Suspicious behavior

The Reason Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Tomorrow's Diwali!!!!!!!

Gonna go watch a movie after a looooong time!

Before I gift myself a visit to the cinema, I wanted to share this with you :)

 

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Author POV

 

Changmin hadn’t come out of his room and Yunho had gotten rather worried. He wanted to check up on the maknae but didn’t, knowing that Changmin hated when people ask him if he were going alright when it was obvious that he wasn’t alright. What got him more frustrated was that why, after all these years, did the death of the child start tormenting their lives. Heaving another sigh Jung Yunho walked to the altar that was made for the child’s anniversary. He picked up her photo and gave her a hard look.

“Peach angel, you are giving me a headache, you know?”

He smiled to himself amused that he was brought to a situation where he was speaking with a photo of a dead child. Immediately he remembered Jaejoong’s playful declaration that he would date this girl because she was so pretty and the run he had to take to escape the maknae’s wrath.

He took a seat and continued to look at the photo, later reach to the album from where the photo was taken and began to browse Changmin’s childhood memories. Page by page he checked, photo by photo his smile only increased.

“You sure are a troublemaker aren’t you peach angel…” He said, “You would have made a really beautiful idol”

“True, but I wouldn’t have let her become famous”

“Oh my god!” Yunho clenched his dear heart at the shock, “Idiot! You scared me!”

Changmin’s response was a mere eye roll and plucked the album from Yunho. “Stop calling her peach angel. Only I can call her that!”

“Well you never told us her name!” Yunho shot back truly annoyed at Changbrat.

“That’s because Jaejoong hyung would know!”

Yunho shock his head side to side. He hasn’t still let go of that incident. “You still think hyung was serious?”

“Well he stole this photo didn’t he?” Changmin accusingly pointed at an empty spot in the album.

“Changmin-ah, that was just to annoy you”

“Then he would have given it back! Stop sup-”

The ringing of the bell to their dorm saved Yunho from facing Changmin’s wrath. Much to their shock it was the Chairman at their doorstep.

“I’m so sorry to disturb you but please, can you let me in?”

“Of course sir, please, come in” Yunho didn’t hesitate for a second and widen the door to let the visitor in.

Changmin was on his feet seeing the elder and immediately walked to the hall. “Please, take your seat” He showed the gent the sofa, “Shall I get you something to drink?”

“Water, please… and anything and everything you know of that child along with it”

“Sir?”

“I think my wife isn’t actually my wife so please… please help me”

 

 

Reya stood by the road leaning on the body of a car waiting for the vampire to be put into the trunk of Dean's car. Looking at the busy street her eyes stopped on one certain shop where through the glass walls she saw a mother wiping a little girl’s mouth and feeding her ice cream. That sight tugged the strings of her heart forcing her to remember something that she had buried deep in her soul.

Soft pink curtains flew as the wind brushed into the nursery where little Reya was sitting comfortably in her play area. In her hand was a 3-by-3 rubik’s cube twisted and turned as she attempted to solve it. Beside her was a lady, the most beautiful lady in the world, her mama, overlooking her daughter on the verge of beating the clock once again with the cube, her hands holding a bowl of chocolate chips and mint ice cream with a smile.

“Mama!” Reya jutted her hand forward with the completed cube as the timer was stopped, her smile so wide that all her baby teeth were seen.

“Omo! That’s less than a minute! You are getting better aren’t you? Good girl my baby princess”

“Maaaaa” Three year old Reya whined shy at how her mother acted and leaned behind. Two small yet bigger arms securely wrapped around her cushioning her fall over his body as she twisted herself and hugged him.

Her mother laughed heartily loving how shy her daughter was each time she was congratulated, always finding refuge in her oppa who happily hugs her tightly laughing along as he hit the soft mattress. Reya immediately reached to cover his mouth as a means to stop him from laughing any further, her cheeks flushing pink in embarrassment.

“Alright, mian” Her mother stopped laughing “Come, have some ice cream, you wanted to eat with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter