My Noona!

The Reason Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi all! I hope all are doing fine and are safe! Let's pray for a vaccine to be successful and for this pandemic to end soon!

 

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English

 

Author POV

 

“Noona, you see what I’m seeing?”

“Yes Baek”

“Noona do you think she knows?”

Silence was her response forcing Baekhyun to look at the girl by him. The moment he spotted his sister walk in, shockingly with the last person he expected, Baekhyun rushed to the emergency exit, only to see something more shocking than what he had witnessed. His stunned self, that unconscious ‘Noona?’ slip past his lips broke the rather strong, awkward yet lovable looking side hug Jaejoong had around Reya. Jaejoong didn’t like it at all, he just reconfirmed that having Reya by him actually makes him oblivious of his surroundings.

And that also meant that she was his weakness, that she was someone he shouldn’t be around when the fight starts.

That she would be the bait the vampires would use to lure him.

 

If it weren’t the case Jaejoong would be joining the duo to spy on the uninvited guests instead of staring at Reya’s back like it was some artwork.

Jaejoong swallowed his spit. The thoughts crossing his mind were getting rather sinful at that moment. But what got his mind completely wrapped around was the fact that he felt as if he had actually done whatever he was hoping to do to her before.

“Why can’t we stop doing this?” He questioned, forcing the girl to look at him. She was sleeping on her stomach while he was gently running his fingers up and down her back. “I’m supposed to bed you once we wed. Not before! Especially not two days in a row!”

“Two days?” Reya raised a brow at Jaejoong, “from what I remember you pulled me last night my Prince” She now turned her body to fully face him, “As for today” She looked to the faint sunlight illuminating the closed room, “It’s the day”

Jaejoong could feel the embarrassment fill his cheeks. She was bare in front of him at the moment with not a single ounce of shame.

She – yes Reya, Ayana’s mother Reya.

And he was Ayana’s father – the Prince.

His mouth shut tight as the memory of his eyes wandering from her face down to her body filled his mind, whatever that was happening in the Idol’s reality long forgotten as desire began to fill him once again.

One by one, detail by detail Jaejoong began to remember of their relationship in the past. Her touch, the warmth of her body, and what she made him feel.

And somehow Jaejoong had already began to feel the same way  as he had felt in his past, before he could actually remember it.

The only difference was that she hadn’t reciprocate her feelings to him yet.

 

A swift blow of wind his face immediately getting his superpower reflexes to stop the hand coming at him. His eyes met Reya’s fiery ones and his stomach almost pole vaulted over his spleen.

He was about to swallow his spit but then someone was spotted from the corner of his eyes. Reya, who was about to give him a piece of her mind gasped being pushed behind the man who had somehow almost kissed the nape of her neck.

“Kim Jaejo-”

“What the hell is he doing with her?!” Jaejoong’s statement though got her to shut up once again.

“No idea sunbae, but Heechul sunbae came with her”

A shiver ran down Reya’s spine on hearing the name. Jaejoong felt it and looked back at her face which had instantly drained colour.

“Reya? You alright?” He verified, concerned.

“I don’t want to be here anymore” She declared. “I’ll speak with Elizabeth and be back.”

She grabbed Baekhyun with her and left Jaejoong in their hiding spot, the latter keeping a close eye on his girl sneak past the guests and reach to her friend.  Something was off, he could feel it too at the sight of Heechul, and the irresistible urge to keep her from his sight filled his nerves. He watched Reya give Elizabeth a quick hug and look at her handler who simply narrowed his eyes at her while giving her a nod. They quickly rushed back to Jaejoong who immediately guided them to the emergency exit. Peter noticed this and grew rather suspicious. But seeing the look his wife was giving him he decided to look elsewhere while mentally noting to ask the troublemaker another time.

 

Something about the boyfriend seemed off. On top of that the complaint call against Reya sourced from a Korean number from the mansion and Peter was going to find out before Reya gets too attached with him.

 

 

Footsteps gracefully hit the wooden floor as a tall male in a crisp suit opened the door to an office.

“Have you gotten the information?” A strong voice questioned from inside the room

“Yes” The male replied

The male who questioned finally looked ahead, breaking gaze from the paper he was reading. He looked to be in his early thirties, pale skinned and blonde.

“So who is she?” The blonde male questioned.

“The lady Ayana’s mother reborn” The other male now walked to stand on the opposite side of the work table.

The blonde male shot a confused look. “I’m sorry, who?” He verified, ears not having believed what was heard.

“It’s her mother reborn sir” He male reaffirmed, giving the seated male a file. “All information about her is in this”

The blonde male though was still baffled and immediately opened the file immediately meeting Reya’s mug shot photograph.

“Tailing her is difficult. The werewolves have made sure to be around her. Along with the Winchesters.”

The blonde male looked at the speaker. “The Winchesters are with the wolves?”

“Yes Ala

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter