Do I see a Bite Mark?

The Reason Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS.

This chappie is for Kamali :)

 

BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES BAEKHYUN!!!! Me luv ya!!!

 

Author POV

 

Yunho was stunned. He clearly was.

“How did you-” He was at a loss of words, staring at Changmin pack his bags. “How?”

“The Chairman managed to get us a photoshoot with US Weekly.” Changmin casually informed “We are representing the up and coming KPOP wave in the US, hyung. You think boss will ignore it?”

“But the others are also there”

“JYJ is in New Jersey hyung. We’ll be going to New York. They are two different cities.” Though in reality JYJ was also in New York

Yunho’s eyes narrowed. “Changmin-ah…”

“Hyung, please. I need to see her. Plus that woman’s daughter too is there with Jaejoong hyung. And-”

“What?!”

“That psycho is part of JYJ’s staff. And this dumb hyung is in love with Reya!  So I SHOULD be there.”

Yunho was baffled, but he smirked, planning on teasing Min.

“She must be there to pursue Jaejoong.”

“And that idiot likes my Reya”

“So we should be there right?”

“I should be there.” Changmin repeated, hating how idioting this hyung was. “You’re just my means to make my travel look official”

Yunho wanted to smack his head but just let it be. He clearly knows how protective Changmin was of Reya and dared not to say anything else. Afterall, he too was wanting to meet her. Something about her felt so.... so familiar and family-like, so much that she wasn't getting out of his head lately. 

“So is the Chairman joining us?”

“Nope. He can’t give his ‘wife’” Changmin air-quoted, “Any hints”

“So you will updating him.”

“Yes. She meets me first, and then we’ll bring uncle.”

Yunho smiled. The chairman was called uncle for the first time. Changmin had finally forgiven him. The fact that he forgot his wife and child was still extremely odd, but somehow Yunho believed that it was true. Especially after the Chairman’s visit two days back.

So many things happened within two days! So many! And somehow Yunho had a feeling it was just the beginning.

Smirking, he got to packing. They had a flight to catch in 3 hours.

 

 

Ayana sighed. Jaejoong and Reya have not yet returned. So hasn’t Lisa. The boys were sitting with her, eagerly waiting for the couple to come home.

“Noona has a 1 mile radius.”

“He knows”

“Peter could drop in to check on noona”

“Jae knows that too”

“Can’t we bring them home?”

“He’s not in the mentality to listen to any of us”

“Not even noona?”

“Baekhyun-ah..” Junsu gently bumped shoulders with him, “I’m sure they’ll be here soon. I’m sure Reya is calming hyung down.”

“Will her turn her?”

“He needs to first mark her.” The princess spoke out.  

“What’s a mark?” Baekhyun asked Ayana

“It’s a type of bite that is only for the mate. It doesn’t turn her, but is the means of marking her as Jaejoong’s only. No other supernatural being can or will court her after that.” Ayana informed.

“What if that makes her a target?” Baekhyun queried

“We won’t let that happen”

Silence enveloped in the room, until Yoochun spoke the absolute fact,

“If hyung has marked her, Changmin’s going to punish him for sure”

Now that made Baekhyun’s shoulders to fall. All these years he thought he was the only man in her life. When Peter Burke came into the picture, Baekhyun forced himself to the US to inspect. Now she has found her reborn lover and apparently Changmin has history with her too.

Doesn’t this mean that he isn’t the one who knows her the best?

The princess smiled. Her wound is cured but a slight scar is still seen. Jaejoong is after all the strongest of them. His attack would take the longest to heal.

“Baekhyun-ah, don’t worry. Reya dotes you the most.” She assured the young idol. “Just like Reya is to you, Changmin is to Reya. So don’t feel sad okay?”

“Neh, ajumma”

The conversation abruptly dropped once Lisa stepped in. She noticed everyone look at her,

Everyone except for Jaejoong and Reya.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter