A Void Filled

The Reason Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English

 

Author POV

 

Yoochun and Junsu adjusted their jackets before the valets opened the doors of the Benz they were in. Taking in a deep breath the two idols stepped out of their car. Yoochun waited until Junsu joined him and together they walked past the security and into the grand building.

“Shall we try calling hyung one more time?” Junsu softly mumbled leaning towards his friend

“And add another missed call to the pile of calls we’ve already given?” Yoochun retorted smiling at a random person down the hallway.

“But we are supposed to perform dammit! There is no J-Y-J without the first J!”

Yoochun let out a deep breath and stopped walking. “You know him right? That man can’t live without checking his phone every five minutes!”

“But he hasn-”

“Junsu-ah, Jaejoong hyung will come.” Yoochun assured Junsu, “Ayana will make sure he does”

 

 

“Oh !” Jaejoong cursed, finally checking his phone “I have a party to attend!”

The two other passengers and the driver looked at Jaejoong who was seriously scrolling down the call log and later the messages.

“Have a change and go for it” Reya said. “And don’t think of dragging me there”

He glared at her but then his eyes fell to her feet. He signed and looked back at the window. Even if she didn’t have the freaking anklet it’s not like Jaejoong is in a position to take her with him! It’s enough that the supernatural is hunting her down, no way would he let his fans know of her. Not until he is clear of what is actually happening around him.

Reya looked at the boys in front. She shook her head and proceeded to look at the window by her. Understanding that she will take care of the wolf the Winchesters kept mum and turned to the road where the mansion was. Ayana was at the entrance along with two other wolves, one of them was Reya’s colleague at work – Mike.

“You and I need to have a long talk after this Mike!” Reya hissed, hating to have been fooled by him for a year.

“As you wish my princess” He playfully pinched the bridge of the nose and walked past her to the trunk. Reya revengefully jutted her leg where he was to step but he as usual read her actions.

Mike turned. “Here I was thinking Miss.189 IQ would have finally realized why I always read your actions..” He clicked his tongue shaking his head.

She raised her fist to give him a hit but held back. Snapping a venomous “I hate you” at him, she walked inside, opening the box of cake and shoving it in as a means to calm herself down.

Mike turned back to help with the transfer of the prisoner when he met Jaejoong’s questioning gaze. “I work with her at the FBI. She is just hating me because her ego is hurt that she couldn’t figure me out. That’s it” He smiled, hoping that the prince reborn wouldn’t misunderstand.

Jaejoong nodded. “Okay, but don’t touch her like that ever again” He ordered and proceeded into the mansion, making sure to reach out to Ayana’s wrist and drag her in with him.

“Jae, I got to-”

“Not going to happen.” He cut her off. “Don’t think that I didn’t see how close that was standing by you”

Ayana rolled her eyes. Jaejoong could be so unreasonable at times that she wishes to slam his head on the wall!

But then again, to finally experience his unreasonableness rather than hearing all the stories of how crazy her father was about her mother, how much he hated another man to walk by her mother, was truly a dream come true for her. What got her heart flutter in happiness is that he was protective of her too!

You’re right uncle Changmin, papa is really protective … It’s unreasonable yet I like it, just how mama liked it.

She was dragged to his room and only was let go once he reached his wardrobe. She overlooked him pull his luggage and take out a box – a makeup box.

“You know my father hated makeup…” Ayana couldn’t help but recall a certain story she was told, “He hated it so much that my mother purposely made him wear woman’s clothes and applied makeup on him”

Jaejoong stopped moving grabbing his clothes and looked at her. “Your mother, as in old Reya?” He verified despite the answer being obvious.

“Yes” Ayana replied, walking to the box and opening it. She grabbed the eye liner and smiled. “He hated eye-liner so mama apparently had a bet with him to prove him wrong that he’ll rock in it”

Something about that gave a burning sensation within him. He didn’t like it – Reya, despite it being her old persona, to be playful with another man, when she in reality didn’t bother to let alone smile at him.

Maybe it was because she still loves him that she isn’t giving in to Jaejoong… After all, he stabbed her didn’t he? She won’t easily let the man who hurt her to win over her heart now, will she?

“Doesn’t sound like the Reya I know..” He pointed out. “You sure that she is your mom? I mean, she doesn’t seem like the type to fall head over heels over someone.”

Ayana grinned. His jealously was as clear as the sky. “Oh she loved him, else how do you think I came to this world? That too, out of wedlock?”

He spun around, “How is that only you have not aged when DiDi and the princess have?”

“You think you would drag me from boys if I looked like a grandma?”

His eyes narrowed. “What did you do now missy?”

She bit her lip and took in a deep breath. “That’s a story for another day Jae. Now hurry up and change. Yoochun and Junsu are waiting for you”

 

By the time the vamp regained his consciousness he was securely strapped in a chair first meeting Dean and Sam Winchester, followed by Reya standing not far behind. Jaejoong walked in dressed in a white V-neck under a black three-quarter sleeved blazer and matching black ripped pants. He had worn the same pair of boots and had let his bangs free over his forehead. Maintaining his gaze on the waking up vamp Jaejoong nudged Reya and walked out, not giving her the chance to see his outfit.

A rush of electricity hit her around where his arm had bumped over her.

And to think that she liked it…

Heaving a sign, pushing away the silly thoughts, Reya followed him out. “Save the-”

“Trust me I won’t” He cut her off. “It’s not like you’ll listen to me right?”

She shot him a look, ignoring the urge to check him out. “Then why bring me out?”

“Just don’t step close to him. I swear if I start turning in fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter