Gut Feelings

The Reason Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

5 upvotes and 39 Subs!!!!

 

Thank you!!!

 

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English. Bold italics are the flashbacks :)

 

Author POV

 

Reya stepped out of the taxi. Instantly she regretted her decision of coming for the concert.

“Better get back” She muttered and took a step back but Elizabeth stopped her.

“Come on Ray.” Her hold over Reya’s arm tightened. “We shouldn’t put your dressing up to waste”

“EXCUSE ME?!”

Elizabeth merely smirked and took the lead towards the growing line at the entrance.

“I swear if their songs are lame I’m breaking his jaw” She gritted her teeth

“Didn’t you check them out last night?”

“Caught up with their songs when they were part of TVXQ”

“Oh..”

While Elizabeth smiled at the fellow fans who couldn’t help but look at the gorgeous ladies, Reya was completely ignorant, staring aimlessly at the ground, rather conscious about the anklet around her left ankle. The jumpsuit she wore did the needful to hide any indications but she couldn’t take a chance. She was positive that Jaejoong wouldn’t see her for her tickets were somewhere by the far end but the fact that she was surrounded by many people – the biggest crowd she had mingled since her arrest, made her rather uneasy.

Too bad she didn’t know that Jaejoong literally had the sense of smell of a wolf.

Kim Jaejoong stilled, biting back the urge to announce her presence to the rest. After the talk with the elder, his band mates’ perception on Reya had changed. But Jaejoong, oh the poor man wasn’t sure what to think. He feels connected to her. He is connected to her. Right now, at the very moment Jaejoong could feel her uneasiness, forcing him to be uneasy.

But what if DiDi was speaking the truth?

“Jaejoong-ssi, is something wrong?” The makeup artist was concerned at his rather pale face

“No, just got carried away with my thoughts”

“Don’t worry. The concert will be a success. JYJ’s performance will be perfection.”

Her words of encouragement brought a smile to his face though through the corner of his eyes he met Yoochun look at him. Yoochun noticed the sudden change in his friend, but seeing Jaejoong smile he brushed his doubt and continued to focus on the makeup.

 

 

“They seem to be very famous” Elizabeth noted while looking around. Girls were flocking carry JYJ banners, hearts and writings of love to the boys, especially to Jaejoong.

“What is his name again Reya?”

“Those idiots are referring to that jerk. Doubt cleared?”

Mrs. Burke only smiled finally to see some human emotions out of the cold-hearted girl. She wasn’t going to rub it onto Reya’s face, not now…. Maybe some time later.

The both of them got in. Reya had the need to rest because of her foot and therefore walked to the wall to lean on it. Elizabeth promptly followed and stood by her, worried about her pain.

“Reya – OH!” She gasped, only to notice that she was leaning on what seems to be a door currently opened by a male. Thanks for Reya’s reflexes, Elizabeth was stopped from falling while the male was simply standing without at least reaching to help the lady.

“Such a gentleman you are” Reya’s voice dripped with venomous sarcasm glaring at the hooded male, “I pray there are more like you”

“Reya shut up” Elizabeth hissed and looked towards the male whose hoodie covered barely showed his face, “Sorry”

She was unacknowledged but gave way to the male holding onto Reya as a means to keep shut but failed to stop her glaring. “Reya” She whisper hissed, managing to distract Reya only for a moment since the male mocked the next instant,

“Oh there are many more of us sweetheart, and I’m sure they would love to have a taste of you”

Reya was about to retort but stilled seeing the colour of his eyes. “Come” Elizabeth pulled her to the audience, “We didn’t come to fight. Come!”

He smirked at her, making sure to check her out from top to bottom and proceeded to walk outside. Reya had her head turned back, watching him disappear out of her line of sight, trying to see if she could confirm what she believed to have seen.

No, she wasn’t hallucinating. She can’t be, especially after she found that she wasn’t going crazy after meeting the troublemaker himself.

Only then did she remember why she actually was in this crowded place.

Better look ahead, shouldn’t she?

Begrudgingly, her head tiling from right to left, her eyes falling right on that special someone she hates to the core yet came nevertheless, stand tall and confidently. Having seen him for years in his traditional outfit, it was still rather different for her to see him in western clothes, with blonde hair and a fringe styled over his forehead. What got Reya’s complete attention was the thin black line highlighting his eyes.

“NO!” He protested, “Not that!”

“But it’ll be perfect for you!”

“NO!”

“No?”

“YES!”

“Excellent!” She leaned to do the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter