Chapter 7: Departure and Arrival

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk POV

 

All my bags are pack and I’m ready to go…

 

Wow is that my phone… I woke up 3 am we need to go at 4 am. Before going to my bathroom I went to my best friends’ room saw him still in his clothes from yesterday. He was facing his bed his head under his pillow. I tried to shake him and wake him up.

 

First attempt

 

“Hae, wake up at 3am we need to get ready.” I told him casually. He moved but just changed in a fetal position and continued sleeping.

 

“HAE WAKE UP THE SKY IS AWAKE AND I'M AWAKE SO YOU MUST WAKE UP!!!” I shouted in his ear. He then sat straight and looked left and right. (Need to stay away from hyung I’m almost sounding like him) “YAH HYUKKIE IT STILL EVENING GO BACK TO BED” He shouted at me.

 

“Hae check your phone its 3:05 am and we need to leave at 4am.” I told him and left him so I can also get ready to leave I don't want Hyung Leeteuk to shout at me again.

 

DONGHAE POV

 

“Aish, hyung will really be mad at me.” Good thing I always have a luggage ready to for times like this. I went to my bathroom to clean up and went straight to my closet to wear my usual airport attire. A simple V Neck shirt tucked in a washed ripped jeans partnered with a large cap the one that looks like a fisherman's cap. I was done 3:50 am, I waited in the living room playing with my phone.

 

“Woah… excited much Hae…” hyung Heechul said.

 

“Hyung, I'm always the early one. Where are the others? Woah Hyung what's with the get up?” I was surprised that Heechul dressed up for the flight he normally just wear his jumpsuit or whatever. But this time he was wearing a white and light blue long sleeves polo that was loosely tucked in a black skinny ripped jeans. Half of the front part if his polo was not tucked. He even brushed his hair and put on a light makeup.

 

“Yah, Lee Donghae this is just my airport fashion.” Heechul hyung responded. Then I saw Siwon went out his room. What's happening he is also out of his usual get up. He is wearing his purple shirt in it was a striped pink and white v neck shirt together with his skinny jeans. I think he just purchased it for this trip. While, Leeteuk hyung was also wearing a new outfit together with brand new rubber shoes.

 

Kyu,Yesung and Eunhyuk was just casually dressed like me. “Woah! Is there something we don't know? Our Hyungs really prepared for this trip.” Kyu was the first to break the Ice. I was wondering but there was no time.

 

“Pali, pali we need to go. The van is waiting downstairs.” Our Leader said and we all complied.

 

I looked at my phone and there was a message.

 

To: Fishy Love

From: Lovely Santoki

 

I am sorry Fishy. Please talk to me once your back.

 

I ignored the message and just closed my eyes to forget everything. I will just do my best in everything. Damn it hurts I hope I can do this. Can I? Wait we are going to her second home I hope to heal not hurt. Please let me get through this.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

CHEUNGS POV

 

We need to be in the office before 4:00 am since we need to be in the airport by 7:00 am to make sure that we are there once they arrive. We also need to make sure that everything is in order. Chelsea reserved the a room asking favor from what she calls resources, to have a VIP room to make sure they can rest before facing the crowd. Especially the crowd was really heightening since this morning. They will arrive around 9 am. Damn that woman already thought of everything. She used her influences since we got a security to avoid traffic. All preparations are like having an ASEAN MEET. Oh by the way where is that woman.

 

As I was about to get off the lift I saw a girl wearing a cute outfit. She was wearing a loose light blue polo tucked in loosely on a ripped jean shorts. Her hair was a cute tied mess. She looks fresh with minimal makeup. Wait it is her. “Chelsea!” It was like slow motion when she pushed me back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter