CHAPTER 42: MIANHE! (SORRY!)

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors note: Try to read the chapter while listening to Forgetting You

CHELSEA POV

Today is my birthday and at exactly midnight Suga proposed to be my man... OMO he is almost half my age... am now thinking if what happened as I do my treadmill. I was just running slow just to make sure I still am OK with my work out.

My phone rang and I answered it without looking at my phone. "Yoboseo!" I greeted the caller. "Happy Birthday my loves! Wow are you running and why is you camera showing you ?" OMO OMO it's Hae and it is a video call. The phone was on a selfie mode on top of the board of the treadmill.

"Mianhe! I didn't know it was a video call let me fix it" So I held the phone to face me and continue brisk walking. "Well I lke the view but I want to see your face too." Donghae was cheerful "Yah you are all there!" Yes all super junior were looking at the camera and then bowed to greet me with a cake.

"Happy Birthday Chelsea!" They all said in chorus. "Noona! When will you be back I missed you." Kyuhuyun was at the back shouting. "Kyaahhh my Baby Kyu you're back! I think we just have a few more concerts and will be there be on the 22nd but only for 3 or 4 days. So we better meet up before I leave again."

"Noona I will call you later I need to go I have recording." Khyuhyun left and Hae was like counting the days. "Chelsea happy birthday we will leave you with Hae and eat your cake hahaha." Shindong said as the others left.

"My loves, you should not be dong that." Hae said pointing out that I should not be exerting too much. "Aigoo... you are worried! Well it is just brisk walking and it was approved by the doctor." I confidently told him. "And stop calling me that, I have a name." I felt guilty whenever I hear him call me my love since I agreed with Suga to be my man.

"How are you and the baby?" He asked in sincerely. "We're both fine, Suga and the boys are taking good care of me. Even the other staff, they give me light tasks which I know, you know, I hate it whenever they give me special treatment." I pouted and he laughed.

"Well that's good, so the father is in good terms with you huh!" He was a bit sarcastic and even grinned. "Yeah he is a good dad and friend. "Chels have you thought of my offer?" Oh gee! That offer of him being the father and we remarry. "OH! the offer..." I smiled at him and thought of how I can answer him. "Komawo for the offer... Mianhe! We know who the father is I don;t want to burden you. Can we just be friends?"

"Aniyo! He is way young Chels how can you marry him." Hae was so anxious. "I didn't say I'd marry him. Maybe the question is why I married you?" She tried to but it backfired to her. "Don't you remember why? I think you are the only one who can answer that."

"Then don't answer it. I might think about it and give him a chance. I don't want to be rude but I need to go now." I suddenly turn off the video for I was crying already remembering how I still love him and the only soulmate that I have.

" Yoboseo!" My phone rang again after a few mins. "Mianhe! Please don't cry and we need to talk.about this loves. I will wait for you please promise to see me as.soon as possible. Saranghe" Hae was calmer since he knows me at the palm of his hand. He knows how I react and feel when the kind of conversation happens.

"Please, Chelsea promise to meet up with me." Hae was pleading and he knows I can't stand that. "Okay! Send me your schedule and I'll try to work on it." We ended the call with him sending his schedule via email and a promise from me to call him as soon as I can.

I was in front of my new laptop monitoring the boys activities specially their interviews. While I made some notes for their next English lessons the doorbell. I looked at my watch and it was already 11PM.

 

 

Authors note: Try to read the chapter while listening to Maybe of Lee Hae Ri 

 

"Who is it?" I asked as the doorbell rang, aish no ones answering so I peeked to the peephole and it was covered by a hand. "Who is it? I am not opening the door unless..." The person removed his hand from the peephole and I saw it was Suga.

I opened the door and he seemed tipsy. "Yah! Are you drunk?" He suddenly hugged my waist tightly.

"Aniyo! Can I sleep here I am really tired and wants to hold my baby." His head leaned to my shoulder and I feel his warm breath it seems like he was about to cry.

"Aigoo! My Mr. Swag Suga is acting like a baby in front of our baby. Ottoke? What should we do?" I patted his back lightly and his head. "Deh! But you need to sleep beside me while I'm working, Arasso!" He just nodded his head with his pouting lips like a kid.

"Anyway did you have dinner already?" I asked him since I also forgot to have breakfast nor lunch that's why my stomach is grumbling. "Aniyo, I went straight here after our interview."

I called room service and ordered lunch for both of us and I told him to just call them if he wants additional food. "So where are the others?" I asked him as I rummage the refrigerator in my room. "They still have activities, Sejin Hyung allowed me to go ahead."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter