CHAPTER 26: Welcome back to Seoul!

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHORS POV

Sun was shining. First long sleep she had for two long months. Yes it was her off. Time for herself and time for more relaxation. She was dreaming of a passionate and intimate time with him. Yes she made love to her ideal guy... her Prince Charming... the dream was like real. Until now she felt and being embraced by him. She decided to turn around and see him face to face... it was like real that she was facing the LEE DONGHAE of....

"Lee Donghae, waaahh!!!... Ouch!!" As she fell on the other side of the bed first when she got surprised seeing her prince charming sleeping beside her . 

"BABE! are you alright?" Hae rolled and stood up in front of her showing his body. She was staring at his body almost drooling. She gulped until she touched her chest area and realized she was also . She pulled the bed sheet to cover her and she half covered her eyes with both hands but still peeking. "Waaahh... Yah... Lee Donghae!!! What are you doing here? Why are we sleeping together ?" 

He did not respond but just went towards her to pick her up and carried her bridal style. He showered her face with small sweet kisses and smiled. "Well that's what married couples do right and we've been doing it since you know," He winked at her and placed her to the bed as he went on top of her. Afterwards he lifted his hand to show her their wedding ring. Chelsea was just staring at him looking bewildered and also saw her ring. 

She was just staring at him looking bewildered and gibing him a shocked impression. That's it he was worried and hurt.

"I'm hurt you can't remember we're married my loves. I know everything was rushed and all. I know you bumped your head before going to sleep. BBUT... forgetting we got married and  just got home from our honeymoon in Caramoan" He answered looking sad and pouting like a child. "Chels here are the pictures and video of our wedding and honeymoon. This is our last day here in the Philippines we are set to go home later." 

Hae was about to say something again when she just pulled him to her and kissed him, passionately and led to her being on top of him. Knock, knock, knock... "Chels lunch is ready just come down ok." She stopped kissing him since it was her elder sister calling them. "Yes will be down in a few."

"Hehehe sorry my sweet husband I was checking if it was all true since it was just like dream to me." She kissed him again and he was flustered "Yes this is real, junior needs to be tamed babe we are going down and eat. We are leaving at 6PM and we still need to bond with my family for the last time coz we are going to be busy once we go back to Korea." She said. 

They both decided to take a shower together to save time. Since their rushing, Hae decided not to . 

"Good morning! Come on guys food is getting cold." It was Chelsea's brother in law who called them. Hae sat beside him since they got closer last night having some drinks. "Loves I can't finish this its too much, you eat it for me. We are not allowed to waste food here." Hae just obeyed and ate what was left on her plate. He was not able to retort since it was him who filled her plate. 

Time was fast, for they need to get ready. It was 4PM and they n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter