CHAPTER 33: Proving I'm Right.

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year after...

Authors POV

He was waiving an envelope while he was inside sanjangnims office with their company lawyer. Distraught and confused for months. Thinking what happened and why he needs to sign thus document she just sent. 

"Wae? Why should I sign this without me knowing why she wants to do it? I NEED A VALID REASON? I want to know why I can't even see and talk to her." Donghae was unstoppable with his questions. 

He lost weight and it obvious he is not having enough sleep. He looks like he lost even his self value. All his goals and motivation in life was on hold. 

His best friend was worried about him. He knows the answer to his question but he is not allowed to answer him. For he is feeling guilty as an accomplice of the very reason why she left. 

"Mr. Lee it will be best if you just sign the papers. This is the best that you can give her and yourself. It is the easiest way for us not to have any news outbreak." The Lawyer said. 

"Donghae this is the only way that we can avoid bad publicity. By the way with all your wrong doings and decision this is the least you can give her as consolation of what happened to her and..." Sanjangnim almost slipped good thing his phone rang.

"Yoboseo! Uhmm... aniyo..." Sanjangnim signaled them to sit on the couch to for him. He went close the window to take the call first. 

"Mianhe, we are still convincing him. He is giving us a condition that only you can answer." Sanjangnim advised the caller in a low voice so no one can hear it. 

"Komawo Sanjangnim, just say yes to whatever condition he asks for and I will try to do it and Sanjangnim thank you so much for everything. Please do not hesitate to call me for anything that I can assist you if I am still here in Korea." The person on the other line said to him. 

"Don't worry I will and are you planning to leave? Remember we have a clause with your release document you still need to stay 1 year here. You can have new job even in the same industry as long as you will still have project under our label within the said term." Sanjangnim gulp and his tone changed. "By the way he wants to talk to you in person before signing the document. Will you be ok with that?"

She was quiet for a few seconds. "Tell him I will meet with him once he sign the papers he can take my word for it. I can spare a day with him." She said "Please put me on speaker phone I will wait for the answer, sir."

She was not yet finished with what she was saying when she heard Sanjangnim "Okay Donghae, Chelsea agreed to see you and even spending a day with you. All you have to do is sign those." 

"Aniyo! I never want to sign this without talking to her." Donghae was really firm. She heard him whined 

"Yah! Lee Donghae, what do you want to know? Now I am talking to you. Please don't make this difficult. Once you sign it we will meet and I will answer all your questions. Just make sure you answer mine too with honesty."

Hae was having mixed emotions. It was good to hear her voice again but it was different. She sounded very distant and cold. "2 days I will take your word and sign it in front of them." He said.

"Sign it now! Let's have a video call and I will give 2 days to meet me." She said in a very cold firm voice. "I will be the one to decide when and where. It will be just you and me. SATISFIED!!!"  He then received a video call and it is her. Hae was thinking she is still using her phone number but never did she turns it on when he was trying to contact her.

"LEE CHELSEA, Show your face, it's rude that you see me but I cant see you." He whined more. "Aniyo! You are not in a place to make demands Mister. Sign it now! Arasso!" Oh even the lawyer ans sanjangnim was feeling goosebumps of how cold she was talking yo Donghae. "Here I signed it." He gave it to the lawyer after signing. "And...

"Yahh, you keep silent. I will go to your apartment around 6 AM tomorrow if you are not there or you don't open the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter