CHAPTER 11: VISITORS

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEETEUK POV

I was the first to get in the hotel I noticed a flower shop. I heard she likes stargazers and carnations. Also she eats sweets specially if she is stressed out. I saw the basket of white and blue carnation with chocolates. I bought it and requested to add 3 stargazers with pink accent. They showed to me and I was wowed. Told them to deliver it i  room 300. I also saw this cute heart pillow with 'I ♡ U' design and put it in my bag after paying for it. "I hope she will like it.' As I thought while I wait for the others.

WOAH!!! I was suprised seeing Heechul holding Chelsea's hand again when they entered the lobby. I saw her shaking it off softly but failed. I think she gave up and just tried to smile for everyone. But her uneasiness was evident. So I asked Donghae and Hyukjae to get Heechul for the group picture.

"Chullie, why are you holding Chelseas hand?" I asked him while we were smiling for the fans. "Teukkie she almost fell earlier being pushed by fans. I just made sure that she reaches the hotel safely." Why do I feel it was just a lame excuse bit still I worried about her. Actually this is the first time a Girl no... a Woman will handle us.

"Ahh I see, but why were you holding her hand until inside the hotel." I asked him seriously. "Leaderimn, is that even a question. I was making sure of her safety. There might be sansaengs that might hurt her. And I was just protecting her." He reasoned out. Then he headed somewhere. Well got to go up fix myself and freshen up.

DONGHAE POV

I saw a coffee shop and thought of buying blueberry cheesecake. I don't know why but just bought them and 2 Mocha Frappe I dunno the sudden urge. Then I went up to my room.

 

While I passed by room 300 and heard  a scream and noise like thing getting throwned and glass breaking. I got worried and knocked but when I twist the door knob it was open.

 

There I saw Noona running towards me and jumped at me. Good thing I have good reflexes and was able to catch her but I dropped the frappe and cake that I was holding. Her legs wrapped around my waist, both her arms tightly around my neck. I felt her body shaking and she was crying. I can feel her warm breath on my neck with her sobbing Then I felt a different kind of heat... woah!!! I'm holding her bare legs and realized that she was just wearing her undies under her oversized white shirt. My brains were debating if it was good or bad. But our position is really a danger to me as a guy.

She was still terrified "yaah spider a big spider waaahh..." she was screaming and sobbing as she was really not loosening her hold. She even tighten her hold when I was walking towrds where she was pointing to check. As I managed to think I comforted her "shhh come on lets see." Still she then tighten her hold not minding how she looked and just shaking her head. She was terrified and really not minding anything. Actually I can feel her whole body shaking. "no no i dont want to go in there."  So I walked towards her bathroom still carrying her. I really dont mind at all. She is not that heavy. Actually, as a guy I am liking it and gettiing used to it. I can feel the soft milky skin of her legs and her smell is really relaxing my senses. I just dont want to show it. I just made sure to hold her tightly not to drop her. Trying to be her knight and shining armor at the moment.

"Noona..." I paused since she looked at me. I got mesmerized with her bare face, her hair was still wet and her eye was puffy and was still crying. I wiped her tears and assured her "Nonna, coast is clear. I dont see the spider anymore." Then I smiled at her and winked. Our face was just an inch away. "Are you sure." She asked still looking afraid and pouting. "Yes Noona" OMG she is killing me and I am about to feel something getting hard but my mind is telling that part if not to wake up. Please not now!!! She may think I'm a .

"Oh okay can we go out of here. I will call front desk to complain." She said with a sob. She is so cute even without make up. And realy I am getting used to carrying her. We're like a new couple having our honeymoon. 'Please let the time stop for me to still smell her scent. This always makes me forget my stress and my broken heart. Then we went towards her desk where the phone is. I dont know why but she got the phone and called." She was just pointing where we will go I think she doesn't want to go down feom me. But I'm totally fine with it. I just smelled her while she was talking on the phone.


CHELSEA POV

"Hello, please go to my room I saw a spider in the bathroom and this is not funny at all. Just please make sure to check the room or you will have bad reviews from me and my company." I was sobbing while talking to the receptionist. Then hung up the phone. Well I have this phobia with spiders and really not able to control my reaction. But I felt a little calmer than earlier. I got back to my senses when. A man asked... "Noona, are you okay now." wait a man who is this man. Ahh yes it was Donghae. Then I faced him, his eyes was assuring and lips were... oops why does it seem our faces are too close. I looked down and saw my bare legs clinging to his waist and my arm still on his neck. But I just whispered his name coz I feel embarrassed "Donghae ah..." and he just nodded to say yes. I think he relized I was back to my senses as I blushed a little. Hihihi if a little means my whole body getting redder and I was thinking of covering my face. But my body is not really following my mind.

"Noona would you like me to put you down now." He asked in a low voice. OMG I am dying here. I am so embarassed and body seems not working and cooperating with my mind. "Aaaaish, yes please." I said as I bit my lower lip. I saw him blushed then he slowly loosen his hold as I did. Reality hit me and "Waaaahhhh" I run back to the bathroom I saw myself just wearing my undies under my white shirt. "Noona are you ok" he asked "I dont know.... wait I will go out in a sec" i quickly wear my skinny black jeans and went out of the bathroom looking flustered. I just gestured for him to sit down. 

DONGHAES POV

She ran towads the bathroom and I think she realised what she was just wearing. I tried to fix myself since I was sweating a lot... did they turn off the a/c. She got out of the bathroom her hair was wet and still bare face. I was staring at her without realizing. "Oh! Sorry I didn't intentionally let you carry me that way. I was just scared of spiders." As she pointed to the sofa for us to sit.

"Its ok you can always do that Noona." As I said wearing a smirk on my face. "No really sorry, I am heavy and it was so inappropriate please don't tell anyone." She said not looking at me. She was looking at the floor then "oh my did I made that mess?" She was looking at the frappes and cake I dropped earlier. Though the frappes did not spill and the cake was a little ruined inside the box. "Oh no! I dropped it sorry! I was supposed to share it with you but you know." I walked toward the frappes and cake to picked it up. The box was ruined but she said "We can still eat the cake its in the box and the frappe did not spill so its fine" She said and took one of the frappe and took a sip on it. She also got us forks and ate the cake. Wow is she hungry as she almost ate more than half the cake. "Hmm yummy my favorite. Is this the one from the coffee shop near the lobby." She asked while dipping her fork and eat the cake. "How did you know its my favorite. Hmmmm..." She was eating the cake while swaying and humming. "Really, oh yes it is good. I think this will be my favorite from now on, Noona." I'm happy she loved it and we ate the rest of it. "Sorry I was realy hungry after what happened. Good thing you brought my favorite" She was smiling like a child while eating her cake. "Because of that you will be my favorite baby suju. Hehehe..." 

"Noona, do you still want to have a boyfriend" I asked her while we were eating. "I don't know but for now I don't care... eh..eh..eh.. eh.. ehr." she replied in a sing songy voice. "Well, i have not thought of it. It's just that I dont have the chance I think." She was babbling while enjoying the cake. She so cute and I was amazed how she look so young though they say she is older than me. She was showing me her cheery side. "Whats your ideal type then?" I asked.

"Hmmm, my ideal type before was the Heechul type... I was so in love and even called him my hubby but after that I researched about Super junior then I saw an article about you and my favorite girl Idol Sandara Park." Huh!!! Why does she need to mention her name and what is the relation with her idea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter