CHAPTER 20: HER NEW LIFE BEGINS

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHORS POV

Before the concert started Chelsea was able to read sanjangnims email and called him. 

"Hello, Hyung" She greeted sanjangnim. 

"I sent an email, needing you here in Korea by tomorrow." She already read and replied to the email. Sanjangnim scheduled her to flynto Korea that night after the concert. 

"Yes hyung I was able to reply and ready to leave later. It was a sudden change of plan but I can adjust." She said. 

"Please make sure everything is in place before you leave those kids. Prince will be joining you meaning it is only Chengsun will be with them." He wants to make sure. 

"Yes sir I already gave instructions to Cheungsun and our staff here. They will be travelling early morning to Coron with the three contestant. That will be filmed on their arrival til departure. Everything is already laid out to Cheung and all he needs to is execute it and I am confident he can coz he is my mentor."Chelsea reported. "In worse case scenario we can always video chat coz I know who to contact for any issues." She added. 

"That's why we need you here as soon as possible since Cheungsun is there I am comfortable that he can execute that 3 day living with my idol event." Sanjangnim trust them both. 

"Yes sir, see you tomorrow Hyung." and then they ended the call. 

That night was really a rollercoaste ride of emotions for her she was nervous, sad, excited and Happy. Ended up being engaged to her boyfriend but they will not be able to talk starting tonight. She will leave him in her country and once she arrives she will be in Seoul for two days and go to Busan and Jeju for she don't know when they will see each other. 

The group used the hired bus going back to the hotel with Cheungsun. Hae was insisting to join her but they still have fan service after the after/engagement party. Prince and Chelsea used her car to go back to the hotel to get their baggage and check out. Then they go straight to the airport for they have an hour left to check in and be in the plane. 

She was about to get he phone to text him when "Chels we need to check in and enter the plane since we are running late already." Prince telling her to hurry up. "Deh, Let's go." They checked in went to migration officer and enter the plane with her carry on bag. 

Chelsea was seated near the window while Prince was seated next to her. It was business class and she liked it. It was her first longest flight in a plane. She was trying hard not to look nervous but she revealed it to Prince when the plane shook hard 

"Woah, oh please... woah!!!" her eyes was tearing up and grab Prince hand and squeezed it hard. Her hands were shaking so Prince just held her hand and patted her head. "Don't worry you will get used to flights like this." Then she nudge her head towards his chest. Oh this girl, she is a toughy but also fragile. "Woah, hmmm. That's scary." She said, still her head rested in Prince chest." Prince was almost hugging her and still she was holding his hand tightly. She fell asleep when the plane stop shaking. 

She woke up before sunrise, she saw Prince sleeping and was thankful for making her comfortable. Looking at the window she saw the beauty of sun rise up in the sky. She touch the window "I miss you Love, I hope I have experience this with you." Prince saw her smiling but also a tear fell from her eyes. "Good morning Chels" He greeted her. "Good morning, Prince" Smiling at him to hide what she truly feels. 

"How are you holding up?" He asked her with concern. "Mianhe, for showing you my tears and Kamsahmnda, for earlier." She thanked and said sorry to him "I can get through this. No worries." She assured him. The atmosphere was quiet after saying that. She was able to get her phone and texted Hae. 

To: Haebby
From: Chelffy

Good Am Loves, Thank you for loving me and always being proud. I am sorry I was not able to say goodbye and tell you that my schedule changed. We needed to go to Korea last night as sanjangnimn requested. I know you will understand since you yourself known this kind of life. My training as a manager starts now. Please understand my love. I will call you once we landed. I love you and will always think of you Mahal. 


P.S. 

I'm looking at the sunrise now and missed you more. Feeling your warm hug and kisses. I LOVE YOU! SARANGHE! INIIBIG KITA LAGI! IKAW LANG HAE. 

She was hoping he is not angry at her. All she can do right now is wait for them to and try calling him. 

They safely landed in Korea at 7am and a van was waiting for them. She will be staying in a hotel while she waits for her apartment to be finished. "Chels we will go to the hotel and you can freshen up there around 8:30am we will go to SM Office and meet up with Sanjangnim." Prince gave their itinerary for the morning.

 "Okay." She sweetly smiled but her eyes says it all. She is missing someone badly. They have talked about a massive list of activities when they arrive in Korea but everything was altered when things was changed. She look at her engagement ring and just hold it and placed it on her  chest. 

It's almost 3 hours and she did not receive a reply or a call from her Fiance. He will maybe he is still sleeping but 6am they should ueadingbto the airport for Coron. Maybe he was busy, I'll just wait. She was thinking of good reasons for not to feel sad about him not replying. 

CHELSEA POV


7:30 AM

We decided to leave early going to SME building since I need to buy some clothes that will suit the cold weather and Coffee. Prince decided to go to one to a shopping mall since I also want coffee. We ended shopping for clothes at 8:00 AM so we decoded to buy coffee to go so I can just bring it with me on the way to SME bulding. 

When we got to SME building Prince took care of the things needed to officially be an employee of SME and we went up to Sanjangnims office. "Anneong, so you are the famous Chelsea Park that Prince and Super Junior is bragging about. Now I see you personally No arguments needed. You are what they say you are." Sanjangnim said and ask me to enter his office. 

"Anneong, Hyung... I really hope there were good things." I bowed 90° as respect, smiled at him sweetly and accepted his handshake. "That good you are learning the Korean manners. " He observed. "Well Hyung you would've wanted the way she greeted us in the airport, though. She hugged and kisses all of us. hahaha." Prince even hugged himself and pucknhis lips a little . Inalsomlaughed with him 

"Aish Prince I was used to the way we greet our visitors in my country. But I can do handshake and also bow if it needs to be done as courtesy I can learn." I pouted a little which made Sooman chuckled. I think no he was thinking now why the group was able to get along so well with me.

"Miss Park, I can see why you were almost the reason for super juniors ruckus. Good thing they were able to give way for each other. hahaha." Sooman commented and laughed. I just looked at him in a curious face. "Oh, Sanjangnim Into nknshe has no idea that it was all of them who got her attention she has only know 2 hahaha." Prince was laughing as well, still I was not getting it and my brows and eyes are obvious while I still try to smile. 

"Oh Chelsea you really didn't know, you are as dense as one of them, my boy Donghae. hahaha." Sooman was laughing again andI just watch them converse hesterically about me. "Yes Hyung that what also thought about. But at first I was do expecting Heechul or Leeteuk would be having the awars. We were all surprised that the fish made his move quick this time and surprised us. When he asked for a meeting after spending time with her and her family that he wants to be out in the open about his relationship this time. When he said it was hee, wow Chullie was not agreeing and Hae alls fair in war and love. But when Siwon showed us their picture that I sent you. I know you agree how they complement each other and was like two souls who met in a very extraordinary situation." Prince became serious.

"Ahhh yes at first I was not believing but when you told me that they hada relationship already I even disagreed coz it was too soon and that fans will not accept. But Donghae was different now he was bold and very persistent. He also called me in the middle of the night. Just to tell me that he will not be accepted by a girl who he never want to lose or let go unless I allow and support them. When he revealed it was Chelsea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter