CHAPTER 13: THE PRESSCON / FAN MEETING

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DONGHAE POV

I then realized that she also have a hickey on her upper neck that slightly peaks under her turtle neck. You'll notice it only if you stare at her neck. It was just below her right ear and under her chin was very light.

"Hae please don't tell anyone. I'll just say you fell as sleep and I woke you up." She said. "Indeed we both woke up a different part of ours. Hopefully we do it again." I and I saw her blushed but gave me a death glare.

"If you tell this to anyone I promise to never to talk to you in my lifetime." I see her looking dead serious "Deh, Noona my mouth is shut" I pulled her towards my body. I felt her being tensed. She was looking at my chest as I see her gulped and slowly she look up to look directly to my face. So I leaned down and said. "But I hope to have dinner later and having you as my dessert." I winked at her and tried to kiss her "Yah Lee Dongahe stop that" the elevator door was about to open when she pushed me.

CHELSEA POV

I pushed Hae when the elevator door opened and I saw Cheung waving at me. Both me and Hae run to the event area as they were about to start. I asked the make up artist to do Hae's make up. "See you later at 7pm Chels" as he bids goodbye headed to the make up room. I just waved at him and smiled. I heard someone call my name but I have no time since Cheung was signalling me to hurry up. I went to the stage and apologized for the delay.

"WOW that's the first!!!" Cheung was looking at me with sarcasm all over his face. "Huh, Cheung what do you mean?" I was not looking at him and just continued to look aty phone and organizer.

"First time to be late and have delays with your duty. I should be mad you know but this is a validity that you are a person not a robot. Hahahaha!" He was laughing "So what was the hold up?" He was still with his teasing look.

"Uhmmm... I looked for the missing Idols and got held up with onee since he was hard to wake up." I was telling him in a serious tone. But the image of what I was doing earlier hunts my mind. As I was staring at no where.


Cheungsu's POV


I saw the elevator door open, and still she not in it. Where could she be we should start its already an hour delayed. Another elevator opened I saw man hugging a girl then he was pushed... wait its them... why is he hugging her. I saw her expressions changed in matter of seconds from being shocked, then confused, perplexed and then her poker face.

I wave at her thinking if she saw me. She then smiled and waved at me. She rushed to where I am but stopped when she saw the make up artist and handed Donghae for make up.

Donghae... she is with her... Lee Donghae just got out of the levator with him. The Lee Donghae just got out of the elevator with her. THAT LEE DONGHAE OF SUPER JUNIOR was the guy who hugged  and kissed my Chelsea. LEE DONGHAE he is just one of MY Chelsea's IDEAL guy... or shpuld I say he PRINCE CHARMING. I remember her saying only 2 guys he will accept in his life which is KIM HEECHUL AND LEE DONGHAE since it impossible. But wgy do I feel it is possible.

"Cheungie lets start, where are the Emcees and interpreter."   She asked as I am still processing my mind of what I saw earlier. "Uhmm... the interpreter and and MC Maja is just prepping up." I tried my best to answer casually.

"What wait... we have 2 hosts RIGHT!" She was panicking already. "Hey calm down, why don't we find a replacement." I was just answering her casually as I have already planned my pay back.

"CHEUNGIIIEE... DARLING... HELLOO..." She is like singing my name and the word darling scares me. I think I will not answer her. So I just ignored her but being a persistent girl as she is "Cheungie ahhh... DONT DARE IGNORE MEEEEEH." she was shouting at me.

"WHAT NOW?" I shouted back but to my suprised when she suddenly back hugged me. Well that was he infamous technique with me that froze all my senses in getting what she wants. "Are you mad Cheungie, oohh why you're shouting at me... that hurts huhuhu" now she's fake sobbing HUH this girl. "No dear I am not. I was just surprised with your sudden attack." Now I am trying to pretend under her spell (kinda) but not now you need punishment as a debated to myself "What is it you need my princess?"

 

"Cheungie, can you be one of the hosts?" She asked me and I was about to say yes but the image of what I saw earlier put my anger back into place. Not showing her letting her think I am still under her spell I answered her "O kay I will do the first part after the intermission number, YOU will take over. ARASSO!!!!"

That made her think I was foing to helo her but that was already the plan. Well I am still her boss here.  Like a good girl and I know she knows that she really owes me a lot today.

AUTHORS POV

She headed to the stage and studied her cue cards, just to familiarise herself since she was the one who planned and wrote the cue cards. She noticed there was a change of having her do an opening song and a dance number with super junior. As she reads it she signals to Cheung and he approached her knowing her what_the_hell_is_this face.

"I prepared you're infamous SUJU dance and No ordinary love for you to sing" She then glared at him since he kind of chuckled after saying that.

"LEE CHEUNGSUN how could you... look at what I am wearing I can't dance like this!!!" She rebutted "Don't worry I prep this also while having your delay."

He was holding her dance outfit on thier last year's end party. It was a loose oversize see through dress with white and silver Sorry Sorry print at the front and DEVIL! at the back, underneath was her mid rib sporty bra and supershort silver fitted leather shorts and a black fishnet stockings.

Then she pointed her index finger to her shoes telling him what shoes she will wear "Just use the one inside the dressing room. Go now and change I will host the first part." As he gestured her to the dressing room.

She was running with her heels. That made all the staff and super junior members look at her in surprised. Thinking what she was doing and if there was a problem. It was just shocking since she was starting to her top when she was running towards the dressing room. She passed them like flash running towards a rescue.

"I am so going to get back at you LEE CHEUNGSUN!!! as she shouted inside the dressing room while changing her outfit. And listened to her phone to have a little rehearsal." She is now ready and only thing left was make up and little that she knew Cheung already told the make up artist what make up she should wear. After seeing dressed and done wearing her boots that covers till above her knees. The make up artist pulled her in front of the mirror and guide her to sit "Aiishh Cheung!!""

As she looked the mirror it was a heavy make up she had wore with her costume last year and with all the fake thick eyelashes that she really hates.

The thick cat eye shape eyeliner on and super red lipstick and glitters on her eyeshadow. Well like edgy look anyway, I almost didn't recognize myself when I looked in the mirror. Hehehe!' She was mentally talking to herself. She just waited inside the waiting/dressing room to be called.

---------------------------------------------------

KYUNHYUN POV

Wow, we are now waiting back stage and we hear the crowd chanting and screaming. It was daebak and we were all chatting with each other then got silenced when we saw someone... or should I say our soon manager running like flash heading to the dressing room holding some clothes while she was unbottoning her shirt.

Wow!! She was fast even with those heels that she was wearing. We were all shocked and started asking each other what was that about.

Some having their mouths open and some looked worried. I was the one to break the ice "Wew what was that about?" Leaderimn was about to step forward to follow her but then we were signaled that the conference is about to start.

"Thank you all for coming... I know all of you are excited seeing your favorite KPOP boy group. Can you shout the group you have missing???" The Girl MC said. "SUPER JUNIOR SUPER JUNIOR" as the crowd chanted "YAAHHH WAAAHH" I hear some ladies screaming and shouting.


"Good Evening Press people and everyone. This is MC Maja and this cute guy by my side is MC Cheungsun Welcome to Super Junior's Presscon and fan meeting. I know you can't wait to see your favorite Idols noh?" She pointed the mic to the crowd as they shout our groups name and screamed. "Yes Maja it seems that they are excited and wants to see them now. Let me hear you say your biases?" Hyung Cheungsun asked the crowd.
 

SIWON POV



Wow what a crowd... we hear them shouting our names. As we anxiously wait in line I was near the waiting room  were Noona Chelsea went in beside me was Hyung Heechul. I saw him got worried when she ran towards the room but he needs to wait for us to be called he was looking at the closed door intently. As I looked to my left it was not just him but also Yesung and Leeteuk Hyung. I also noticed Donghae looking worried and glaring at the door. A staff went in with Chelseas bag and stuff.

When the door opened I able to peek and saw a girl sitting while the make up artist was applying make up on her. I was mesmerized with her beauty I thought I was looking at a 2ne1 member with her hairstyle and the edgy clothes she is wearing. Maybe she is a guest. But why is she hear maybe bexause she visited and she will be our suprise guest.

Wait is she going to perform? Wow... she is pretty and of course she is the Visual of 2ne1. Then I nudged Hyung Heechul "Hyung look as I pointed to Noonas direction. "Aww Kyeopta!!! Os that Sandara Park?" He was staring and got more curious when the door closed. "Wae wae what happened? Why is she here? Will she be having a concert here? He asked.

"Hyung, maybe she will be our guest. Or maybe she went here since it is her second country. Or she is the suprised for our Fishy?" I laughed and lightly slap him on his shoulder "Okay, maybe she is with her and I want to see her..." Hyung said and I got c9nfused who is the her who he wants to see.

It seems that our new manager has lots of admirer. We were totally looking for her. And I think she is in  there and brought the attire for Sandara. Amost all of us admires our manager and was one of them but gave up already since there were lots of competetion.

"OKAY LADIES AND GENTS LETS CALL OUR IDOLS IN ONE TWO AND THREE...." MC Maja was jumping and hyping up the crowd "SUPER JUNIOR SUPER JUNIOR SUPER JUNIOR"  and the crowd called us.... as the PD was waiting to signal us to go up the stage. "Are you ready guys???" MC Cheung said

"YEEESSS SUPER JUNIOR SARANGHE... SUPER JUNIOR SARANGHE..." The crowd uproared. We all  stood up whe PD signaled and walked towards the entrance we were lined up LEETEUK, YESUNG, KYUNHYUN, HYUNG HEECHUL, MEE, EUHYUK and DONGHAE.

"Let us all welcome The.... Super Junior... LEETEUK, YESUNG, KYUNHYUN, HYUNG HEECHUL, SIWON, EUHYUK and DONGHAE." The crowd went wild as we enter while our names was called.

We waved at them and and bowed. We were wearibg our lapels and we said our signature greeting.

"Annyeongseo my name is Leeteuk the handsome Charismatic Leader of the group." Leaderimn inrroduce himself. The crowd chanted his ne and screamed

"Anneong my name is Yesung Mahal ko kayo.!" Thatwas Hyung Yesung with the Tagalog phrase the crowd got wilder.

"Anneong Kyuhyun imnida the evil maknae but the cutest of them all then he made an aegyo." This earned a more loud scream from our ELFs

Hying Heechul was about to introduce himself but already chanted and he was all.smiles and bowed to them. "Anneong, Kim Heehul the prettiest member saranghe." He made a heart sign and all got loose with the scream and chants.

"Anneong Choi Siwon God bless everybody." Everybody was screaming and chanting my name. I waved at then and raised my hands and bowed.

"Anneong Lee Eunhyuk, super junior dancing machine! Grabe grabe... iniibig ko kayo" Then he showed of he dance move. Again the crowd screamed and chanted his name."

When Dongahe was to come forward the crowd was already chanting his name. But before that he looked at Hyuk with a question mark on his face and the smiled for the crowd. "Anneong Pilipinas Lee Donghae Super Juniors Prince Charming Mahal ko kayo!" As the last member greets all break loose with the crowds chants and scream.

We look up to the second floor of the location since we used the theatre of the hotel to control the crowd. We looked in front and posed for the cameras and press people.

"Thank you guys... Oh my gee you are all handsome... do you agree?" Thats MC Maja asking the crowd and they all said "Yes"

 

YESUNGS POV



WOW Filipino crowd never fails to amaze us. We were guided to sit behind the table and they gave us water to hydrate us. But looking around I felt someone was missing. Is she busy that she will not even watch us or be here during the conference even Prince manager is on the side. And Hyung Cheung was MCing. Yes I am also a secret admirer. But alll I can do is observe at the side lines.

FLASHBACK

I entered my room and wow it was nice... it suits my liking... The view was awsome. There were pictures of dogs and scenery. Wait I saw something on top of my bed... there was a Yesung doll, a Jacket with my name a paper bag. When I opened it... it was an action camera and a selfie stick. There's a note:

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter