CHAPTER 21: 1ST TIME TO BE AWAY

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21: Donghae POV

 

We arrived in Coron together with the 3 ELF who won 3 days living with us. Cheungsun was the one handling us since Prince and Chelsea already left for Korea. Yes it was a sudden change of plans since we were planning a lot of things to do here in Coron. "What are you doing Love? Are you eating your breakfast? Are you there now? Did you arrive safely? Please text or call me?" Those were my thoughts. Looking at the perfect sunrise here in Coron while having my coffee. I miss her... I hope we were here together looking at this wonderful sunrise. I'm so Lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, baby I'm so lonely. Oh my I'm about to sing that song.

 

"HAE! what are you doing there alone?" Eunhyuk was walking towards me and took a picture. "Awww let me hug you" He back hugged me "I known you miss her hare you can pretend I am Noona and we will look at the sunrise together." I just let him coz I really missed her. "Hae let's take a selca and send it to Noona." and so we did. After that I pushed him "You are not her she smell sweet and fresh while you smell like anchovy." Teasing him to back away, "Yah Lee Donghae, I'm just trying to comfort you. Noona would not want you to feel alone."

 

"Yes she would be feeling what your feeing so enjoy that's what she asked me to make usre that you are happy, Arasso" That was Hyung Cheungsun. "Did she call you already Hyung?" I was trying to know if she contacted anyone from us since last night. "Aniyo, she told me she will just contact me if needed and I can call her if there are problems here. We don't want her to worry right!" Cheung said "And you're not the only one missing her. I miss my best bud and this project should be a lot brighter if she is here."

 

Now Cheung was the one sulking. Can't blame him he was with her for years and she always made sure that everything is properly done. He might not see her for a long time. "Don't worry Hyung I will let her know once we got back to Korea." Then there was a buzz.. oops my phone is in silent. I checked my phone and there were alert from my instagram and twitter account. Some sms from Ryewook and Sungmin. "Yes, she texted, MY LOVE TEXTED ME!!!"

 

To: Haebby

 

From: Chelffy

 

Good Am Loves, Thank you for loving me and always being proud. I am sorry I was not able to say goodbye and tell you that my schedule changed. We needed to go to Korea last night as sanjangnimn requested. I know you will understand since you yourself known this kind of life. My training as a manager starts now. Please understand my love. I will call you once we landed. I love you and will always think of you Mahal.

 

P.S. I'm looking at the sunrise now and missed you more. Feeling your warm hug and kisses. I LOVE YOU! SARANGHE! INIIBIG KITA LAGI! IKAW LANG HAE. 

Earlier I was really hurt. Thinking she was too busy to send even one message. But no she never forgets maybe she was just caught up with everything. She is a good manager but not in our idol world. It should be who needs to give more understanding, she is still adjusting to our world. 

To:  Chelffy
From: Haebby

Good Morning, my LOVE, I thought you left me the night we got engaged. huhuhu. I'm sorry I doubted you. But don't worry I will support you. How was the flight? Did you arrive safely? Are you in a hotel? Were you able to meet Sanjangnim? Oh sorry too many questions. I missed you so much Love. The sunrise here was Daebak! you were right next time we will go here together and have fun. Please call as soon as you can. Arasso!!! My heart can't beat without hearing your voice. I love you Love, saranghe, iniibig kita <3 <3 <3 

I sent her the message hoping she will reply immediately. I waited but there was no message. Instead of sulking I decided to join them. 

"OK boys the meet the winners of the live with you Super Junior in 3days. Cheche, Nika and Joy" We all bowed and greeted them " Annoyeongsaeyo, We're Super Junior ELF fighting." We all said in unison. "Anneong, Donghae Oppa, where Noona Celseaahh?" One of the three fans asked. "Ahhh she is already in Korea her work there starts. Wae?" 

"Remember me Oppa I was the one holding Noona as phone, recording you special moment. Aww that's sad we were looking forward to be with her too since she is fun to be with." she said "Ahh yes Cheche right, thank you for videoing are engagement. You were good handling a camera, good luck on what you want. Once Noona text or call I will tell her you are here." 

"Kamsamidah, I just love the two of you Hae Oppa." This girl really remember us. "So who is your bias?" I asked her. "Oppa isn't obvious I was a darahae ELF but when I heard what happened our ship sank but now my ChelHae Ship will sail.and we are a lot who will protect you and Noona, Fighting!" Wow we have a ship already ChelHae sounds good hahaha. Can't wait to tel this to her. I called Hyung Prince, he told me she is with Sanjangnim that's why we can't call her. Prince told me to call or text in the evening. 

'All about you ringtone' I checked the caller ID it's my wife calling "Chelffy! Loves you called I miss you" Answers the call not that excited (yeah right-author) "Hello Haebby, My Love, How are you? Have you eaten it almost lunch and you need to be in the restaurant since buffer lunch starts early. Be careful peeling shrimps I'm not there to don't for you, arasso!" waaah I missed her she is worried about me. 

"Oh actually we are the n our way there. Loves, remember Cheche she is here as one of the winners." I told her "That's great, are you with the members love, I miss you all. By the way sorry I was not able to tell you the sudden change. Just finished the meeting with Sanjangnim and I will be with my new babies, love. I think we are going to train in a different location, I think it's Busan or Jeju." She said, wow she is. really busy. I heard boys near her and those voices were familiar. I s she with guys. "Love, where are you? who are you with" I am getting curious. "Noona, this is your room, please be comfortable. We will call you once Lunch is ready." That was a guys voice, wait what room, she is staying with boys? oh no! "Kamsahmida, Channie" I heard her answer, Channie???

 "Park Chelsea answer the phone!" I shouted that got the attention of the boys "Is that Noona?" Khyu asked "Oh I wanna talk to Noona..." Hyuk whining. Chullie snatched the phone "Hello Chelsea ah!!! Hows Korea?" He asked but he just said "Chelsea seems to be busy she is taking with a guy. 

"A guy kyaahhh, MISS CHELSEA PARK ANSWER THE PHONE OR I WILL GO THERE IN KOREA AND LOCK YOU IN MY ROOM!!!" I was already shouting. "Mr. Lee Donghae, no need to shout I just wear my earphone since I need to fix my stuff while talking my Hubby. But since he is shouting at me. I will just hang up." She threatens. "Mianhe, but Loves who are you with? Where are you?" I asked again. "Loves I am with EXO they are my babies for 10 days I think. And I am in  there dorm, I will be staying here while waiting for my apartment. 

"What EXO your new babies?" He said loudly. "Waahh Noona we thought we are you babies..." that Khyu and Hyuk..." Both whined.. "Noona, will that mean you are not going to mange us anymore?" Siwon asked. "Pabo she said 10 days only." Chullie said "Hey leave the two to talk, Hi Chels!!!" Teukkie shouted. 

"Hahaha Guys... I miss you all. Hae you didn't say I'm on speaker phone." She said, "Oh we're not its just They got my phone when they heard me shout you called Love." I responded to her. "Okies, Hyuk and Khyu still my real babies. Yes Winnie and Chullie 10  days or till further notice. Hi Teukkie,oh I remember we have video conf later, don't forget, arasso. Hae, we need to talk.just the two of us please." She said seriously. 

"Arasso, Love, I'm far from them.and not on speakerphone anymore." I told her "Love, We will be shooting MVs for songs 5 songs and Sanjangnim said I will be debuting with EXO 10 days from now. Is that possible Love?" Oh she is worried and what debut?? I thought she will just manage "Really, so you are on training ng right now." I asked her. "Neh, my schedule is booked. Actually I am grateful EXO are good and makin g comfortable. I am managing them for a while. Actually, baby sit and they are my senior and trainer. Isn't that cute? hahaha" She sounded excited. "I will be living in their apartment for the meantime. Pres is just making finishing touches in my apartment as he says. hahaha" She added.

"Love, behave okay remember they are way younger and you are already engaged to one very hunkable idol. hehehe" I said but she was quiet. "Hahaha, so if they are young I should return this ring to a young Hunkable Idol he might feel I'm too old for him. hmp" Backfire, ouch that hurts. "Ani, Love I may be younger than you but but..." I surrender. "Love, do you trust me?" She asked "Neh" I answered 

"Do you feel I will just make relationship or give my you know to anyone. Do you think low of me?" She asked. "Ani, ani, loves I'm sorry about the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter