HAES SOURCE

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hae's POV

 

Daebak! what an announcement. We are going to have a concert in the Philippines. I've always dreamed of going there ever since we met and she told me that it was her second home which made me think 'what type of country it was.' She describes it like a paradise and a place where you can relax and retire. 

I still remember the lonely feeling of longing for her and missing her that time. A very rare time given to us to communicate she still talks about that country and made me feel I should at least go there to find out.

"Ok, guys so it is settled Manila will be our next location for our concert! It was reported that we have a big fanbase there but we have no idea of their culture and how we can interact with them to promote our album and concert. We heard that many K-Pop artists already showed how excitng their concerts end up. So we should have new promotional strategy. We are going to have a meeting tomorrow and I expect you guys to give us ideas or atleast come up of a promotiional strategy that we can use. I need your thoughts on what their culture is and how people interact there, OK...." Leeteuk said.

DING!

Just like that I was excited.. like in some animation series, a light bulb was on top of me head. Maybe I can... hmmm... she might not answer... But you give it a try .

1,2,3

"Do you Love me? do you love me? do you love me like the way I love you babe?...." (I love you babe...) hahaha I ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter