CHAPTER 38: MEETING THE BOYS

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONGI POV

I knocked on her door and when she opened the door she was just wearing this : A pink sweatshirt and white very shorts shorts. Actually it looks like her undies.

   
"Oh Yoongi you're here, where are the others" I stead of answering her question. I pushed her insider her apartment. "Yah! Chelsea, change your clothes. Pali!" Still pushing her towards her room. 

She looked at what she was wearing and covered . She giggled "Mianhe Oppa! I will get my shorts right away." She went inside her room to change as I wait in the living room. I was smiling by myself since she called me Oppa. 

"Oppa! Will this appropriate now?" She is now wearing a gray sweatshirt with a lighter gray short and socks. She even more cuter with those glasses. 



I put my hand on my chin while looking at her. It feels like I am a judge deciding if she chose a good outfit. "Hmmm still short but Oppa approves" 

"Hahaha, you are getting used to the Oppa calling huh!.... Yah! where are the others?" She then shouts at me. Sometimes I feel that she is bipolar, earlier she was just sweety sweety with me now she is a meanie. Well I just can't understand myself also coz it is sweet whenever she gives me the push and pull attitude so I hugged her tightly and smelled her sweet strawberry minty scent. Hmm I am getting addicted to her. 

"Their coming my queen, I think they just drop by our dorm to place their things and change clothes." I said while hugging her, she also hugged me. "Okay you can let go now Oppa!" seh whispered in a sacrcasting tone. I thought to myself that I will enjoy this first while no one is here so I gave her peck on the lips but she lightly pulle dout of the our hug and I tried hugging her again. 

"Yah! Stop that, you better behave later Min Yoongi or I will no longer be your friend." She. Said seriously while she fix my hair and tap both my cheeks. Oww she is so sweet even if she angry. Then we heard the her dorbell rang. "Okay you sit down there and behave. By the way call me Noona especially in front of anyone or I will never call you Oppa." Ahh her threats are like sweet love songs in my ear and I know that's weird. "Aish! Do what you want." Not liking that people are coming I just stampped my feet towards the living area. 


AUTHORS POV


Jin was the one who entered first "Congratulations my baby booh!" She hugged him and they high five with both hands. Jin did not let go one of her hand and stayed beside her while the ohters enters. She bowed and smiled to greet them. 

"OMO! You brought them! Thanks for coming!" She was looking at them, more likely counting them. "Noona, meet manager Sejin he wants to meet you thats why he came with us but we are just six, we dont know where Yoongi is?" Jin was explaining. 

"Hahaha! Well Is he really your manager he seems too cute to be a one maybe he is you 8th member." She smiled and just winked at us. I saw Hyung Sejin blushed. 

"Noona! You have a big apartment and it is Daebak!" Taehyung eyes were wondering around. "Taetae do you play billiards?... can I call you Taetae?" He smiled, winked and poked her nose. "Of course Noona! Hihihi" Chelsea just giggled with his action "Kyeopta!" Jin squeezed her hand and that made her laughed a little.

"Oh! You can go in game room and play there while I get the food. But I need to ask my baby booh to come with me." She was just sweetly smiling at them. 

SEJIN POV

"Sure, Boys can you go ahead I just have something to ask Chelsea." I gestured for the boys to go ahead which they did except for Jin. Chelsea and I moved a farther from Jin. 

"Chelsea, thanks for inviting us but is it ok to ask... Should call you Noona or just Chelseassi?" She laughed and asked him his age. "Actually I am in line 78s" She smiled, oh I think it she giggled and looked at me cutely. "Ahh you just call me Chelsea and lets be casual. Friends!" She tapped my should lightly and shaked my hands.  

"Another thing is with Jin, why do you call him my Baby Booh is he your..." she laughed again which maade him curious "Aniyo, I just call him that coz he is like my baby brother." She looked at Jin while he waived his hand to us. "ahh actually I really don't meddle with their personal things but I just wanna know. Well that's all, let me get to the boys now." we both waved back to Jin and she began to walk towards him. 

"Oh, feel at home Sejin Oppa! Just grab some beverage at the bar in the game room. We will follow you guys there" She shouted as she push Jin towards the Kitchen I think. AS I observe them they were really like Noona and Donsaeng. But the look in Jin eyes were different. Ahh maybe I was just dillusional. 

 

AUTHOR POV


A man was relaxing in a sofa when the boys all arrived the living room. Rapmon went near him and lightly tap his shoulder.

"Uhm, sir can you tell us where the game room is?" Suga slowly lifted his head and opened his eyes slowly and his brows where furrowed.

"Yah! Yoongi you are here? We thought you bailed out again." Namjoon was not the only one complaining but all the boys. Suga being BTS Swag Master he just shrugged them off and pointed the next room. 

"Open that door and you will see the game room. Did Noona say it where we are eating?" He asked coolly "Noona said we just go there and wait for her." Taehyung was all excited but also curious about Suga. "Hyung why do you know?" He placed his hand on his chin adn rubbed it index finger and thumb just like a curious investigator should look like. 

"Come on ! just fallow me!" He stood up and walked towards the game room like he owns the place. "Hyung you looks so comfortable here. Are you close to Noona?" Jungkook was following him whistling DNA but skipping like a little boy. "Let's say we've hanged out before!" He just smirked and his eyes was looking at them.

" So you've been here before? Is this where you were when you went MIA a month ago?" Sejin asked him in a low voice goos enough for just the two of them to hear. Suga just nodded and smirked. "Yeah, that's the first time we met." Upon arriving the game room he saw that the buffet table  was already set up. He looked at the boys to count them and noticed that his rival was not there. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter