CHAPTER 40: STAGE K

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She just finished her make up and she was not feeling well in the waiting room. After applying her lipstick she was spacing out just facing the mirror. all she can think of was what happened when PD Bang left the hospital. Sejin and the boys went to her room and talked about the situation. 

Flashback

In her hospital room.

"Chelsea, we can keep this a secret but you need to understand that we need to know who the father is?" Sejin was talking to her calmly. 

"Yes Noona, we need to know facts for us to protect you and the baby." Jin was walking towards her but V and jimin beat him by holding her hands and staying beside her. V was actually hugging her arms feeling worried about her. She was looking very pale and distraught. 

"I think she needs more time, and she will tell us when she is ready. Let us just help andtake care of her now." That was Vs suggestion. 

"I agree with V." Jungkook was looking at her just bowing her head. It seems that the maknae is worried about her being upset. She has not lifted her head since they came in.

"It seems that Noona is not feeling well by this can we just be with her tonight. To make sure she is fine." Jimin who was near her and gave her a warm hug. "Look Noona, it really doesn't matter what happened in the past, the important thing is you are with us now so we are family." 

She also hugged Jimin, "Kamsahmida!" Whispering those words while sobbing and crying on Jimins shoulder she really appreciate how these boys are welcoming her. "I am really sorry we have to start like this. I can ask PD Bang to cancel my contract to avoid..." Before she can coontinue Suga interrupted her. "WAE? WHY?" He was annoyed of what he heard. 

"Suga don't shout, understand noona is stressed out she is just saying what she wants. But Noona no need to tell PD Bang cancelling your contract. The moment yousigned the contract we are family and we need to take care of each other, Right boys." They all smiled even Sejing replied. "Deh!"  Then she got her phone and texted someone. 

To: Baby Suga
From: MyNumber

Yah! Please understand I need to think about this a lot. My answer to all your questions will definitely affect you guys, especially you. You are still young and I want you to be happy and successful. This is my problem not yours so do not over react."

To: MyNumber
From: Baby Suga

Are you telling me... Chincha... I am the father right. That's my baby? 


To: Baby Suga
From: MyNumber

I am not saying anything Yoongi! What I can just tell is that After seeing my EX husband you were the only one I spend the night with. But you need to understand you are young so this is just my problem. I am just telling you coz I nknow you are bothered. Please do not tell anyone but I am not going to deny or admit anything. Just enjoy your life or I will disappear.

Suga facial expression kept changing and still trying to look unbothered but his eye was glassy but his mouth was also trying to hold a smile. The exchanges of beeping sound from her to him was really obvious. 

She did not deny nor adsmittied who the father is but she is sure that it was the young boy. Suga assumed it his but never got a staright answer. He decided to just wait til she is ready to say so. 

"Well I think knowing who the father is the first step. Let's stop this. It is upsetting Chelsea" Sejin said. "Please stay together in one apartment. We need to make sure she is okay. Chelsea will you be okay tomorrow?" 

"Deh! I will follow all doctors advise, don't worry too much. The boys have practice and I don't want to be a trouble." She was wiping her tears and leaned her head to Suga who is now seated beside her holding her hand. 

Early in the evening she was discharged and they went straight to the boys dorm to talk more. 

"Where do  you want to sleep?" Sejin asked her "I'd be fine in my apartment Sejinssi." Her voice seemed to weaken again. "Suga and I will be with Chels.." Rapmon interrupted Sejin. "Sajangnim said we stick together so we will be joining you guys." 

"Sejin I texted you the code to my apartment. I really want to go back to my apartment. I still need to take my vitamins and I might fall asleep." Chelsea was walking towards the door but Yoongi beat her and carried her bridal style. 

"Oh you should not excert too much energy. Bye guys see you later." He waived goodbye to the rest and go with Chelsea. 

End of Flashback


She left her apartment with the boys still sleeping and texted Sejin.

To: Manager Sejin 
From: MyPersonalNum

I will be in JTBC for my schedule, please feel at home and I will be back once recording is done. Kamsahmida! 


To: MyPersonalNum
From: Manager Sejin

Chelsea-ah! Sajangnim told us that I need to accompany you. I will just get ready and follow you to JTBC see you and take care. 

 

CHELSEA POV

I read the script and I will be a global supporter from the Philippines since there will be a representative to cover Super Junior. I was requested to dance with Super Junior for the special stage since their doing Lo Siento. Actually Eunhyuks not feeling well so I am replacing him. 

On the script the guests were Ryeowook, Shindong, Heechul, Eunhyuk and Donghae. We might have interaction but ther were no scripta for that since it was free flow for the judges interaction to be more fun. 

The stylist let me wear what I want. I decided to wear my #style sleeveless shirt on top of my white sleeveless polo-shirt together with a black skinny jean. To make it more hip hop I used my black baseball cap and black and gray rubber wedge heeled shoes. 


I still have my platinum purple hair curled while it was pony tailed. The stylist insist to put on a heavy make up making her look cool with the heavy black eyeliner emphasizing her eyes and her red lipstick makes my lips more kissable. "Wow Noona you look like a choreographer... no I change my mind you look like a younger idol." The stylist was saying while she changed my make up.

"OMO!" I was surprised when someone suddenly covered my eyes. I know that smell and soft hands. "Chulliee?!" 

He then turn me around facing him to hug me and even lifted me from my seat. "Oh you are the only girl that I got a hard time looking for. I missed you so much!" He was turning us around that really made me dizzy. "I missed you too, why didn't you try to text. I might have answered you know." 

Well actually not but maybe coz it was Chullie who really did not left me. He was the one who made sure I am stronger in my weakest point. "Nooonaah!" Shindong, Eunhyuk and Ryewook were like kids running towards me. "Group hug?!" I said and we all hugged. "Are we going to have a brief practice?" I asked them 

"Deh! So where are the other member?" Well I need to ask if we are going to practice, Chullie explained and I saw Eunhyuk looking so tired. "They said you don't feel good Hyukkie that's why they needed me to join them or Hae's the one not feeling well. So we can start practicing." I asked them. 

"Oh I am feeling good actually better seeing you." Hae entered the room with all smiles feeling like a star. "Speaking of the devil!!" I suddenly blurted out while I am still hugging Hyukkie from behind. "Mwo? Devil?" We just all laughed with his stupid looking reaction. 

"Hyukkie have this, it will make you better and we can have lunch together I'll buy you soup, arasso!" I really can't help seeing my babies getting sick so I gave him a medicine and juice, it was natural for me taking care of them. "Really Noona!"  He looked at the others specially Hae. 

"Oh you guys can come too except the late one, devils are not invited." The rest was excited but Hae was glaring at her. "Me? Devil? That's unfair!" They all laughed coz he looks like a kid who was sulking because of stolen lollipop. "Hey lets practice!" I said to them when I stood up  but I got out of balance since I felt dizzy again. 

Chullie was able to catch me but he was looking at Hae who glared again. He wanted to be my savior but someone was always beating him. 

AUTHORS POV

The MC introduced them for their special dance and wow Hae was really dancing well... they all were while Eunhyuk looking happy watching them. When it was Chelseas part, suddenly the light dimmed, a spotlight was just following Hae and her. She noticed that they were alone dancing and her eyes were just looking for the others. 

Well she is professional as they know she was able to follow Hae movement and they looked like dancing y. They even end up with a pose face to face, her arms around Hae neck and Hae was lifting one of her legs.

When the lights turned off, they were still eye to eye so he kissed her and she pushed him hard to ran backstage. She promised not to cry so she went straig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter