My Closure Attempt: Photo Shoot with D&E

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV

It was sunset and the last set that they are going to do. Chelsea changed her outfit to a more revealing one. Since the photographer want her tummy to show. The shoot will be in a dance studio where she will pose like a dancer. Her make up was simple and hair was just tied in messy bun just like what she normally style it. After 7 shot showing off her graceful poses everybody was requested to go out that only the photographer and his assistant can stay. 

"Chelsea do you really want this kind of photo?" The photographer asked her. "Yeah I want to remember and have this picture placed in our bedroom to remind me of not getting pregnant again. If you are uncomfortable we can get someone else take the picture." She said to Donghae. 

Yes it was Donghae who she hired to take her maternity photos since she is comfortable with him. Suga also gave his permission since he trust her. Knowing that the last picture will be a picture facing the mirror. 

"Ok if we are doing this no one should be here even you." Hae pointed to Eunhyuk who is his assistant. "It's enough for Suga, the doctor and me to see your bare body. I think Mr. Min will agree with this." 

"Mwo?" Hyukjae pointed to himself "but you need an assistant and I will not look at Noona." Eunhyuk complained. "Aniyo! You are Byuntae and I know a lot of dirty things that will run in your mind. I dont need an assistant I can do this alone." With that Chelsea was laughing hard while Eunhyk was dragged outside by Donghae. 

Donghae POV

OMO she is now removing her clothing and just covered herself with a bathrobe while we try the right pose to make sure not to expose her private parts. She quickly sat infront of the mirror and I helped her removed her bathrobe. She was just wearing her small bikini that covers her private part below but still dies not show since herr tummy is hiding it. 

I was sweating a lot for she still looks hot with that baby bump. " Okay Chels last 2 shots." As I told her and there we are done. "Nice shots Chels. I know Yoongi will love this. As I do... I miss you babe." I told her of course the last lines were just whisper thar only me can hear. 

She quickly put on her robe and bowed to me as she went to the dressing room. I was scanning the pictures and wow she is really amazing on all photos.

"Woah I never doubted your talent Mr.Lee only you can capture her like that." A deep voice suddenly appeared at my back. "Oh yeobo, you are here." Chelsea excitedly said as she walked towards us. "Oh, Mr. Min you have arrived." I bowed and reached out my hand for a shake. He took it but quickly release it since Chelsea was already near and he immediately hugged and kissed her. I was just looking at them in awe and I know my heart is breaking in pieces. 

Yoongi's POV 

I know I shouldn't feel this way but I am really not trusting that guys feelings. Yes he is my sunbae but she is still having feelings for him. Anytime he pursue her she will start getting confused again and I will not take that risk. I love her she is my everything and I don't really like when somone get what I own. These were my thoughts reason why after our concert I immediately booked the first available flight to Singapore to be with her and also have a picture with me. 

Now I am here hugging my babies. "Yeobo you look tired, did you gone straight here from the airport?" she asked very concerned. I hummed and nod as a response. "I told you to rest first coz we can do the last shot tom before going back to Korea." 

"Aniyo, we can do it now. I am really not tired." I can tell she read my mind and sweetly smiled at me. I know she knows that I am beyond exhausted. "Aigoo my baby works hard. What did I ever did to deserve such a handsome sweet hubby!" She cupped my face and showered me with kisses before kissing me on my lips." That made me smile actually smirk thinking we are infront of her ex. Then we pulled away from each other since we heard a cough. 

"Aigoo, you love birds let's go and dress up for the final photo." Donghae said as he fixed his camera. 

Donghae POV 

What the hell. Really now Chelsea you are doing that in front of me. I was mentally cursing until Hyukjae entered and he tapped my shoulder. The two dressed up and Hyukjae helped me arrange the set and adjust my camera. 

We finished the pictorial with them lying on a bed of roses looking at each other, her touching his cheeks and him touching her belly. "Wow that's a wrap!" I clapped my hands and thanked everybody for their hard work. "Chelsea will it be okay to talk privately?" I asked her "Oh sure, baby just wait for me in the dressing room and then we will go to my room." she said to Yoongi. Yoongi just nodded and went off. 

Wow that kid is really obedient, maybe if I were that obedient I have not lost m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter