CHAPTER 37 : New Place New People

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She been hiding in her apartment for a month now. After that gruesome confrontation with him was really tiring. The heartbreak and endless sleepless nights. She finally had a good sleep taking that sleeping pill prescribed to her. 

The ring of her phone woke her up and quickly answered it seing the calller ID was Lee Sooman. Sanjangnim himself tchecked how she is and reminded her of the last commitment. One last month of being exclusive to thier company and she can find another company. No clauses given to her but just a promise that she will always be open to SM Entertainments projects. 

"Deh, Sanjangnim I will see you there tomorow morning." She ended the call and prepared herself to go out and jog. She preferred to receive calls as early as 5 in the morning so she can start the her new routine. 

Though she has her own mini gym in her apartment, she decided to have feesh air and jog around the complex. She also planned to have swim a few laps and have her breakfast in the mall complex.

Well The Hills in Hannam facility was that great. All she needed was there. She can even shop and eat well without leaving the complex. 

She took a bath and chose her outfit. A gray stylish Nike flow type tank top covering her black nike sport bra with teal blue striped garter. She strapped her phone on her upper arm before wearing her oversized stussy hoodie over her black legging. She got her black running shoes, black mask and black In Bloom knit cap to wear them before heading outside.

 


As soon as she closed the door, she plugged in her earphones and listen to her song playlist for working out.

'This is life! quiet peaceful no hassle!' She thought while she was enjoying the fresg air and looking at the sky getting berighter as the sun rise. 

Unknowingly someone was watching her and followed her while jogging around the complex. After that she went straight to the complex pool area. Swimming is on of rher favorite sports for it let you use your whole body a nice work out for a lazy day. That is her perspective whenever she feels lazy.

She went straight to her Locker and change to her swimming outfit. 

  

A two piece black bikini tie up halter high waist swimsuit. Which emphasized her cleavage and curves. She used her flowy kimono floral cardigan cover up to cover her for a while. After placing her stuff in the locker the staff gave her a beach towel and gave her a complimentary drink. 

Headed to the pool was like a low motion scene where heads were turning to her direction. the wind was clowing her kimono top that sometimes reveal a little of her milky white skin. Her hair was swaying where the wind blows while she smiles and bows whenever a staff greets her. 


Mystery Guy POV


Suddenly I had the urge to go out and jog. As I made a few stretches while I still in fron of my building, there she was the girl who own the organizer. I was dazing on her while she was still in front of ther building. My mind was debating if she was also a celebrity since she dressed in disguised. The all black dressed mode weariing a mask was an idol way of hiding their identity. 

Due to the mystery I think my curiousity move to its accord by following her jog. I made sure to keep as safe distance. She stopped once to fix her earplugs but continued jogging, seems that she is not bothered coz she is really fast. 

I was a bit tired and catching up my breath since her jogging route was quite long and we needed to turn around. I looked at my watch as I felt I might have lost track of time. Ottoke! Did I lost her? Oh there she is. She's now walking towards the pool locker rooms. My body just went on and followed her. 

As a VIP member I have my own locker and my swimming stuff is redily available in it. The staff gave me a beach towel and asked for my preferred drink. 

What the f@#% why is she wearing that outfit. I can still see her swimsuit and I think it's two piece. So I cooly followed her to the pool. I chose to be one lane away from her and casulally placed my towel on a chair and did some stretching while observing her.

The wind blew while she was arranging her towel. The bikini she is wearing is showcasing her cleavage. My eyes widen but I turned around since my face feels hot. Men and even some ladies were looking at her in awe.

She looks like a model specialy when the wind blew her long platinum lavander curly hair. She took a selfie and I also take pose like I am going to take a selfie. Of course the camera was not on selfie mode I was lucky to have a good shot of her in her kimono with wind effect and another one just wearing her bikini after she tied her hair in  a messy bun.

I admit I was very giddy while i check out my stolen shots of her. OMO OMO OMO this is a great photo. Suddenly I had this guilty feeling thinking of myself like a stalker. 

SPLASH!

She dived in like a professional swimmer and did a few laps. I also dived in but just to pretend I swam coz I really don't know how and I was also too tired from running earlier. After getting wet I exitted the pool and sat down and had sip of my tea. Thank God I wore my dark sunglasses coz I found my self staring at her again while sipping my tea. 

Her hair tie was removed and when swayed her hair backwards, her hands was on her head while the water drips froom her head to her body. It was a just perfect sight and her body was just perfect. It was like watching music videos or CFs. 


It was like slow motion scene for me with my eyes widen as she exited the pool in front of me by lifting her whole body til she was able to sit near the diving board. She carefuly stood up and thankful again of my sunglasses since her perfect asset was just in front of me.

Wow it was round and just the perfect size. She stood up straight and turned around. Wow lucky drops of water running thru her chest. Please save me now... my erted mind is not helping me.

Luckily she was headed to her chair and got her towel to dry her body and wore her kimono. Now she is drying her hair. She was going to turn her head to my direction so I pretend to get my towel to look the other around. 


Oh my my, 
Oh my my my, oh my my my 

I've waited all my life 
I've waited all my life 

I want to be with you all. 
네 전부를 함께하고 싶어 

Oh my my, 
Oh my my my, oh my my my 

Looking for something right 
Looking for something right 

Now I know a little bit.
이제 조금은 나 알겠어

I want something stronger (I want it) 
I want something stronger (I want it) 

(Whoa Whoa!) 
(워워워워워) 

Than a moment, than a moment, love 
Than a moment, than a moment, love 

(Whoa Whoa!) 
(워워워워워) 

I have waited longer 
I have waited longer 

(Whoa Whoa!) 
(워워워워워) 

For a boy with, a boy with luv
For a boy with, for a boy with luv

Oh thats my phone ringing... As I panicked I was not able to answer it right away and I was about to clumsily drop my phone, good thing I was able to catch it.

"Yoyoboseyo!" I answered the call and it was Yoongi

"Hyung! Where are you? Managernim is looking for you since we have schedule this afternoon." Oh I almost forgot with all these distraction. 

"Ahh! Im just around the complex. Tell managernim I will be there after lunch. I just need to check my apartment after this." Yoongi said goodbye after that and good thing he believed me. 

As I was about to turn around to check if she is still there, I saw a shadow which means someone was behind me. "Uhm excuse me are you Kim Seokjin of BTS?" I was like hearing an angels soft voice.

I hesitated to turn around since my thought was debating what to do if she is fangirl but as soon as I turned it was her. I froze for a second and nodded my head. My eyes were just staring at her angelic face.

"Ahh, Mianhe for interrupting it's just that I heard your phone ring and I really love that song, it's your new song right?" Oh she is smiling at me and again I was just nodding. "And to tell you the truth it is also my ring tone, hihihi"

Oh she just giggled with her pretty eyes also smiling, her face was also pinkish for she was clushing. She is so cute... change that pretty. Her face was really bright that will melt anyones heart. I feel my face was also hot, my mouth was smilening creepily and my eyes were open wide.  

Hearing her voice was like an angel. Did I do something good in the past since she is in front of me. I was just smiling at her "Oh I am quite a fan of your group. I'm Park Chelsea and quite a fan of BTS, your group." She bowed and introduced herself. Actually, I feel like I am the fan since I am still star strucked by her. Still frozen and still trying to gather all sanity. Finally, I bowed "Ahh Hhi! I.. I.. my.. Kkim, Sseok-jin imnida" Ottoke! I am stuttering and choking. 



"Mianhe! I may have invaded your personal space and time. You might be thinking I am a saesang. Actually I just wanted to meet you." She smiled at me while she reached out her hand for a shake. Seeing her hand hang I grabbed it. "Ahhh, nice to meet you!" As I rubbed my nape with my free hand. 

Let me make you feel better and share a secret. She leaned towards my ear and said "I will soon be working with you guys and it was nice to meet you here. I hope to be closer to you."

I was trying to control my giggle as I feel her warm breath tickle my neck while she whisper. "It is still a secret plaese don't tell your members yet. I just want you to feel comfortable with me." 

She smiled at me and made me feel more comfortable. Her hand was soft and smooth like my pillows. It was warm and... I saw her looking at our hands "Sorry I thought I let go of it already. Hihihi!" Now it was my turn to blush and giggle. "Kyeopta!" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter