CHAPTER 36: It aint over yet!

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was pacing back and forth in his living room. He was worried remembering her scream. Though she assured him it was nothing he can't stop worrying. He was about to punch the wall when the he heard the doorbell. 

He checked who it was with all expectations it was her but no it was the pizza delivery. He got the pizza and paid for it. He placed it in front of the TV and got orange juice to watch. This will make him relax as he tell himself. 

He was about to get a slice of pizza when he heard someone punching his code. 'Oh don't tell me it Eunhyuk, he is like a mind reader. He always arrives when I am about to eat. He got a pillow aiming at the door to throw it to Euhyuk. 

The door opened and when he was about to throw the pillow. His mouth hanged opened as he saw a girl in black cap wearing an oversized hoodie in shorts. "How many times should I tell you to change your code? And why are you holding that pillow?" His daze was broken as he heard her annoyed voice. 

"Ahh Bbabe you're here?" He slowly hid the pillow behind him and throw it away. He walked briskly ran towards her reaching his arms to hug her. But she was quick and ducked walked towards the sofa. "Wow Pizza!" She got one and sat o the sofa. 

"No hug or kiss babe?" He looked at her and walked towards her to sit beside her. "Aniyo! Thanks for the pizza, do you have soda?" She blinked her eyes looking cute. She is killing him with her cute antics. He tried to look serious coz he knows she is doing it to cover something she did wrong. 

"ANIYO! That's bad for your health drink my orange juice it will good for you." He gave his juice to her which she accepted. "Sweet! thank you!" She said sweetly. "Oh babe you are so unfair. You should be sorry coz you are late." He whined at her and pouted. Now it's his turn to make her feel guilty. 

"Aigoo! My baby Hae is acting cute!" She went closer to him and pinched both his cheeks hard "but that doesn't work anymore." But Hae was quick by holding both her hands and gave her a quick peck on her lips. "You are so sly Hae!"  He just smiled after smirking and it was his chance.

She just continued eating the pizza and watched what Hae was watching. "Ahh Babe... I mean Chels... how are you why are you so thin?" He was just looking at her. " Ani, I am not thin and I should say I am healthier than you." She said but her eyes was focused on what she was watching. 

He got the remote control and turned off the TV. "Can we talk now?" He was serious getting her attention. "Okay!:" she face him but placed three pillows between them. 

"Chels why..." his eye were glassy already "Ahh! Isn't it too early to ask me about the divorce? But its ok, i will answer..." he interrupted before she continues. "Oh I was going to ask why were you late but that was also.my question" he said while he pulled 2 pillows in between them and moved closer to her. 

"Okay that's good the early we talk about this the earlier it will be finished." She said sliding away from him noticing the closeness. They were eye to eye when they talk. A feeling of longingness was felt. Her guard was up since she always remember her babies and what happened on that tragic day. 

"Oh even if we are done talkingvabout that you can't leave you owe me 24 hours and you were even late." He was able to remove the last pillow and they were now face to face. "Uhmm okay!" She gulped and just agreed. 

"Can you move back a little?" She whispered and smiled at him as they reached the end of the sofa. She more like about to fall to the ground backwards but his hand already catch her waist. They were feeling each others breath and almost panting. 

"Uhmm mianhe! I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter