CHAPTER 30: I Can See Your Voice

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

2 Months Ago

"But Sanjangnim she is our manager she should come with me... I mean us." Donghae was really wanting her to join them 9n the tour.

"Lee Donghae, I know that you just spent time with your wife and You still have a week and a half. Chelsea will be with you guys for 3 days in Japan while promoting the upcoming events for the group but she also needs to be manage and bew with the rest of your members once everything is settled in Japan." Sanjangnim explained that made Donghae sat down and held her hand before lowering down his head. 

Chelsea notice it and tighten the hold on his hand giving him reassurance that everything will be alright. "Hae we are used to this right, video calls don't you misss that hahaha!" She softly whispered and laughed bedside him. HAe gave her a soft glare to tell her that he is not quite amused of the topic. Well Chelsea being her never back down so she gave him an intensed glare for him to feel that his tantrums should stop. Hae got it and soften his look at his wife and just rested his head to her shoulders and looked at her like a puppy just done being scoled by his master. She then gave him soft tap on his head. "So that's it everything settled, Right." Sanjangnim clapped. 

She was given her schedule and was advised that she will be joining the program I can see your voice posing as tone deaf. A program hosted by Leteuk and Shindong is one of the Singvestigators. They were advised that Kangta and Tony Ahn of HOT will be the guest together with Eun Ji-won of Sechskies and Danny Ahn od GOD will be their guest since the concept was late 70 liners. 

"OMO, Noona are you really in that line?" Ryewook asked which gained a glare from those who knows her age. "Deh, kekeke! I'm that old right!" Chelsea smiled since she never hid her age. She can even pass as one of the younger idols that looked older that her.  "OMO OMO you are lying, I was thinking you are just around 20s like us, Noona!" Ryeowook was really babbling. Sanjangnim Clapped his hand to get their attention. 

"Yah! That's it for today but have fun your guesting arasso" Sanjangnim ended the meeting.


FLASHBACK END

Present time...

"DAEBAK! Loves you are so hot in that outfit can you change hehehe!" Chelsea was confused whether to take it as compliment or insult. But she is sure that he is being sarcastic since she is was going to wear a Harely Quinn Costume for the video which they are recording during the video call.

"Aish it was the stylist who let me wear this. He said that I am posing as a villain or a heroine. They even put tape on my sides to have this." She was pointing at the cleveage and showed to Hae. Yes it was just a video call that's why Hae was acting up since he is not there with her. How can he run to protect her if he is in Japan. "Aish! You know I want you to wear that only in our bedroom and not televised. You know all man will drool looking at those and you ar so exposed" Donghae complianed "Waah Noona what are those." Eunhyuk eyes were bulging looking intently on Haes phone. " Yahhh! stop looking " Hae Pushed him  "I miss you Noona! Hope you wear that when we see next itme." That was Eunhyuk greeting her but now getting beated by Donghae. "Don't look!" He retorted. "Well I need to go see you guy next week." She said goodbye and gave them flying kisses. 

"OTTOKE! Teukkie I am nervous!" Chelsea said as she was being prepeared for her pose. "Don't be you look gorgeous! And we should have this." Leeteuk got his phone have a selfie with her. Shindong also took a selfie with her which gained an sns comment explosion by the other members not being able to join them. Specially one who saw Leeteuk clinging to her waist and Shindong hugging her tight. 

She then sent a picture of the outfit she will be wearing during the show. "Loves don't worry this is whaI will be wearing on the show. hehehe! Love you!!!" That the SMS that she sent him. 


It was her intoduction for the Visual round and Leeteuk did a good job. "Anneyongseyo! Let's meet the next contestant. She was originally from the Philippines. She claims to ba an operations manager in her local office but turned to be a manager of a very famous and handsome KPOP Boy group. She was considered a villain due to her strictness but also a heroine since she is loved by all. 

Chelsea gave was doing a fierce catwalk in was wearing a corporate uniform with granny glasses looking serious then removed her coat which a video effect was done and changed her appearance with her Haelrey Quinn look. She had a fierce look before doing a very cute aegyo. This made the audience awe. 

"Kyeopta!" Shindong and Leeteuk was synch saying their thoughts outloud while cheering for her.

"Wow she really looks fierce and so hot." Joonhyung reaction who is one of the singvestigator "She is cute can I keep her." 

"Oh she also looks like a manager with that strict look on her other Video but st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter