Chapter 32: Lies Lies Lies

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook POV

I've been quiet since Noona was brought ot the hospital. I stayed beside her bed all day but we were all had a schedule that even Heechul hyung was not able to stay with her. "Noona please take care of your health and I will be back tonight to sleep here since I don't have schedule tomorrow."

I was holding her hand and observing her lonely eyes. I already knew whats bothering her but I can not say anything since I just saw it on the internet. Still I am so pissed with Hyung Donghae. I love him as a brother but hurting Noona who he fought for and even my other Hyungs who can take care of her gave way since he loved her and we love him so much. Noona just smiled at me with a sad eyes and squeezed my hand. I thought it means yes, so I smiled back at her. 

We were all in the van and I started to look at my phone. Well I think everybody was updaating there SNS since we were all quiet. 

"Are we going back to the hospital after our schedule?" Siwon asked."Aniyo, we will be going home as managernim advised." Leeteuk answered as he was busy with his phone.

"Who will stay with Noona?" Kyuhyun  who was at the back suddenly in.

"Managernim said that we should not worry coz everything is already ok. Though I am still insisting for atleast one of us to be there. He mentioned that Noona requested it and it will just worry her more if we are there. She wants us to have a good rest for our schedules." Leader firmly said it to us but we all know he wants to take care of Noona too.

"Oh! I was told by Prince Manager that if you dont want to have a problem with Chelsea, she requested that no one should visit her at the moment. If this will not be followed she will be ignoring you for as long as she wanted. That was her request and she texted that to me personally. Arasso!"

Everybody was dumbfounded on what the leader announced and the remaining time during the ride we were all quiet. It was like the first time that happened to superjuniors van. 

"Oh my goodness... now I know why Noona was crying!" Siwon was a little loud with his reaction which started a commotion in the van. "Wae? Wae?" Siwon sent the link to us and we were all reading the article.

DISPATCH

Videos of Donghae of Super Junior and SNSD Yoona... YoonHae confirmation of dating. 

First video... Yoona and Donghae group date. Couple bracelet and ring spotted. Eunhyuk having the best time with Yoonas friend. 

Second video... YoonHae solo time in a coffee shop in Japan. Sharing drinks and cake. YoonHae holding each others hand while laughing.... OMO is that a kiss. It was clear in the video that they intimitely. 

Third Video... Yoona leaving from where D&E checked in. Disguising with cap and mask was not helpful since she was still wearing same clothes from last night after clubbing with Donghae and friends. 

And so on.... 

We were all still watcing the videos when... Heechul suddenly received a text message.

To Heechul

From Manager Prince

I am tryin gto call Chelsea but she is not answering. I am currently in a meeting. Please be there ASAP. 

"OMO" He felt chills and feeling that he needs to be there with her. "Hae what is it this time. We need to go to the hospital guys, Prince says something is happening." Heechul shouted and was worried. Everybody agreed and went to the hospital. 

When they got there, Heechul ran fast towards her room not waiting for the others. When he opened the door he heard her sobbing and the video. He observed her from the door crying her heart out. 

She was not able to hide it anymore... she was distraught with all the videos she saw. Her tears were flowing like a river and her eyes was swelling that she looks like chinese already. Her face changed with the pain she felt. With the sudden chamge of her expression. Heechul run towards her and hugged her. 

"Hussshh, Chelsea stop this... you need to be strong my Queen... I am here..." he was consoling her but she suddenly fainted that made him panicked. OMO he saw blood that made him press the emergency button. Nurses came to her room and doctors. The other members were not able to get in since they need to make sure she is okay. Heechul was also requested to leave the room. 

HEECHUL POV

We were all outside her room waiting for anyone to come out just to know how she is. I was pacing back and forth not really sure of what I should feel. I am so worried for her and her babies. Seeing the blood made me loose my sanity when I was asked to wait here. I don't want to leave her... I want to stay beside her and make her safe. 

All we here are the beeps inside her room. Footsteps pacing back and forth, one time I heard the doctor chouted clear. Are they reviving her? What is happpening? This is the first time I experienced this kind of panic.

"Hyung what happenned, what's wrong with Noona?" Ryeowook went to my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter