CHAPTER 9: VIP FEELS

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

11:00 AM

 

Everyone was in the VIP room having their own discussions except for two individual. The door opened and there was Kim Heechul with all smiles. All 6 members were staring at him as he walks towards them.

 

“That was evil Hyung… my idol definitely.” Kyu patted his hyungs back and he returned to his StarCraft.

 

“Aiish, Hyung why did you pushed me? I just want to be close to Noona.” That was Donghae.

 

“Hyung, first you didn’t tell us about her. Now you try hoarding her attention.” That was Eunhyuk.

 

“Yah Kim Heechul what was that about? is there a need for you to do that to your soon manager. Remember she is older than all of us so please don’t play with her.” interesting why so serious Leaderinm was all Heechul can think of. Then Prince smack Heechul's head. “Don’t do that again. It might cause an issue. Let me all tell you that Chelsea will be your manager after the concert while I will be on leave for one or two years. I will still be your manager hopefully she survive so that we can work together. I expect you all to respect her and treat her good. Arasso!”

 

The manager was amazed looking at their faces. Different reaction meaning different thoughts.

Hechul was wearing his evil smirk. 'Hmm our manager huh. She can manage me all my life as my wifey.'

Leeteuk was all smiles. 'I also hope she survive us, if not I will keep her mine. Hmmmm'

Donghae and Eunhyuk was looking happy together with Kyu and Siwon.

Yesung was just wearing a poker face but inside he was thinking of how he will get noticed.

Those thoughts were broken when the door opened.

Then she went inside in a different outfit now she is really like a manager. She was wearing an office suit. White ruffled lace blouse and a fitted black slack matched with black ankle leather boots. Her hair was neatly bunned showing her face but she was wearing her dorky eyeglasses. With her red lipstick and light makeup she looks like a strict business woman.

She went towards Prince holding folders and her organizer. After that manager and Leeteuk went with her in small table for 4. They were joined by Cheung.

“Prince these are the papers you needed some files will be for the super junior that Leeteukssi can have.” She then handed the folders. “We will all stay in Resorts World Manila a famous hotel here for a week. I was planning to be out of town tomorrow for my last rest days here but it would be cancelled since there was some issues in the concert venue. Maybe we can talk more but now we need to eat LUNCH first." Then she motioned a signal to the waiters for the food to be served on their table.

Chelsea was seated between Leeteuk and Cheung while Prince was across her. While the others were seated around their table. The table near them was Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Heechul. Next was Yesung, Kyuhyun and their stylists. They were all seated and food was delivered but still they can add more on the buffet table. The VIP room was accustomed to all SUJUs needs. Like WIFI connection and large LED TV for viewing. Plus 3 massage chairs.

 

While they were eating Chelsea stood up and went to the mini stage. Guys thank you for the good food that was serve. As she praised and looked at the caterers. To my staff and loving god mom for making the venue as requested. Security staff thank you. As we all know this event was just the introduction for the big event “SUPERSHOW 8” please let us welcome these handsome young men in front of me... SUPER JUNIOR. With that being said they all stood up and went beside her. Leeteuk lead the group with their signature greeting adding Mabuhay Philippines.

“Mabuhay, Welcome to our country I hope you’ll have fun here. Since I'm not yet fluent in Korean or Hangul. Cheungsung I mean Mr. Park will take over in explaining our future events and schedules Arasso!” she shyly said and smiled. Cheungsung replaced her as she takes her seat with the idols.

 

She was sat at the vacant chair beside Donghae. Still with all smiles and enthused. Chelsea tried her best not to show how tired she was and was really expecting the enjoying her rest day the next day. She was yawning and dozing off. There were times she also nodded a very obvious gesture that she is reaching her emptiness of energy. One of which Cheunsung just ignored for a while for he knows Chelsea will just shook it off if he notice her.

 

DONGHAE POV

 

We were lined up earlier; Chelsea, Leeteuk, Yesung, Siwon, Kyu, Heechul, Hyukkie than me. I was the farthest from her but I can't help not to glance at my newly met Noona. Just like with HER in MAMA they all noticed it and looked at me with curious face but not Hyung Heechul and Teukkie. They both glared as if looking like stay-away-from-her look. Now I get it both hyungs likes her. I shrugged it off since I just want to be friends with her. I felt like I found my Ideal Noona in her. Even with her dorky glasses on, she looks pretty and hot. I know she is not the type who entertain younger men.

 

“Hahaha” we all laughed when she said Arasso at end of her English statement since she is not yet comfortable in Korean language. Then she gestured for us to take a seat. She waited for all of us to be seated in front to face Mr. Park while he explains about our schedules.

Yes she sat beside me since it was the only vacant seat left. She crossed her legs and tried to sit up straight. I glanced at her again, to check if I can talk to her. But she was dozing off and nodding already. But she tries to sit up again to be awake. I find her cute doing that and especially when she's making a puff face and then pouting then trying to smile again. I even caught her yawning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter