CHAPTER 27: 그리워해요 (geuliwohaey : I MISS YOU)

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHORS POV


"Good Morning!" And she gave him a kiss "Good Morning to you Mrs. Lee... I will answer that kiss later... I miss you so much." He said while he pouts in front of his phone. It has been there routine to video call in the morning and try to meet if given a chance. 

"Aniyo, The group will be doing their practice near your studio but I will be out for pictorials." She said seriously while reading something. "Yah! I can skip practice today and join you." He was already sulking and trying to get her approval by making an aegyo. "Oh kyeopta! But that will mot work loves. I will just call you later, Saranghe!" She ended the call with a flying kiss." 

It's been a year since they got back from Manila. They stayed in his personal apartment for a week and needs to part ways since she needs to start her training and fulfill her projects as a manager. 

She was assigned to EXO while Prince stayed with Super Junior. Every now and then she has photo shoots since fashion industry noticed her first. She also shoots for CFs and Ms for some artists. 

"OMO, Noona are you going to have lunch with us?" That was Baekhyun asking her favorite Noona while he tries to lure her with batting his eyes. "Noona! Eating lunch without you is boring if you want we will bring lunch in your set." DO said while approaching her to seat beside her. 

"Noona! Here I got you bubble tea." Sehun was quick seating beside her that made. DO sat on her other side. "Kamsahmida, Baby Hunhun!" She pinched his cheeks and made him blushed. "Yah! Sehun don't be too clingy to Noona and stop hugging her arms. I will tell Hyung if you don't stop." Chanyeol was pulled Sehun away and he took his place beside her. "Noona, I made you your favorite BLT sandwich." Chelsea smiled at them and bowed "OMO, my babies are cute, you are all killing me. Ottoke!" 

"Hey! Stop bothering Noona and lets start practice! See you later Chelsea." Suho said "Kamsahmida! Suho I will be leaving with Chanyeol and Xiumin please text me if you need me Arasso!" She waved goodbye to the group. "Yahh! Why are they going with you Noona?" Kai whined "I will be working with them on the shoot and CF. See you all later we'll have dinner if you become number 1 later. Good Luck!!!" She winked at them and went out with the two boys.

"Annyeong boys!" That was Xiumin smiling... actually he was smirking. "Yes Annyeong boys see you all later." Chanyoel giggled with Xiumin. As they both know that those who were left will be sulking not having a chance to have fun with their favorite Noona. 

Indeed the remaining boys who were in their dance studio was sulking. "Papali, let us start so we can end early and surprise Noona later with her lunch before going to Musicbank, Arasso!" Suho clapped his hand loud as a sign for them to start. 

All EXO members did their formation and practiced. After an hour someone knocked on their door. Chen opened the door, "Hyung! Please come in." All of them bowed and Donghae hugged them one by one. His eyes were scanning the whole room which was noticed by the EXO leader. 

"Hyung, Noona went to her photoshoot already with Xiumin and Chanyeol. She said she might finish dinner time but we are not yet sure." Suho casually told Donghae. "Ah yes she did mentioned it. I am just checking she might left late, kamsahmida. So how are you guys with your new manager?" He asked. 

"Noona is Daebak! Hyung. We always have fun around her. Even if she is mad at us she ends the day making sure everything is ok for next day to be fine." Chen excitedly answered Hae. He just smiled and listened to them. 

"Noona is beautiful inside and out. She sometimes stays with us in our apartment just to bond with us. She said it will help us to be comfortable with each other." Baekhyun continued. 

"We cook food together and her recipes are daebak.and scrumptious." DO said missing her Noona already. "Yes that's the reason why we have extra sessions in the gym coz we are gaining weight." Suho showed his tummy. "Look it was unfair coz I gained this but she does not." 

"Aish! Really she cooks for you guys!" Hae look so jealous of what he is hearing. "Neh, she also makes wonderful desserts and whenever she is craving. She calls us for midnight snack, sometimes we wonder where she hid the food she eats. 

Hae was really getting jealous 'I should talk to sanjangnim I want my wife ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter