CHAPTET 28: NOW THAT I HAVE YOU

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed and she is still giving him the cold shoulder. No text mesaage nor calls received and sent. This was really making him lose it. 

"Aish, what's hard in this choreography Hae? You're all around why can't you get it." Euhyuk was having a hard time finishing the dance choreography since Donghae always ruins it. 

"Yah, we only have 2 weeks left before going to Japan for D&E comeback you need to shape up bro." Eunhyuk reminded him. "Arasso!" He said ok but his mind is still thinking of her. 

Their leader just observe him and was not really haply of what is becoming of him. He decided to call a friend. 

"Yoboseyo!" A sweet voice answered him in 1 ring only. A certain fish heard her voice. "Yoboseo Teukkie, what's up?" Thinkig she was not heard she greeted and asked Leeteuk. 

"Chels I need to ask something." He asked her still someone is evessdropping. "Ahh, you can ask me if you open the door. I brought lunch for you guys." 

"Really, Arasso, anyeon!" He reaponded and he was about to walk towards the dance studio door. When a certaing person rushed and openned the door. "Woah!" 

Indeed she was there holding plastics of food and she was about to greet but the person who opened the door hugged her tightly and she was  not able to move. 

"Donghae! You are crushing Noona. Help her firat with the bags." Leeteuk said. He then loosen his hug and called Eunhyuk. "Noona let me take those, coz this guy will not be moving his hand s off you." Eunhyuk got all the bags and placed it on a table. 

Donghae was just staring at her while he still hugs her.  She smiled at him and pinched both cheeks. "Lee Donghae, are not going to let me in? I can go home now if you don't" She said while giving hom a sweet smile and she even pouted cutely at the end of her sentence. 

Leeteuk just watching them was in all smile since he knew how his Noona can easily inspire his brother. 'Kyeopta!' He said in his mind only. He still have this little crush with her sister in law. 

She squeezed her way in and announced "It is good to be back as  your manager guys. So lets get to work. How the practice Leadernim?" Hae tighten his hug with excitement. Eunhyuk was going towards her but the posesive husband turned her away from Eunhyuk. She was like a ball that one guy is trying to snatch her and the other one was not letting go of her. 

"I think having you here now will make everything in place. Hahaha! You guys stop it Noona is not a ball" Leeteuk was laughing. "Yahh, Hae put me down now or I will get my things from our apartment and go back to EXO if you dont." She was trying to be cold but she is still giggling since they both look funny. 

Hearing that made Donghae stop and Eunhyuk was able to hug her and tried to pull her away from Donghae. But Hae looked in her eyes and you can see in his eye twinkling with happiness. "OMO, you already moved back to our apartment." He was smiling like a stupid kid. "Oh sorry if you don't want I an just stay with Hyukkie, will that be okay Hyukkie?" She turned her face to Eunhyuk whose hugging her arm. 

"Deh, Noona lets get your things pali before Hae change his mind." Eunhyuk was puling her but Donghae just pulled her back to him and kissed her. Eunhyuk let go coz he knows how his bestfriend waited for this day. 

She was the one to cut their kiss when she heard footsteps and noise from behind. 

"Welcome back Chels and so we heard!" Yesung said "Yes! My favorite Noona in the house!" Siwon cheere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter