CHAPTER 22: Back Home

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KHYUYUN POV

Finally we arrived in Incheon airport. Korea... Well I love the Philippines but this is still my home. We were all lime up to get our baggage. Leeteuk, Siwon, Yesung, Heechul and Eunhyuk got theres already. While me and Donghae are still waiting. "Hyung are those our baggages." We walked towards our baggage but Daonghae bumped to a petite girl all covered up. 

"Mianhe!" the girl looked at us and wow Donghae's eyes widen "Oh Dara Noona, how are you?" He said "I feeling well, you how was Manila? Heard your engaged already?" Donghae got awkward and he just smiled at her "Oh yes and she is here in Korea." 

"Really, it was nice you have met your fiance in my second country. I'm so happy for you."She was really happy saying that. "By the way how was the wedding and when are you due?" Donghae asked in a low voice so that only us are hearing it. "Everything went well, it was a private event and I am not sure yet we are set to see the doctor today." Then Jiyong came "Anyeong, Sumbanimns, we need to go now hon" He said while pushing their trolley. "Anneong Hae, Hope we can meet up sometime with your fiancé." She said "Of course, just keep in touch I still have same number." Donghae says as we go out since all the members are waiting for us. 

"That was refreshing Hae seems you finally broke of her spell but now with Noonas, speaking of which will she be fetching us." I asked him. "Ani she is not replying I think she still busy and not here." I see Prince hyung and we all went inside the van. 

AUTHORS POV

Some members slumpped on the sofa but Dongahe went straight in his room. "Hey Fishy, what's up?" Shindong asked him but it seems he did not hear him since he still is trying to call someone. 

"Hello, Hyung we don't have schedule today right" He was speaking with Prince Manager. "Ahh, yes you have 1 week rest. Was?" Prince asked. "Acrtually, I am planning to go home meet Omma and Hyung. Hoping I could bring Chels there." It seems that he is also asking if he can bring his fiancé." Prince got what he means. "You better go to Soomans office then, she's there and better tell him now since they are planning her schedule this week." 

"Thank you Hyung." He ended the call and got his keys and run. "Hae, where are you going? can I come with you?" Hyuk asked "If you're coming let's go now." Hyukkie then stood up and fallowed him. "Hae, what's the matter why are we in a hurry?" He drove fast like a racer almost missing red lights along the way. "Aish just keep quiet I need to catch her" He knocked on Sanjangnimns office 

"Come in" Sooman said " Anneong snajangnimn! I just want to ask..." He stopped seeing her again personally. "Anneong, Hae! Anneong Hyuk! You're here!" She bowed and smile "Aishhh, finally I can speak to the two of you." Sanjangnimn was smiling and asked Hae and Chels to sit. "Wae sir, is there anything wrong?" 

"Nothing, its just that we need to plan things. Your engagement was a suprise to all. I'm still being bombarded by press and fandom's of what happened after your public stint." He was looking at Donghae. "So I want you two to spend 2 weeks together. Talk about when you really plan the wedding. I can't plan well for our new artist and manager here because of you." looking straight at donghae, sanjangnimn put on a serious face. "Huh! Hyung, 2 weeks? I thought I will still be with EXO?" Chelsea asked.

"Well I am also giving them rest. The MVs we released were huge hits. even our teaser trended. You were even able to hit 1 million views in just one hour." Sanjangnimn was now looking at Chelsea. Hae and Chelsea just looked at him. "Well I have one rule for your time off though. Just don't make babies OK."
 

"Hyung!" that made Chelsea shy and Hae just smiled. "I'm not giving you ideas Mr. Lee, rake care of your girlfriend, Arasso!" Sooman was serious. "Den snjangnimn" He answered. "OK leave and do your preparations." All three went out of Lee Soomans office. "Noona! I missed you!" He was clinging on her arms and she just ruflled Hyuks hair. "Noona missed you too baby Hyuk, Hae did you take care of my babies?" She asked her Boyfriend. "Wah, why should I? It should me you are concerned of since I am your Fiancé." he said "Was you didn't even missed me. Hyuks the first to greet me." She the hugged Hyuk and they both run towards the elevator. Hae followed them and then pulled her and kissed her. 

"I missed you too my love but we are in public" she said after pushing him lightly. Hae just intertwines his hand to hers while they went out of the elevator walking towards the parking lot. "Noona, we are going back to Jeju to have vacation are coming with us?" That was D.O. asking when they saw them before exiting the building "Ani, I will be with having quality time with my boyfriend for 2 weeks. Have fun and rest well coz we still have lots of things to do after the vacation." she said "Hyung is your boyfriend? we thought it was..." Chen asked looking at Hyukkie since he was the one clingin on her arms. Chelsea raised her right hand showing Haes hand intertwined to hers "By the way meet my fiancé Lee Donghae and our baby Lee, Eunhyuk. hahaha!" She said to EXO. 

"Aaahh, we are correct it was Hyung Donghae you are engaged with hahaha. It's just the Hyung Eunhyuk was so clingy that we thought he was your fiancé, hahaha!" They all laughed. "Hahaha, yes I am her fiancé so take care of your Noona arasso!" That was Hae telling the boys. 

They ended the conversation and Hae asked Hyukkie to drive so He and Chelsea can seat at the back. "Hae isn't it rude, Hyukkie will look like a driver." She was worried. "Aniyo, He will understand coz I want to hug and kiss you my love. I miss you so much." Hae pulled her inside to be seated at the backseat. They went straight to Super Juniors dorm to meet up with the others. 

They entered the dorm and Hyuk saw Siwon was just wearing boxers. He immediately closed the door. "Guys, clean up Noona is with us" All your panicked and cleaned the dorm sice all baggages were scattered. That made Shingdong and Ryewook shocked. Khyu then went towards the door and pushed Hyuk. "NOONA!!! I missed you!" He almost pushed Donghae and hugged Chelsea. He even carried her inside while hugging her. "Oh baby Khyu missed me." Chelsea was smiling. "Khyu put down Chelsea, she can't breathe." He then pulled me away from Khyu and kissed her hand. "My queen has arrived." He smiled at her. One by one the guys hugged her. "Guys stop harassing my fiancé." Hae shouted and walk towards her. 

"FIANCE!!" that was Shindong, Ryewook and Sungmin who got shocked. "Hi, there mianhe, I'm Chelsea Park, I believe you are Shindong." She said smiling at him and reached out her hand. Shindong shook her hand just looking at her with mouth open. "and you are Ryewook right." she also shook his hand "Sungmin right" Also shook his hand. "By the way I am your new manager and Hae's fiancé." Hae then wound his arms to her shoulder and was proud being called fiancé. "Really" the three said in unison. 

"For you guys not to miss out the big event that happened in Manila, Let's go watch the official video of the concert there." Leeteuk went to the TV and connected his laptop. Oh the video started with their arrival in the airport. "Wow Noona, you and Heechul look like a couple dating with your clothes look the same. " Ryewook commented. "Yah we look good together right, Look at us, I'm like a prince catching a damsel in distress. hahaha!" Heechul teasing Hae. Everyone laughed when Heechul went near her and bowed down like a prince in front of her. She was laughing with them and having fun. 

Donghae POV


This is unfair, I was seated far from her. Shindong was in her right side at her back was Khyu, Leeteuk and Sungmin.While on her left side was Ryewook. In front of her was HYUKEE and Heechul. The y were all watching the video of our Manila concert and events. 

They showed also the presscon, woah are we that obvious looking at her when she sang. I still remember the first time I felt that she is the one. The first time I felt her skin when I carried. The first time I kissed her and the first time I owned her. Oh I miss her, why are we close now but I feel so far away from her. "Wahaha look at Them looking at each other. I think something happened before the presscon, remember they were both late for more than an hour." Leeteuk said. Oh she is blushing "You guys stop teasing me." She said "Oh, that was the one we all danced with her." Hyuk said. "You three should've seen her, she was slaying the Black suit choreography." Heechul said then he stood up infront of her and pulled her to stand up to dance with him which she obliged. 

"DAEBAK! Noona you really know our songs and steps." Ryewook said. "Of course I am always the one do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter