Chapter 10: NOONA NOONA

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DONGHAE POV


Hyukkie closed the door as Chelsea said Goodbye to Hyung. But wait I heard her gave her room number to Hyung and even called him BABY. Why do I feel a hint of jealousy.

We ignored that and went straight to the bed and spoke with Noona.

Hyukkie was jumping on the bed like an excited child. "Noona! Noona! Are we close to the hotel? Can I sleep here?" He was grabbing the soft pillow and he noticed a huge white bear wearing a plaid red and green scarf. He was about to grab it but I slapped his hand and grab it first.

"Yes dear you can sleep there and use my favorite pillow. Just dont messed it up with any unwanted fluid hehehe." She teased Hyuk. "Noona dont worry I will not drool on your pillow. Wow it smells nice." Hyuk slamped on the bed used Noonas pillow and I got the pink large pillow beside him it was soft so I hugged it after placing the bear between me and Hyuk. "Noona can I use this pillow." I asked her.


Then I saw her smiled sweetly as she was doing something on her laptop. Yes she was seated at the back of her desk and looks like she was working on something. "Of course but please bare with the smell I just used that earlier and have not changed the pillow case." 

 

"Noona it smells good." As I sniffed the pillow and hugged it. " It smelled liked fresh flowery perfume with a hint of sweet strawberry smell. Her scent is really fresh and sweet.

 

"So what do you want to talk about?" She asked us while she was busy typing something behind her laptop. "How old are you Noona? And do you have a boyfriend?" I asked her. "I'm 40 years old and No I dont have but I was married and have my girls with their own lives to live." She smiled while busy typing. "Ah really you dont look like your age and you have a family?"

 

I got curious but my eyes are betraying me. "Well I may say yes but I am considered single for I am annuled and my kids are grown up now. Reason why I don't have time for relationship. My work is my spouse now. Not interested in dates." She was serious coz I saw her brows creased and not smiling anymore. "Hhhmm I thought you and Hyung Cheung are together. Hhhhaaahh." I asked her with a sleepy tone. I was yawning and my eyes are already closed. But I heard her answered

 

"No, he is just like my best bro and he acts like my father. We both agreed that I am the type of woman just daydream having relationship with my biases. Which is impossible to be true coz their younger than me hihihi." Maybe she thought I didn't hear her when she added in a very soft whispering voice "Which is Hyukkie, Teukkie, Heechul, Khyun, Siwon, Yesung and specially You" as she looked at us sleeping like babies. 

 

We were supposed to bond but she let us sleep. I was hugging her pillow since the smell relaxed my senses. I think Hyukkie also felt the same as I saw him peacefully slept. I know Hyuk also heard her coz he chuckled then squeezed the pillow. 



CHELSEAS POV

I saw both Donghae and Eunhyuk hugged my two large pillows while there heads were on my Mr. Bipolar bear. It was Cheungs gift last Christmas that I always bring wherever I go. Both were sleeping peacefully...

 

I felt gulit coz I told them we will bond but instead I got worked up with my emails. I hope they did not hear my last statement. Well I'll make it up to them once we get to the hotel. Both are handsome while sleeping. Maybe they both got tired from the flight. Aissh now can I really take this job.

 

One of the emails were to confirm if I will agree or not. So I replied while looking at the email and my reply saying I may pass on the oppoetunity. I don't know I suddenly changed my reply in accepting the deal. So there it is I am going to be there manager. So no hanky panky with them. I stared at them, how handsome and charming. I really hope to be friends with them. I decided to go out and let them sleep first.

 

I saw Yesung and Siwon sleeping. While Leeteuk was busy with his phone. Khyu was enjoying his game. Hmm im missing one... then I was pulled down as I got seated. It was Heechul who pulled me and covered my mouth.

"Shhh!!! They might hear you and will get your attention" he was whispering while facing me. I was flustered with the closeness of our faces. It was just centimeters away. I can even smell his minty breath.

 

OMO! He is prettier up close. I just cant help fallin in love... wait wait I cant!!! As my thoughts were battling with my fangirling and manager senses. I didn"t even noticed how long I was starring at his eyes and lips. Til he removed his milky white hand on my mouth and replaced it with his lips. OMG it was a quick kiss but not a peck. I was totally star struck, shocked and speechless.

"That was sweet, tastes like cherry." As he smiled and hugged me. Waahh!!! Still not able to talk. I was trying to speak but no words come out. "Mianhe Chelseassi I just can't stop myself. Ever since I saw you I wanted to do that."

"Ahh... uhmm..." still not able to say anything. "Ahh... Are you Ok?" I still feel his lips on mine and I feel hot. Well you can't blame me... eversince I started liking their group and became an ELF... I fell in love with him. All my friends even Cheung knows How in love I am with him. He was my hubby. But he should not know.

 

Waaahhh what should I do. So I tried to act like nothing happened "How are you? I.. I mean... Are you comfortable? Urrr.. I mean... Do you need anything?" As I try to change the topic to forget or ignore what happened.


"Yes I am ok now!!! You? are you ok?" He said like he was still trying to check my reaction. I smiled and nod my head and tried to stand up "uhm I just need to go inside to check..." he pulled me down again and said "Please stay for a while. I need to ask you something."

"Ohh, okay!" I looked at him and waited f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter