CHAPTER 17: REVELATIONS AND ACCEPTANCE

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

Sunday Morning

EUNHYUK POV

Wow Noona is really the best. Her family is great, they bicker most of the time but still have fun together. Hae was welcomed by them that fast and he was happy. Never thought Noona was that old having three kids already. I'm an instant uncle which I enjoyed meeting them I can't wait to tell hyungs but I need to leave the ChelHae part since they can't open up yet. 

"Noona you are awake?" I saw her outside the veranda smoking. "Oh you smoke?" In asked her since I got surprised. "Ah yes only if I'm anxious or stressed. Sorry. don't worry I will stop once we return to the hotel." She said 

"It's okay Noona, I know how this is all fast tracked. We were all pleased meeting you. But now that we know you more by meeting your family. Made me feel more closer to you. I know you will be a good manager and Noona to all of us. I can't wait for us to be in Korea I know a lot will be jealous of us having you as our manager. Noona please be comfortable with us. Treat me like your Brother as Hae does. If you and Hae will ever have a problem. Don't hesitate to go to me. I know Hae almost half of his life. He is a good person Noona. His love is pure and true, I can feel it. To tell you the truth you are the second person he truly loved as he declared and the first person he never had doubt's in loving. He is more daring now and possesive. Unlike with Dara Noona it took years before he confessed and he was always giving way for her. But with you Noona he is overly protective and always declaring he can't wait and stand being away with you even for a second. It's really making us crazy as well." He said. 

"Sorry Hyuk, hope you'll feel better on what I will tell you. Actually I wasn't going to accept Hae but I don't know ow he can be persuasive and he was able to convince me to accept him. Maybe because I was in love with him as a fan. I even gave up like other fans. But something happenes, we shared something I can't explain. If it was just me I may say I also can't live a second without him but I can't show that I need to restrain myself. I still don't know what happens next. Another factor of my worry my age and my history. What if I am not enough? Not really the person for him to love? what if I can't give him what he wants? I am hell scared of the answers." 

I saw a tear rolling on her cheek. "Don't worry Noona we will be here as your brother. We love Hae and you, don't worry if something happens we will be fair and be your family." I just went near her and put her head on my shoulder as we watch the sunrise together. Indeed it was beautiful. 

AUTHORS POV

Not knowing someone's eavesdropping and watching them. He was thinking of joining her watch the sunrise before they leave. Seeing his bestfriend near her girlfriend. He first felt a pinch of jealousy but when he overheard what they were talking about, it just made him stay there and just  was touched with what his best friend said but was worried with what she worries about. He needs to take care of this, to give her assurance of their relationship. She trusted him and he will never allow that to stop. He gave his heart to her and she gave hers to him. They both declared they own each other and now that she introduced me to her family. I have never been so overwhelmed on how I was welcomed. It was an extraordinary love felt by the two of them. Those were his thoughts while looking at them. 

"Breakfast ready!" that was Siwon who got a text from Anne telling him to go down with the rest for breakfast. Hae was startled and wiped his tears. It was then he walked towards the teo to joined them and went behind her to hug her tightly, kissing her on top of her head "Good morning Love. Wow I was able to still catch sunrise. It is beautiful as you my love." He whispered but Hyuk heard it. "Aishhh Hae stop it its too cheesy." Hyuk complained and tried to pull his Noona. 

Hae just kissed Chels on the cheecks and smelled her hair and kissed her on top of her head. "Good morning mahal. Did you sleep well?" She was covering while she asked him "Don't worry love I know you smoked no need to cover your mouth. and yes I had slept well by your side." He gave her a peck and she just smiled at him. NotballowingbHae to steal his time with his newly founf Noona, Hyuk wound his arms around her shoulder which Hae also did. Now both Hyuk and Hae arms was on Chelsea shoulder while they enjoy the view. 

Siwon took a picture before calling them. "Guys breakfast is ready and we need to go down. But let's take selcas before going down. He called Khyu and the took selcas with their phones. It was a good background. A memory they can keep from her country. "You guys are not fair not calling us to see this perfect view." Siwon complains. "It's a good thing we were able to catch it in time and you both are keeping our new manager all for yourself." Siwon continue complaining. 

"Yeah, you should've called us tohave this eye catching view." Kyu was pouting. This made her felt welcomed by the four. She was able to remove the two lads arms around him and reached his arms to Siwon and Kyuhyun. "Oh come on you silly kids pet Noona hug you both." Khyu and Siwon went to her and hugged her but Hae was in it again to block their way but he was beaten by the two. "Thanks Noona for this outing it sure is gave us energy for the concert." Both said to her. 

"Okay enough guys can I get back my Girlfriend now." Hae trying to remove the two in hugging her. "Ani, let's have a group hug and Hae take a selca of us with Noona." Hyuk demanded, with that they took a selca Chelsea in rh middle on her left was Hyuk, Khyu was on her right and Siwon behind and Hae in front of her. All three'sarms was arounf her sgoulders, while her arms was wrapped around Hae. They look like they've known for years now. Having big smiles and taking different poses. They all decided to use the pic as their wallpaper. 

They were having fun teasing each other and they were all chatting about what happened during the barbecue yesterday while going down.  

FLASHBACK


Khyu and Hyuk got drunk with Chels in laws and ex. While Hae and Chels went up since he noticed how drunk she was from tequila. He carried her bridal style that earned a stare from everybody. When they got in the room he kissed her good night but she kissed him passionately and said I love you before passing out. He let her sleep with her head on one of his arms and embracing her while he stares at her. He even giggled when he heard her mumble words "I love you Hae.. do you love me...Saranghe.." then she softly snores. "So Cute.." is what he can only describe her. He kissed her lips and forehead as he also slept facing her. He was at peace with her and she also was. 

End of FB

Chrizys POV

I know she is happy, I really hope they would work out. I will miss my sister but this was an opportunity for her to start her new life. It may be late but she is happy that all it takes to be contented. "Chels let's eat you need to be back early right. The meal you asked me to pack is ready. Just tell us where to put it." Well I need to be a sister not I might not see her for long since she is leaving next week. "Thank you I'll just carry it later to the car." 

Having that said she sat in front of me with her Boyfriend and friends. "Chriz you can still stay her le till tom I already paid the fees. I also booked you to highlands for the kids to enjoy. By the way I transfered an amount to your account." She whispered to me her last sentence. She then handed her farewell gifts to us. She gave Anne a laptop, Jf and Marie the latest IPhone, Her three daughter money and gadgets as well and the guys perfume. Mich, Rem and I got lots of accessories. She even have the 4 of us a 24k White gold necklace with a locker with a locket in it was our picture. Well she is the sweetest, anyway. 

After eating breakfast she asked to be excused to have her daily jog and the SUJU boys and JF joined her. She has been obsessed maintaining her body ever since she decided to change things in her life for the better. 

While she changed I was able to speak to Donghae. "Hae please take care of my sister. I know your is really far and I admit me and my husband too has the same age difference and it was hard you know. Having her far from us will make me worry. She is the strongeest person there is but she is also the weakest in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter