CHAPTER 16 : LETS GO AND PARTY

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEETEUK POV

It was nice that Chelsea invited us to the pool we all need to relax. I know it should be her rest day from us but she insisted for us to join her. Hoping that we will be with her as friends not as celebrities she needs to manage. I was on a beachchair observing these men-children. 

Chullie was in the pool with Siwon,Hyuk and Khyu. Yesung was taking selfies on the poolside. Hae on the other hand "Hey guys anyone seen Hae..." Then we saw him sulking at the other side of the pool. "Haeahh what are you doing there?" I shouted "Nothing hyung just waiting..." 

I think his toungue was cut off and his eyes buldge. We saw her walking just wearing her skinny red bikini. Showing off her milky white skin and her curves was really attractive. She was like a fashion model going toward us. She laid her towel and robe on a beachchair near us and got her sunscreen. I just saw Hae near her getting the lotion and massage it on her back and she also did the same to him. She even looked like she was scolding him. 


Observing how comfortable they were with each other I think something is going on. "Teukkie do you like me to put sunblock on you?" She offered me. "Ahh its okay I already did. Chels aren't you cold with that bikini?" I asked her and I think she just considered it as a joke. "Hahaha, no Teukkie I usually wear this here I even have another swimsuit that is more smaller. Hehehe" 

Then she dived in the pool and swam. Hae followed her and she joined Khyu and Siwon. Hae was behind her almost hugging her when Hyukkie and Siwon splashed water at her. 

Oh I think she is not letting them off the hook. She swam behind Hyukkie and pushed him down the pool. She was like drowning Hyukkie. Then Hyukkie lifted her up like literally throwing her. It was a big splash. I was even worried that Hyuk might have hurt her. But when stood up, she was covering her front already. Oh all our mouth was hanging and just staring at her . 


 "Oh my Geez, I lost my top." We all panicked specially Hae who immediately hugged her. Chullie dove in the pool trying to look for her top. I threw my shirt to Hae "Hae used this for Chelsea." He immediately told her. She faced Hae and wear my shirt. Good thing it was dark colored. Then Hae kissed her forehead then she just laughed seeing Heechul wearing her top bikini. "Noona is this what you're looking for. Red suits me see." Everybody laugh even Chelsea.

What made me/us curious was when she was top she did not hesitated to wear my shirt infront Hae. Something is really going on... hmmm... I might be just delusional. Heechul then offered to assist her in wearing it but she refused and said she can do it under the water. Indeed she was able to wear it but Hae insisted for her to wear my shirt. I saw him kissed her behind her ears when he whispered something and she just giggled. Oh Hae what is going on. You pabo don't play with our manager or you will get it from me. Then I decided to join them. 

"Noona let's take a picture..." Khyu then took a slfie with her. Seeing that we all joined and almost drowned him. Good thing his phone is waterproof and we got good shots. "Aaaish guys one photof all of you she went out the pool and asked us tonpose for her. But the way she was in front of us seeing her legs made us all just staringnat her. 

That was break when Hae splashed water on us. Still she was able to get a good photo. Then we asked someone to take photos with her as a group. Last shot was we were all carrying her with her just wearing her bikini. Us being playful we threw her inside the pool. But we all got worried when she did not show up after minutes. So we all went inside the pool and she smacked our heads one by one. 


CHELSEA POV

I decided to wash up since it was almost noon. I ordered food for us and asked the crew to set up the table near the pool. I ordered mixed Korean and Filipino dishes. I was so hungry that I called all of them to join me. They were like kids, one by one I gave them their towels. I helped Khyu in drying his hair since he is the maknae just like a noona to him. Oh, Hae threw his tantrums at us, so I went to him to also dry his hair and sine he was puting cutely I settled in pinching his cheeks instead of showering him kisses on hus face. We sat together almost forgetting we were in front of them. 

I was peeling shrimps for him and he was feeding me meat. I was drinking from his Iced coffee and he was siping on my mango shake. Just like having our own world we were chuckling and giggling while we feed each other. When noticed Leeteuk looking at us so I also peeled shrimp for Hyuk and Siwon whose near us. I even shove one peeled shrimp to Hyukkies mouth. "Heechul do you like one." I also shoved rice and shrimp to his mouth." I just smiled when I saw him stunned "Oh sorry I didn't know you don't eat shrimp." 

I apologize thinking he might not like since he was not chewing. "I love shrimp, I was just savouring the taste. Shrimps here in the Philippines taste disfferent. Do you mind if I taste that meat of yours... I mean that meat" He was pointing at the meat on my plate. I got the took the meat with my hands and got ample of rice and feed him. "Your meat is delicious." He said and he was looking at me in a dreamy way. That made Hae pinch me at my side. I looked at him. 

"You all should eat well, any one want me to peel their shrimp?" They just all laughed. "Noona you peeled a lot look at your plate." Khyu said. So I shoved some in his mouth. as all laughed again.

We oredered Ice cream, just one big order for the two of us. He feed the cherry to me and I feed him the waffle to him. We even put whipped cream on our nose as we giggled. "Noona can I have some of the banana." Hyukkie joined in which I fed him. "Me too Noona feed me chocolate Ice Cream." that was Khyu making aegyo. "Hahaha you all are so cute." I said while pinching Hyuk and Khyu's cheeks. "Ouch!!! Noona" They both said in unison. 


But I think it can't be helped since me and Hae are used to eating with each other by now. He keep on feeding me and we also shared drinks without noticing. "Guys you can stay here as I already asked for security to check on you. I need to leave soon just text or call me if you need something." I told them while we wait for dessert. 

"Noona, where are you going?" Hyuk asked me. "Oh I will be joining my family in Tagaytay. We have planned this before all these. Anyway Cheunsun will be here in a few minutes to take over." As I say goodbye to them. Hae also said goodbye stating he needs to buy something and will stay in his room for the rest of the day. Hyuk followed him. 

I was getting ready when I received a text. 

To: My Loves
From: Mahal ko

I'm ready and Hyukkie wants to join us is it okay? Mianhe I told him so that he can help us cover up. 

Saranghe!


To Mahal ko
From My Loves

Okay... yes he can... I'm on my way to the parking meet you at the lobby in 10mins. Saranghe

I went down the parking area and got in my car. Started the engine and drove to the main lobby. I saw the two idols in disguised and they hurriedly went in the car. Hae was in the passenger seat while Hyukkie was at the back when I notice two more idols was running towards us. "Noona... can we also join you." that was Siwon and Khyu. So I look at Hae and he just nodded. "Arasso close the door guys and let's go." I hope my dear niece will not die for she is a kpop fan. Though her bias is BTS still these guys are KPOP idols. 

I drove and my passengers were enjoying the drive and view. "Enjoying the view guys." I asked them. "Deh" Hae responded while he was holding my hand which I think the maknae observe. "Oh Noona we are enjoying the sights" I saw on the rear mirror he was looking down at our hands. Siwon and hyukkie just nudge him and whispered "Don't mind them and be quiet arasso." I just smiled at them and winked. Hae was just staring at me like a sick love puppy. "Hae, don't you have anything to read or just sleep we still have long way to go." I told him as I squeezed his hands. "Don't mind me Love I just want to enjoy the view." He then kissed my hand.

"LOVE!!!" All three passenger said in unison. "Hae you're calling Noona love? Wae?" It was Khyuyun who asked and I think I blushed which made me hit the brake a little. "Khyu ask questions later you're making Noona conscious." Hyukkie said when the three of them almost hit our headrest. Hae faced them. "Guys please keep this a secret, OK, Chelsea and I are officially a couple but she doesn't want the others to know. I brought you guys coz I trust you and please help us to keep this as a secret." Hae was serious and I decided to have a stop over. We all went to Starbucks and treated them. 

We were sitting already with our coffee and pastries when I decided to confirm what Hae said "Sorry guys Hae was just persistent and I really like him that's why I agreed."  Hae took my handand interlock it showing them a couple ring he gave me before me when we went down the car. "Love you only like me?" He asked me while pouting. "Hae stop it you know how I feel right." I said shyly in front of the three other members. "But I can still remove this you know, specially if they feel it is inappropriate." I which earned a lonely face. "Oh Noona it is..." Khyun was about to say but interrupted by Siwon "It's OK Noona. You can do what you want. Just don't break Haes heart." Hyukkie nodded "Yes he just broke his heart and we think it is sad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter