CHAPTER 41: Happy Birthday to you

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months of hectic schedules but it was not that stressful for the boys are very manageable. Sejin being the best manager was making her tasks easier. 

"Oh my I look so tired! Yes it was a tiring week baby. Don't worry Eomma will rest this weekend. We will eat good food." She was caressing her tummy talking to her almost two months baby in her tummy. "Look baby I got us this stuff toy!" She held a big Pikachu stuff toy facing it to her. Her phone vibrated and looked at the caller ID it was Manger Sejin. 

"Yobeseo!" she used her earpiece since she was dressing up when the phone rang. 

"Chelsea! Will you be able to be with the boys this morning I just need to accompany Suga to the Dodgers game." Sejin seems to be preparing as well coz he was moving while talking to her. 

"Deh! I can be with the boys. Have fun and thank you, Oppa!" She knows that Sejin planned it all since he knows that she is knda sensitive with loud noises. "Can you go to the boys room we will have a short meeting." He said to her. 

"No problem! I am on my way now! would you like me to order something for breakfast." She was already on the hallway closing her door when someone tapped her shoulder. "Aniyo, I got it already." It was Sejin holding drinks and a bag. "Let me help you with that Oppa!" She got the bag and the headed to the boys room. 

 

RMs Room 

"Yah! stop playing around I just fixed my bed" Rapmon was trying ot control Jin, jimin, Jungkook, V and Suga. They were like elementary kids having a pillow fight. 

"Rapmon! Why are we all here? Do we have a meeting with Sejin Hyung?" JHope who was just seated in the couch asked him. 

"Ahhh yes it is about our schedule and Noona will be joining us. Oh I think that's them." Rapmon was about to stand up but Suga was fast and he opened the door. He was planning to hug Chelsea for a surprise. "Good morning Baby!" 

"Good morning to you Suga and I am not your baby so get off me" Sejing pushed him a lightly for he was still hold nine drinks in his hands. Chelsea was just giggling at their back, "Good Morning my gorgeous boys!" She smiled at them sweetly, V heard he run fast to pull and hugged her. "Noona! my favorite Noona will join us." V was able to guide her inside the room but then the rest of the guys group hugged her except for Suga who was sulking. 

They missed her for she has been confined in her room since she was handling their schedules and communication in Korea. PD Bang and Sejin gave her a task that will not involve too much physical activities due to her condition. 

"Aww my babies are so adorable in the morning." She hugged them individually and ruffled their heads. "I just saw your Saturday Night Live performance and you tube of you Rosebowl concert, it was DAEBAK!" She clapped and placed the food on the table. The boys went to get their food except for the Sulking Suga so she sat beside him.

"So are you not going to greet you Noona, Mr. Swag!" She leaned towards him trying to check if he was really sulikng. But she was surprised when he gave her a peck and hugged her tightly. "Good Morning, my Babies!" then he kissed her tummy and she was shocked. 

"Omo! Is Suga really the father Noona?" V asked since he saw what Suga did. She was just looking anxious and contmeplating if it was the time to reveal. "Of  course I counted the months and days. It was only me that she made love that time. I know my baby loves me she is just scared that I am young" Suga was very confident like he already planned saying those words. She was just astound that no expression showed her face.Suge just held her tightly that she can not escape hime this time.

"Aish! dont stress out Noona!" RapMon was looking at Chelsea who was getting paler and still not moving. V went to her other side and hugged her free arm. "Noona don't mind Hyung, let's eat, Minahe if I stressed you with my question." She looked at V as he smile and leaned his head to the arms that he was hugging. 

"Well I think it's ok to tell you guys!" She said in a low boys but she lightly tappoed Vs face. "Yes it is time, Mianhe for not saying it soon but let me just tell you this first. Whoever I say the father is please belive me but it doesn't mean we need to announce it. it will be just us who needs to know. That person should promise me not to act as if he is, I just want him to be who he is and enjoy his young life. Arasso!"

Her eyes was stuck to Suga and everybody noticed it. No one dared to interrupt her even the swag master himself was just looking at her. 

"Min Yoongi is the father. Please forgive me, we were drunk when it happened and it was..." She was interrupted by Yoongi "a Mistake, no don't tell me it was coz I remembered everything and it was everything for me" Yoongi was shouting that made her flustered and her eye became glassy. 

"That's not what I meant Yoongi, it was not supposed to happen coz I know how far our was but we were so drunk that we never did talked about it. I admit that i remember that I allowed it but thinking about your career and life this is not a good thing for you." Chelsea was crying already which made Yoongi hugged her.

"Stop crying it is bad for the baby. I will do what you want me to do but don't ever say it is a mistake and not to be a dad to my kid. Please" He was now caressing her head and kissing it not stop. 

Sejin can't take it anymore he clapped his hand. "Wow that was something right but we already knew that so boys what we want you to do now is help us not to reveal it. No one seems to notice Chelseas situation yet." Chelsea stood up and went to the bathroom where Suga followed. 

"How are we going to do this? Does Pdnim know?" Rapmom who was concerned asked Sejin. "Just do what you are suppose to do. We will take it one day at a time. We just need to be united on all our actions." Sejin said.

"We will, Noona has been good to us and no matter what happens she is part of us already especially now." Jimin was smiling making all positive. Jin on the other hand was just quiet. 

In the bathroom... 

"Yah! Baby talk to me please!" Suga was trying to get Chelsea reaction. "What else do you want me to say." She replied to him in a shaky voice. "Just tell me what you want me to do?"

"Yoongi just give us time, we will talk what needs to be done. for now do your thing I will do mine. Let's try to make things normal. I don't want to cause trouble by making you worried." She said "I am not worried, I am happy being a father." He smiled at her and held her shoulders. " Yes I am young but..." She interrupted him.

"And you need to be Suga of BTS not a father. Let me worry about this. Enjoy your success then we will talk again arasso!" She smiled "But can I be myself when I am with you?" He asked "Yes!" He then kissed her and she allowed him. They both wen out and the boys saw them smiling. Suga was hugging her from behind lookin like there was no argument that happened. 

"Okay so Suga and I will be in the Dodgers game you guys do your thing. Chelsea will be with joining the rest of you. Please don;t give her headache." Sejin said. 

"Noona! we can go to Six Flags Magic Mountain Park and have fun." Jin Suggested "Okay!" She agreed for she knew that she can talk to him in private. It seems that he is so quiet and affected by the situation. The other members also have their own places to go with the other managers. 

 

CHELSEA POV 

I rented a Van for us to get there fast and will fetch the rest for use to go to universal studios for their schedule. 

"Noona, are you really sure that it is Suga?" Jin asked but still looking that window. "Deh" Chelsea casually answered while focusing on he road. "Noona, Do you like Yoongi?" His voice was a little shaky.

"Deh, I like him just like you as a kid brother. Minahe! if the situation made you uncomfortable." She is still seriously driving, not even glancing to him. "Aniyo! it's just that I like you so much that I was about to confess. But everything was fast." 

"Mianhe! but even if this did not happen it is impossible. Remmeber how young you are compared to me. Even with Suga I told him I am not allowing him to ruin his life just because of this. When time comes and everything is okay maybe we can come up sith something." Her eye became glassy that when she blinked her eyes tears rolled down on her cheeks. 

She pulled over over and cried a little before continuing to drive. "Mianhe, Jin-ssi I really should have just left and never told you guys. this juts complicates things." Jin cupped her face and guide it face him. "Noona! we understand. Stop crying, you're ruing your worldwide pretty face. hahaha!" He was trying to be funny and comfort her.

He then hugged and pulled away from her. "Noona! pyoong pyoong!" He made and aegyo that made her smile and also givng her hearts with his fingers. "Aigoo! you are so cute, she pinched his cheeks. "Appa! huhuhu!" He was just  joking her coz he was smiling. She then gave him a peck. "Arasso let's get going and have fun." She focused on her driving again. 

"So weird, I for sure loved you so much. Adapted to you with everything, I wanted to live my life for you. But as I keep doing that I just can't bear the storm inside my heart. The real myself inside the smiling mask, I reveal it entirely" He suddenly played epiphany on his phone and sing along. 

"I like that song, you have a wonderful voice Jin" She praised him and he smiled. "Me too, it is my song." He was trying to hold in his feelings but it was like singing the song for her. "We're here! Waahh it is amazing!" My excitement rose as I seeing the entrance while parking the van. 

Omo I need to let him walk ahead to avoid photos. "Noona! let's go to a souvenir shop first." He asked me if we can buy souvenir clothes coz we were both wearing casual  sweatshirts and jeans partenered with black converse shoes. 

"Noona, who is you favorite looney toons character?" He asked her as I was busy looking at some stuff. "Tweety bird hahaha... I really like it when it says 'Ithought I taw a putty cat... I did... I did taw a putty cat.' hahaha!" He might hink I am crazy laughing at my own joke while I was still focused looking at the shirts. She actually saw the Tweety bird Hoody and bought it. "then I will wear this Blue Bugs Bunny Hoodie." Jin got the blue hoodie. 

       

But he noticed two shirts that he wants to buy as their souvenir. "Noona! you need to change you shirt as well. Use this please!" He gave me a blue shirt showing His Bunny. So I went in the dressing room to change my upper garment.

      

When we got out of the dressing room the sales lady was excitedly looking at us as we were also wearing the same black cap.  

"Wow, you look good together! are you a celebrity couple?" As I was about to say no,  Jin beat me to it "Yes! she is my Girlfriend, I am his Boyfriend. Don't tell it is confidential. Only you know secret okay." He bribed the sales lady with a selfie and an autograph. "Aish! why did you tell her I am your girlfriend." I glared at him but deep inside I was just acting angry. "Wae! I am not lying coz you are my girl friend you are a yeoja who is my Chingu so I can call you my yeoja chingu and I am a namja who is is your chingu so I am you namja chingu."

 

I just shrugged it and told him they need to move along knowing I will not win the argument so I let is slide. "I will be your photographer today." wearing my Balenciaga Sunglasses as it was too sunny and atleast I can just deisguse myself as a fan. I asked him to sit on a bench with a Jelly bean statue. "Kyeopta!" Smiling at him cos it was cute. He gestured for me to sit beside him and we took a selfie but he promise he will just keep it in his phone. 

Took another picture infront of the roller coaster that we will be riding. "Noona let's have a picture too!" he said but she just ignored him and pulled him. "Let's go to the roller coaster we don't have enough time we need to meet up with the other in Unversal Studios." They run towards Goliath ride and she told him to line up while she get get the tickets.

        

While we were on the ride I was laughing histerically since he was screaming like a lady. OMO his like singing soprano at that time. As we got down from the ride i was holding my tummy from too much lauging. 

 

AUTHORS POV

 

"Are you okay Noona?" He asked her as she stopped laughing while holding her tummy. "Deh! I think it's because I laughed too much hahaha!" He then pulled her to a bench and sat down. "Let's go find somewhere to eat I am craving for a waffle dog." She said they went to a stall and bought one and decided to leave since they will be late for their next schedule. 

'Yoboseo? Sejin Mangernim." Jin answered his phone. "Are you on your way to Universal Studios?" He then handed the phone to Chelsea and told her Sejins question. "Deh! will be there in 30 - 40 minutes." They were now inside the van. 

"I'll give the phone to Jin since I need to drive or call my phone so I can use my earphone." she said while she fasten her setbelt. "Aniyo, just c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter