CHAPTER 15: JUST WANNA HAVE FUN

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

SIWON POV

Wow it was tiring yesterday after the press conference I went straight to my room. Read my bible and prayed. Looking at my watch it is 5 in the morning. I slept early yesterday maybe that's why I waoke up early. Checked on my email if there were schedules but indeed it was our free day before the concert. I was about to take a shower when I noticed A Gift bag on top of the desk near the lamp. There was a high quality wine beside it and on the gift bag was a card. 

"Hi Siwon, 

Welcome to Manila, I am just a fan who would like to give you a welcome gift and thank you gift in accepting me as your manager. Hope you like it. Thank you and please do take care of me. 

See you soon.

Chelsea Noona"

He opened the paper bag and found a Inspirational books and an organizer. Wow she is so sweet. So I texted her if I can visit her or meet up since it is our free day. 

To : Super Noona 
From: Siwonnie

"Hi Noona, saw the gifts thank you. Are you free today let's have a swim. Swimming pool 7am?" 

I waited for a reply... I think she is still sleeping so I decided to go visit our fishy and ask him if he wants to join me. 

 

EUNHYUK POV


Sunshine!!! Wow thanks Noons this room has a nice view. I saw your gift on my bed... A huge monkey stuff toy and Banana pillow... She also gave me 2 customized Cap one with EH and other one original Baseball cap. 

I decided to rake a selfie with my new friend holding the huge banana stuff toy wearing my EH Cap. I uploaded it with a caption... "I am a lucky Monkey having a pretty caring Noons... Thank you for your gifts Noona" 

Wait I think theithers received gifts too... I wanna know what Haes gifts are. I got up and took a shower. Wear my EH cap to boast and ran towards Haes room. Thinking I will have breakfast there. Both Siwon and I opened the door at the same time. 

"Good Morning! where are you going?" I asked him "Oh I was going to Hae, I will ask him if he wants to gave coffee with me?" Siwon replied. "Oh me too I was going to ask him if he wants to eat breakfast." We both walked towards his door and knocked. 

"Hey Fishy, open up it us" Wow he is not answering. I was thinking if he was sulking again. So I called his phone. Why am I not hearing his ringtone."e. So I texted him and Siwon also texted and tried calling him. We waited still no answer. We both decide to go down and just buy food and coffee to have breakfast with Noona. 

AUTHORS POV


She opened her eyes slowly greeted by his face. She flickered his nose to wake him up. "Good morning Love!" He smiled sweetly "Good morning to you..." She kissed the tip of his nose. He her cheeks with his thumb "Love do you want breakfast? or Me?" 

He then gave a peck on her lips that made her smile sweetly. "I want to eat Love I am hungry. Let's go down there's a cafe beside the pool. I also want to swim wanna join me love." Hae got up and lifted her bridal style. "Okay then take a shower. I will just go to my room and get my things for swimming. 

"Okay, but love please put me down. Let's just meet up there I will text you once I'm in the coffee shop. OK." After releasing her She kissed him before going in the bathroom and closed the door. "Don't miss me much Love." Hae shouted "I can also join you there if you want to." still teasing her. 

"If you don't go to your room tight now... I will just go alone and wear my bikini with out you. Hopefully someone more handsome notices me and buy me coffee. hahaha" Chelsea retorted which he got affected "okay I'm going but if you do that I will lock you here in your room Love." He shouted and walked towards the door. 

Opening the door he was surprised seeing a monkey and a horse waiting for the elevator to open. He was just wearing his bottom PJ when he got dragged by the two and used his room keys to open his door. Siwon and Hyukkie now pulled til they reached his organized bed, obviously no one has slept on it. Which made the two visitors more curious. Hae was tossed to his bed. "Hey why do that?" He is now scratching his head. "Hae, why were you in Noonas room and why are you ?" Hyukkie asked. "Hae what did you do to Noona?" Siwon asked. 

Hae was just quiet and smiling like a jerk. but inside he don't know what to tell them. He can't lie but he needs to keep it first as he promised her. 

"Hae stop that you look creepy. Tell us what are you doing in Noonas room half ?" Hyukkie gettingn impatient as he nusge me with a pillow. "If you don't speak we will call Hyung and report you." Siwon threatens as he get his phone. 

"Okay Okay... Noona and I had some shots last night. I slept with her." 

"WHAT YOU SLEPT WITH HER?" they said in unison. "Byuntaes I slept in her room when we got drunk." Hae retorted... "Oh you are so selfish Hae. You should have invited us, we want to bond with her too." Hyuk and Siwon said in unison. 

"Well I have reasons why I went alone. I trust both of you and I will be needing both your help. Can you both keep a secret?" Now that got their attention and both listened to Hae. "Chelsea and I are now together but we don't want any one to know. I am telling you this so that I have someone help me keep it as a secret. You know me sometimes I just blurt out words that would reveal a secret. I need you both to restrain me revealing our secret. But Chelsea my love should not know you know. Please!!!" He pouted at them asking them for a favor. 

"Wow you call her Love??? wow I don't believe you. You just met her and now you say you're together?" Hyukkie said "Hae, don't use Noona... you might be using her as rebound
 and that is not good. You might hurt her and she is our manager the group might get affected." Siwon was really concerned. "We know you just broke off with Sandara but you don't need to have noona just not to be happy that is kindda selfish. You know." Hyukkie seriousness was  observed.

"Ani, I know I love her. I should've just not tell you two but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter