CHAPTER 4: FINALLY I MET WITH THEM

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chelsea POV

Yeah ask me that question... well my mind is normally cranky if I lack sleep plus stress... a complete recipe for me to have moods swing. But my addiction on finishing a task... once I start is controlling me.

"No worries sir, I am fine. I admit pressure is taking over but knowing US (me and her) nothing is impossible. Right." I answered with a genuine smile but a tiredness is really showing. "Anyways, it's my off tomorrow and Cynthia will take over. As always my phone is open but please don't call my personal phone if it is not a personal call. hehehe" as I joke with Mr. Lee. I am now comfortable with him as a client since we've been working for 4 years now. He was my mentor and he even joked that I can pass as an idol if I was younger coz I don't look my age and he was also one of the witnesses on my transformation... being a chubby old ajumma to what I am now.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. LEEs POV


Wow this woman, she is really amazing. I saw her in her lowest and now success. Yes I helped, but all the work was her. Very determined and hard working. I really admire her. I just hope she shows interest on me. I found myself staring at her almost dreaming how those eyes brighten as sunshine which makes me smile and those kissable lips always smiling urging me to kiss them. No matter how tired she looks her still smiles that makes everyone feel lighter and cannot complain how stressful it was these past few days.

 

"Chels, yah take a rest. You're going back to your old self... becoming your ajumma look and I don't want that though I will still pursue you if you look that way. You know that I Love You right." I tried again to confess.

 

"Oh, Mr. Leeee...” I interrupted her "Please call me Cheung as I requested. I think you can do that now, since you are now Manager of Operations right." I . Inside me I know I am staring at her almond shaped brown eyes and her sweet smile that always melt my heart. We are partners, as she always emphasize work partners for four years now. All the success of this account was because of our team work and good partnership.


"Ok. Ok. Cheungie" she was a little annoyed but still smiling. My she really look tired. "Is it ok if I sit here on your comfy chair for just a minute to relax?" She asked. There she goes while saying that... Though she already find herself seating behind my table, like she owns my chair.

Well I know what she means by that. Whenever she wants to have a power nap she ask me to allow her to use my ever comfy chair and she usually doze off there at least 30 to 60 mins. And by the way she is a walking alarm clock coz if she says 30 minutes of rest she surely wakes up and start working again. That’s how admiring she is.

 

She sat there as I stare after our meeting with Soo Man and wow in an instant she was already asleep. I stared at her and obviously she was really paler than ever. She does not wear makeup neither BB cream or powder. She only do that in occasion. Her beauty was raw and that's what I like about her.

As I stare... I drool and wonder how she can be mine. She is not an Idol but I myself would say she should have been one. Her eyes, lips, V-shape head are perfect. Though we both agree that her nose is cute but not perfect.

"Chels..." I was trying to softly wake her up. "CHELS!!... CHAELSEA" as I shout since she is still sleeping. Whoa this is the first time she slept like this...

I woke her up, it is just that shortly we have conference video call with three super junior members. We still don't know who and what we are to talk about. And I know that there is always an ELF in her. For she would not miss this opportunity.

SIGH!!! I usually get a little jealous every time her fanboying is on. Hehehe... I always say that her eyes should just admire only me but hehehe she not my GF, I am just her Best Friend..
OH IT REALLY HURTS TO FRIENDZONED.

 

"Cheung, What’s up why are you panicking." She got up from my chair and walk towards me. "Chelseassi, we have a urgent meeting with SUJU member."

 

"OH MYY GEEE!!!" she was shouting with no voice since we are still in the office. Just can't imagine how loud that might be if we were out or in her apartment.

 

"Cheung, will it be the video call? Oh My, oh my I look bad huhuhu!!!" Let me go to the wash room and fix myself. How much time we got?" She asks very excited and worried. "Cheung answer me please?"

She amazes... Whenever she panics she normally acts like she need to do something but not doing anything but just walk back and forth... looking like she is rushing but not even doing anything just blabbering... for a moment there I want to record it but I was just staring at her until I felt dizzy. So I decided to just cough loudly getting her attention. Chels we only got 30 minutes and they will be calling."

 

"Oh nooohhh. Okay okay relax. I'll wash my face and lip tint and just wear my dorky glasses so my black circles will not show. Arrrgghhh." she was so annoyed that there was not enough time to fix herself. She grab her glasses and then we heard the ring.

 

Chelsea POV

 

Oh my what a day.. As I sit on Cheungs chair I feel that I doze off. I was dreaming talking to SUJU members and celebrating something with them. They were all comfortable around me and one of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter