CHELSEA AND CHEUNSUNG....

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

She was working hard in a call center. A noisy environment where all are talking at the same time to answer calls. Her company normally gives the best spiffs and rewards for those who excel. Her account was under SM entertainment. Yes! they tried outsourcing and guess which country. Hehehe… of course Philippines. She started working as a front liner. An agent who answers questions about the idols being handled by SM Entertainment. At first she was not an ELF she know nothing about K-pop and there was even a time she dislike it.. maybe because she has no knowledge of what it is.

They start selling albums and online music. The she became a resolutions agent where she solve problems with merchandises and other stuff.

She works hard coz she sometimes do both type of call. Anyone thinks that the easiest job was to handle Idol questions. That's what they thought. It was craziest and busiest queue... at first she was trying to comprehend what kind of fans are they. Some squeals like there’s no tomorrow... as if they were talking with their idols themselves... but by just giving them an idea of what’s happening made them all that excited and crazy. Well as long as they were satisfied we are all good and we have jobs to keep.

I was assigned to Super Junior and that’s where it all began. Just reached my 3rd year in the company. I think I already know each one of them since I talked about them all the time. All i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter