It's Time to Let Go

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNHYUK POV

Donghae was uneasy today he has not put down his phone since midnight. He was trying to call someone, I know that it was Chelsea Noona that he is wanting to talk to. I also received a voicemail from her. 

"Hyukkie, This is Chelsea, I know you and Hae will be busy and it is not the right timing but if I am not going to do this now it will just prolong. Please take good care of him. I may not be coming back soon and please help me in not seeing him. I... I... already left him a message not to see me for I have started a new life. Yo uknow my situation and I already took actions here. I married the kid, meaning Hae needs all of you. I will be changing my number and totally erase my communications with him and you guys. Aneeyong! (sob)"

second message: 

"Please understand but if anything arises and you need to contact me make a signal on you SNS like before or DM me. Thank you!"

I really don't know what to do at that time but seeing Hae so depressed I should always keep him busy. We gave him a day to do his thing but we have lots to do.

"Yah! get hold of yourself Hae we still have comebacks and D&E projects to finish." I told him while he was still trying ot contact her. 

"Hyukkie, i need to talk to her, she is not in her mind doing that." OMO he is getting delusional saying that Noona is just taking revenge that she still love him and all that. 

"Aish! Hae wake up, she is over you. She is Married and happy, I know that for sure coz...." I stopped, almost had a slip of the tongue. 

"What? you have contacted her... have you what did she say?" I have no choice but to let him hear her first voicemail. "Wae? even if she is married we are a family for her to forget us." He still insisits. 

"Hae, that is her best option for you. She knows how you think. Let go of her! Let go of the feelings and maybe we will have a chance to be her family again. right now she needs to take care of her new family." I was also sad hearing my own statement for I miss my loving Noona. 

All the members also tried to contact her specially Hyung Heechul but no avail. We all decided that it maybe best for her. There was time that Heechul and Leeteuk was able to chat with her but did not give out details. They just both said that she is happy and living well. She also gave her regards to everybody but never once mentioned Hae. 

Hae was quieter than ever he always drinks with us but less talk. He tries to have selcas and post in his SNS thinking she will be viewing them. 

So I posted this for Noona to know that he has been drinking  a lot and that I need to talk to her. 

 

We were still in Phuket Thailand when I received a call from her. 

"Hyukkie, How are you? I saw your post." She sound she just woke up and I hear rustling in the background she seemed to have just woken up. 

"Noona! I am good, it is relaxing here but for the other person he has not stopped drinking and no sleep at all. I really don't know what to do." I told her immediately for I know it is a long distance call for she was headed to Paris that time. 

"Hyukkie hang on okay I just need to move this thing." She excused herself but I hear her talking to someone.  

Her: Yeobo, can you get my toiletries there..

Guy: Deh! Jagiya, can you stay here? budi! (Sound of kiss)

Her: Aniyo! let's talk later I have someone on the phone.

"Hyukkie! are you still there?" I was quiet listening to them. "Deh! Noona, still here, it seems that you and the kid is getting along good." I was sort of jealous but happy for her. 

"Deh! he is a good nampeon. By the way you are in Phuket right? I'll be there tomorrow evening will you still be there?" OMO Noona will be here. 

"We will leave in two days time so we are still her till you arrive." I was excited in saying that and almost ask her if she will meet us.

"Ahhh. If you have time can we meet in Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort? I know it is far, I understand if..." I interrupted her coz I know she will say it is okay if can not go to her. 

"Noona! Just text me the time and place and we will definitely be there but should I bring him along."

"Sure you can but don't tease me on how I look ok. Hyukkie I need to go coz I might miss my plane see you soon." She hang up and I was happy not knowing someone was at my back listening all along.

"YES! she called you and we will meet her. Is that right my friend." Donghae hugged me tight and swaying my shoulder happily. Just like a giddy teenager seeing his crush.

"Oh she just wants to see us not you!" I a bit but I failed.

"I heard her say sure... so I will be with you." Hae looked at me smiling then he pouted cutely. That look is so familiar, the look of wanting to plan something. "Hae don't cause any trouble, Noona is almost 6 months pregnant and there should be no surprises, arasso!" I warned him.

"Why should I cause trouble, I'm happy just to see her." Hae was smiling but his eyes were somehow lonely. It might be because he was reminded of her pregnancy. If only you took care of Noona before.



---------------

Donghae POV

"Hyukjae, did she text already?" It was the day she will arrive here in Phuket. This monkey just looked at me and rolled his eyes. Wait did he just rolled his eyes.

"Yah! Lee Eunhyuk, I'm asking you a question?" Hyukkie stood up and held both my shoulders.

"Aigoo! Mr. Fishy Lee Donghae if you can not wait till evening when she arrives, here is her flight details you can go to the airport and wait for her. She will arrive alone." Eunhyuk showed me his phone.

"But I know you can wait so I will just keep this and I will be the one to get her there." Hyukkie was about to hide his phone but I snatched it and got all the details I needed.

She will be arriving at 7pm so I need to be there an hour before. I need to find a good disguise so that the fans will not recognize me. Ottoke I need to bring something for her.

I arrived at the airport alone, good thing there just a few people here this time. I waited in a coffee shop wearing my eyeglasses and cap. Instead of using a mask I decided to wear a wig to make my hair longer and wear a oversized hoodie and big sweat pants to look bigger.

I think it worked coz I am not getting attention. I was playing games, on my phone when it alarmed. Meaning it was her arrival time.

"Arrival of flight 143EU from London. Please get your baggage safely."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter