CHAPTER 8 MEETING HER : MABUHAY

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHELSEA POV

 

I asked the pilot to not let the 8 passengers to go out yet. Together with their crew I instructed the pilot to keep them in. Their seat until I or Cheung get them due security issues. The crowd became so big and adamant because of the delay. Though we prepared snacks and drinks. Some were too excited to see their Idols and not able to stay put in one spot. They were chanting the group’s name and also their biases. Well I can’t blame them if I was in their shoes, I’d totally do the same. Hehehe ELF ALERT!!! Before I forget being their staff here, I need to be in work mode again.

 

“OMO Miss Park, we need to be fast in bringing the guys in the VIP room since the other passengers in the airport are waiting for them.” Said the head airport security. “Yes I see that, they need an appearance now and quickly get in the VIP room. Please make sure there's enough security in place once we are walking towards the room. Ok.” I asked the security talking via their VHF Radio.”10-4 all is ready here... crowd is ok.” As the radio operator responded.

 

With that me and Cheung was escorted towards the plane. Wow my heart is beating fast and I feel anxious already. I have 7 young good looking idols to meet. What have I done in the past to deserve this? Kyaaahh my ELF feels. My knees begun to shake a bit … I almost trip the stairs. Good thing I still am thinking of a lot to do. But seriously kyaaaaaahhh I wanna shout. Okay okay just a few more steps behind that curtain are my favorite idol group.

“Cheung please go ahead and meet them.” I will fallow as I sat on a seat near the entrance of the business class area. “Oh by the way please ask for Prince Manager and Leader Leeteuk to go here for a quick debriefing before we go down. Please make sure that the rest of the members are comfortable and relaxed. Tell them in 30 mins we will go to the VIP room in the airport.” After saying this Cheung winks at as acknowledgement and went in.

 

Am I obvious in buying some time? My heart is really beating fast and it is getting warmer inside the very cold airplane. I think I need oxygen or need a medic as I am about to faint. I sat down and tried to compose myself and breathe normally.

 

LEETEUK POV

I was looking out the window to see what was happening and it seems that we are causing delay. I am worried of having issues. I see this fair skinned girl wearing a striped light blue polo shirt which was fashionably tucked loosely in her shorts. Wow she looks cute and y with a simple outfit. She was wearing a big light blue beach hat and a wide light brown eyeglasses. Woah is she one if the airport security or an idol, she was holding a walkie talkie like a secret agent. Well I don’t mind being protected by her. But where the heck is the girl that we met, she should be the one to get us. Since she is the reason for my excitement in this trip. I really hope to see her without those nerdy eyeglass.

 

HEECHUL POV

 

This is boring… my patience is depleting. I was happy seeing the islands before but now… Wawait… what a view… they petite fair skinned girl on the runway going towards the plane. Is she wearing same outfit a mine. Just like a slow motion action movie scene. Where she walks slowly with her radio looking cool together with her minions. Though she was wearing a big hat her wavy hair was with blown like in the movies and those big sunglass was indeed a fashion statement. It was a nice view for me. She looks like a leading lady while my name is Bond… James Bond… hahaha… OMO she is going up the plane. Come my leading lady go get your James Bond. I was already giggling which earned stares from my members.

 

CHEUNGSUN POV

 

Here we go, I went inside and greeted the group and they all smiled.

 

“Anneyongseyo, Cheunsung imnida, SME Outsourcing Country Manager.” Ohhh, I have that title but why do I feel like the Assistant as of the moment hahaha. That woman really is hard working. Just thinking of her. “Before anything else Leadernim and Managernim please proceed outside my colleague is waiting and needs to meet you both.” I was rubbing my nape as I told them thinking what this girl is up to and feeling a little stressed out since she was hinting me to expect a bad news.

 

I stayed with the rest of the members to give them the copy of their schedule. And also provide them a little overview of what will happen.

 

LEETEUK POV

 

Prince Manager and I was escorted out the business class and walked towards a seat where a lady was seated. She was holding a pen… wait more like playing the pen through fingers then tapping it on the arm rest. Once I and Managernim was in front of her we both bowed and greeted her.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Leeteuk ibnida and Prince Manger.” As we both raised our heads we were stunned. Our eyes was staring at her, I can feel our mouth hang open.

 

She then smiled and stood up “Annyeonghaseyo, Chelsea Park, Operations Manager of SME Outsourcing!”

I… I… finally met her in person. I can feel my eyes smiling together with my mouth. Happiness was evident in me. As I glance at our manager he was also star struck. She then extended her hand to managernim thinking she wants to shake hands. Woah I was surprised she hugged and kissed him on the cheeks that made him blushed. Wai… wait she kissed him, I was about to glare at Hyung but I was stunned again. When she then went towards me and also hugged me and kissed my cheeks. Waaaah.. This is heaven!!! “Please take a seat.” She motioned for the seats in front of her. We sat and followed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter