CHAPTER 6: Three days more

SUPER ELF NOONA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEETEUK POV

 

Wow we need to prep up, our flight will be at 6am tomorrow we need to leave at 4am. I started early in arranging my luggage since I was inspired knowing I need to impress her. Since that meeting I always think of her. I hope no one from them likes her. But I think Heechul also likes her coz she prettier than him. The look on his face that time was as if he was amazed. Well may the best man wins.

 

As I left my room I saw some of them in the living room.

 

“Yesung, Siwon and Kyuhyun you all need to be ready by then ok. By the way where Heechul Eunhyuk and Donghae?” As I was scanning the living room.

 

“Well I done packing… hyung Heechul and Anchovy is in their rooms.” Kyu answered while he was busy playing his StarCraft.

 

“I'm also done just wake me up at 3am ok.” He walks towards his room since it was already 9pm.

 

“I saw Hae earlier running with his keys and has not come back yet.” Siwon answers as he was serious watching his favorite show.

 

Damn this Fish I will call him it's almost 10pm and he is still out.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae POV

 

I was almost done packing when my phone vibrated and yes it was my Santokki. It was already 2 weeks last time she contacted me. I was super happy.

 

From : Lovely Santokki

To : Fishy Love

 

Hae, can you meet me at the Cafe. I'm here already.

 

From: Fishy Love

To: Lovely Santokki

 

Be there in 5 mins

 

So I got my keys and left the apartment without telling anyone where I am. I arrived the coffee shop around 7:35pm. As I enter I saw her already. Her back was facing me so I covered her eyes with both hands. She chuckled and said “Yah Babe, you just came from Boys room your hands are dirty” I removed my hands as I thought she called me babe are we official now but… but wait I did not came from the restroom.

 

She was indeed surprised as her eyes widen when she faced me and tried her best to act normal. “Annyeonghaseyo Hae, how are you?” She greeted.me. “uhm, ahh, I don’t know what to say. “Annyeonghaseyo Santokki” she tried to smile but I know it was not her full smile. Something is definitely wrong.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Donghaessi.” A guy’s voice greeted me at the back and my excitement started to waiver. “Annyeonghaseyo Jiyongssi.” As I greeted him back as courtesy.

 

As Dara was seated, Jiyong immediately sat beside her and held her waist. My eyes was obvious as Santokki looked at me and tried to remove Jiyongs hands. I sat in front of them and asked “Is there something wrong? Why the sudden call Sant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter