Grieving For The Loss, Worring For The Crier

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The next day, the news was all over the media. The school was closed for the day to mourn the loss.  
It was on the second day of the funeral that the students and the teachers from the school were all loaded on the school buses to take part in the funeral and give condolence.    
Yeonwoo was in one of the buses with her friends. She felt really sad for Jaehwan and his family. Nancy hadn't heard Yeonwoo talk at all the whole morning.
Nancy tightened her grip on Yeonwoo's hand as the bus started moving.     The ride to the funeral hotel was silent. All the students in the bus remained silent. The enveloping hum of the engine of the bus was the only sound they heard.      
They arrived and the students climbed down the busses and went into the building in long queues.  
Tall and large wreaths made of flowers lined the hallway. The number of those tall and beautiful wreaths were intimidating. It only showed how great Jaehwan's grandfather's status was. He was a respected man.       They passed the reception desk and went further inside. A large number of people wearing black were either silently standing or silently exchanging words between themselves.    
Nancy spotted Yeonwoo's mother.
Nancy shook the entangled hands of hers and Yeonwoo's to get Yeonwoo's attention.
"Unnie, that's your mom over there" Nancy whispered.   Yeonwoo looked and saw her parents in the distance but they were too busy talking to someone. Yeonwoo thought she'd meet them later.      
After a long while of waiting, it was their turn to go into the room where the photo was kept. The friends removed their shoes and entered. All nine of the friends went in at once.
Looking to the right, the friends saw Jaehwan and his father standing and bowing to people wearing black suits with white armbands.   Jaehwan looked, but his eyes landed only on Yeonwoo.
He looked a mess. His eyes were swollen and all red from crying. Nancy was pretty sure Jaehwan must be having a headache. She knew the kind of a headache crying too much can give a person.  
Yeonwoo moved on and proceeded to kneel and bow to the large picture of Jaehwan's grandfather, beautifully decorated with flowers around, on top of the altar. She lighted a candle and put it on the altar.   The friends followed suit.       When Yeonwoo approached Jaehwan,  he broke down crying again. Yeonwoo went closer and comforted him.     Jaehwan looked really vulnerable and sad. Nancy couldn't help her own tears fall freely from her own eyes. Right next to her, Jooe and Taeha also started sobbing.   Jaehwan pulled Yeonwoo closer and slowly hugged her. Yeonwoo hugged him back. "ts okay. Everithing is going to be fine" Yeonwoo said.     "Yeonwoo ya, take Jaehwan away from here for a while" Jaehwan's father, who had been standing there asked Yeonwoo.   The friends came out of the place with Jaehwan and went to another large room with seats. the room was filled with people and a lot of them were students.     Jaehwan sat on one of the seats with Yeonwoo and he was crying on Yeonwoo's shoulder. "They didn't even let me say goodbye to halaboji before he went away" He choked out between sobs.   The crying went on for several minutes.     Nancy couldn't sit. She was sure her unnie's coat would have been saturated with Jaehwan's tears by now.   Hugging for a minute was alright, it was human nature. Crying on Yeonwoo's coat for an extended period of time was a little too much. He even had his hands gripping tightly on the sides of Yeonwoo's coat.   Nancy stood and stared. At this point, her previous sympathy had all dissipated. She didn't even care if someone was watching her stare at the hugging pair.     One more minute and I am going to drag Jaehwan away from the sofa. Why does he have to cry like a girl?
Why don't he move on and hug Hyebin unnie now?       Jaehwan finally let go but he still sat, holding Yeonwoo's hand.   Hyebin went and sat near him on the other side.
She hugged him and he briefly let go of Yeonwoo's hand to hug Hyebin back. "Thank you Hyebin" Jaehwan said.     "Stop crying now, okay?" Hyebin said patting Jaehwan on the bac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter