Dachilie?

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nancy woke up to the series of sounds coming out from the incoming text messages.     "Gimme your phone" a sleepy Jooe muttered next to Nancy. It was only 5 in the morning and no one was in the mood of waking up.   "Wae?" Nancy asked, feeling her hand around the space between Jooe and her head to find her phone.   "So I can throw it away" Jooe replied.
"6 new messages," she said before she realised her phone battery was about to be dead.   The phone suddenly slipped her hand and contacted her face, she let out a yelp as a result.  
"that phone is evil" Jooe offered as she looked at Nancy who was currently nursing her nose.    
Getting up slowly, she felt a tug in her shirt and when she looked down, her heart warmed at the sight of her unnie greeting her with a slight stretch of her lips.
Nancy could tell this was exactly how a complete morning should be like. "I'll be right back" She whispered before getting off the makeshift bed to head to her room to charge her phone and probably look at the texts.         She began humming as she ascended up the stairs..
Opening the door, she got inside her room.
She opened her drawer.
"Where the hell is my charger?"   She walked to her study table, finding her charger there, she walked back, kneeling down in front of the low power outlet adjacent her bed. "Just a little change" she sang,
Small to say the-dammit! why is this thing so ugh!" she grunted as she tried hard to pull the table lamp plug off the socket.   "L-least," she continued louder as it finally came off. Finally, she plugged in her phone charger. "Both a little scared
Neither one prepared.....
Beauty and the beast."     "Nice"   Nancy pried her eyes away from her phone screen before she could read the texts from Sehun to look towards the door Yeonwoo was currently leaning her head against.   "Th-Thank you." She answered.     "Give me a hug?"     Shyly keeping her phone on the edge of her bed, she walked up to Yeonwoo and the two hugged by the door.
"Did you get enough sleep?" Yeonwoo asked.
What am I asking. of course she didn't get enough sleep. What is wrong with me these days.     'I- I guess. What about you?"  
"Wait, Nancy, how bad did you do in your finals?" Yeonwoo asked, suddenly recalling what Nancy had told her a few hours ago.     "Can we not talk about that for a while?" Stop ruining the moment.     "That is like saying 'expect the worst outcome'" Yeonwoo stated.  
"Maybe"   Yeonwoo could be heard sighing.  
"Can I ask you something?" Nancy asked, playing with Yeonwoo's hair ends with her hands as she pressed her left cheek on Yeonwoo's shoulder bone.     "What?"  
"So, uh... what are we now?" "As in, are-are we girlfriends now?"
God, I asked. I asked.    
"Yes. Do you want me to start calling you 'Jagiya'?" Yeonwoo asked, stifling a laugh.     "No!" Nancy said as she playfully slapped Yeonwoo.  
"Let's go back and sleep for one more hour" Yeonwoo proposed.  
"Or we can go out for a walk," Nancy said. Just the two of us.  
"Alright, after brushing. Let me go get my toothbrush" Yeonwoo said breaking the hug.           ****    
Nancy suddenly sat down and clutched her toes of her left foot on their way out of the bathroom.   "What just happened?" Yeonwoo asked turning around.  
"No-Nothing" Nancy replied, trying hard to remain calm.
She had stubbed her pinky toe on the doorframe and was currently dying from pain and embarrassment.
This is what happens when you don't look where you're going when you're barefoot. Her mind scolded. She didn't know why she was barefoot.     "Let me see" Yeonwoo said bending down.     "I told you I'm fine" she answered as a thin film of tears spread across her eyes. "Can you please go and grab my phone from my room before we go out?" Nancy asked. She wanted a moment alone to cry for her toe and hopefully recover in no one's company.     "You sure, you're ok?" Yeonwoo asked, looking like she was biting the insides of her cheeks to avoid laughing out.     "Yeah."  
Yeonwoo walked away and Nancy took her hand off to get a glimpse of her bleeding and damaged nail of her left pinky toe. "What the " she muttered. Why is it looking completely fine?        
When Yeonwoo came back from Nancy's room with her phone, Nancy was already standing. "Here's your phone," Yeonwoo said handing the phone, stealing a glance at Nancy's left foot. It seemed fine.          
After finding somthing to wear, "Let's go" Nancy said as she offered her hand for Yeonwoo to take.    
They checked on the friends before leaving. It was 5.40 already and they were all quietly sleeping, except for Jooe's soft snores. She had gone back to sleep after the disturbance from the sounds of text messages.     Nancy took hold of the doorknob and just when she was about to turn it, Yeonwoo turned her around, gently pinning her against the door.   "Wh-what?" Nancy asked, her heart started beating frantically and she was also rapidly turning red.
She had all the legit reasons to be this way.
Yeonwoo was leaning in dangerously close.   Her mom could see this. It'll be hella awkward. She has yet to come out to her family. Wait a minute, I am not gay am I? I am just only- Her inner noises were cut off when she felt Yeonwoo's soft lips lightly grazing against hers, warm breath ghosting her face.  
When this went on for another two seconds, Nancy had enough of the teasing. She brought her hands around Yeonwoo's neck and pulled her face closer until their lips were fully touching. Nancy could feel Yeonwoo smile into the kiss.    
"Alright, now we can walk outside" Yeonwoo declared after the short kiss.            
"Your neighbourhood is quite nice" Yeonwoo commented looking around.    
"Yeah. Yeonu unnie, I really want to go to Ohio with you. It's really nice there too." I want to show you to Dad and Brenda.     "Yeah, that'd be fun"     "Can you come with us? Mom and I will be visiting Dad soo-"   Her phone rang in her pocket.
Nancy brought her phone up and saw it was none other than Sehun calling. She suddenly remembered the texts she didn't read.  
Meanwhile, Yeonwoo's eyes were fixated on the familiar A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter