Cold Shower in a Winter Evening Is So Cold It Can Freeze Your Heart

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Jaehwan, we were just talking about you. God, I'm glad you're okay." Yeonwoo said as Jaehwan walked closer.     His eyes landed on the entangled hands of Yeonwoo and Nancy.
No one else paid attention but Nancy was sensing the discomfort radiating from Jaehwan.     "Did you come alone?" Hyebin asked.     "No, samchon is here too," Jaehwan said looking back where his samchon was standing.     Yeonwoo and the other girls could see Jaehwan's samchon struggling to pass through the crowd of students to get to the group.     He finally came out.   "I am sweating during winter now" Jaehwan's samchon commented.
"Jaehwan said he missed you girls. And he is not really doing quite well at home or when he's alone " He said turning to the girls. "I'll go wait outside in the car. Take as long as you need" Samchon said patting Jaehwan on his back and giving him a knowing look.   Jaehwan nodded at his samchon.        
"Jaehwan uppa, when are you coming back to school?" Jane asked.     "I'll come tomorrow" He replied.     "Tomorrow is Sunday" Taeha said.     "Oh, I forgot. I'll come Monday."     "What are those socks for? They look expensive." Ahin said.     "Oh, these are for Yeonwoo and Hyebin" He said.     "Oh, please! These are mine. Yeonwoo can't take care of these babies" Hyebin said snatching both pairs from Jaehwan. Jaehwan smiled and Yeonwoo rolled her eyes.     The group started walking and Jaehwan actually took the free hand of Yeonwoo in his.     Oh My ing God is this really happening? Nancy internally screamed as she noticed the handholding from her peripheral view.
She turned her head and witnessed for herself that they were holding hands.   She tensed.       "How is your pug doing?" Jooe asked.     "She is doing alright. She's grown bigger. I should have brought her with me today."     "No thanks" Hyebin said from the back.     Yeonwoo pulled on Nancy's hand, bringing her closer and she put her hand around Nancy's waist so that they were walking really close with no gap separating them.   Nancy instantly felt better.       "What is her name? Yeonwoo unnie didn't name her, right" Jooe asked.  
"no, she did. She named her Snippy"       "Snippy? really? Couldn't you come up with a better name? And when exactly did you name her, I don't at all remember." Jooe said bending and looking at Yeonwoo.  
"I named her a few days later, at school, alright? Actually, I was going to name her Jooe, but then I thought the pug deserved a better name. Hence, Snippy." Yeonwoo replied smiling sweetly at Jooe.     "Ya! Yeonu unnie, I hate you!" Jooe yelled.     Ahin laughed out loud.     "Shut it Ahin!" Jooe yelled at her.             "Jaehwan, we'll go keep our bags and come back right down. Wait here" Yeonwoo said as they reached the building.  
"I'll carry your bag up for you. You can stay and talk." Hyebin said when they entered the building.     "No, I need to head up. I think I am on my period" Yeonwoo said.     Nancy was also on her first day. It was the first time their period cycles were syncing.  She had heard of period syncs between roommates or bunkmates but this was the first time it was actually happening to her.       Jooe and Nancy headed to their room while the others headed up.              
"Are you done?" Hyebin called.
"Come out, because I can't and won't come in your room."     Yeonwoo came out wearing a parka.     "You changed your clothes?"     "No," She said opening her parka to show Hyebin she was wearing her uniform inside.  
"Alright. Let's go. He must be lonely out there" Hyebin said and the two climbed down.             "Where are you going?" Hyebin asked when Yeonwoo went towards Jooe's room.     "I'll go fetch Nancy. I won't take longer than a minute. Go out and talk to him"  
Hyebin went out.     "Where is Yeonwoo?" Jaehwan asked.     "Went to get Nancy" Hyebin replied.    
"Hyebin na" Jaehwan called.     "hmm?"     "I need to talk to Yeonwoo alone. Please." Jaehwan said.  
Hyebin blinked for a while.     Yeonwoo came out with Jooe and Nancy. "Let's go Jaehwan, Hyebin," She said starting to walk. "Can we all go to the back of the building? It's kind of crowded here with all the people returning from school"    
Jaehwan pleadingly looked at Hyebin.   Hyebin nodded.    
"Nancy, Jooe, come with me. Let's sit here in the front of the building and watch all the people coming back and try to remember their names. The one who can remember most names wins. Wow! this actually sounds like a nice game." Hyebin said pulling Jooe and Nancy's arms.   "That sounds fun." Jooe said.  
"Really now? A game?" Yeonwoo asked Hyebin. "Can we just walk and talk instead of that lame game?" Yeonwoo asked.     "No, you two go and talk. We will be here." Hyebin said pulling Jooe and Nancy's arms harder. Yeonwoo didn't let go of Nancy's hand.     "OMG Oww!" Nancy said, laughing.     "Hyebin stop pulling the kid. You really want to play that game, play with Jooe. Nancy is going with us" Yeonwoo said.     "Yeonwoo unnie, Let go of my best friend You con woman" Jooe intervened.     "Con woman" Hyebin laughed. "Jooe, how do you come up with such appropriate names?"   Jooe finally freed Nancy from Yeonwoo. "Jaehwan uppa, you can join our game too."  
"No, Jooe, he'll lose. He is not good with people's names. He can't even remember element names." Hyebin said pulling Nancy and Jooe to sit with her on one of the benches.           "What if the warden finds out that a guy is here near our dorm?" Nancy asked Hyebin.     "Guys can come here. Only they can't go inside the building."     When Nancy looked back to where Yeonwoo and Jaehwan were, they were already gone.            
Jaehwan and Yeonwoo sat on one of the many wooden benches scattered at the back of their dorm building and talked.  
"It's getting really cold," Yeonwoo said.     "Yeah, it is," Jaehwan replied.  
A moment of silence ensued where Jaehwan's heart was starting to drum.   "Yeonwoo ya" He called.     "Hmm?"     Jaehwan looked down on his hands and pursed his lips together.     "What is it Jaehwan?"               Meanwhile, Nancy wasn't at all enjoying the game. She kept looking back thinking Yeonwoo and Jaehwan would come back out from where they went.
Her patience was
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter