Slap War Ending In A Twist

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was late evening when the friends gathered at Daisy-Ahin's room. One person still hadn't arrived and Nancy was starting to get worried. She couldn't bear another day without getting a glimpse of Yeonwoo.      
"Guys" Yeonwoo called from the door and when Nancy looked up, she couldn't see her unnie's face as she was being hugged from all around by everyone.     "Stop! one hug at a time" Yeonwoo yelled.     Nancy couldn't help but laugh out at that.     Yeonwoo put her bags down and hugged everyone one by one.
Nancy just looked at her and stayed in the corner.   She wanted nothing more than seeing her unnie. The whole one month and a couple of days felt like forever to her. No one but herself knew how much she waited for this day to finally come.     And looking at her unnie and hearing her addictive laughter, Nancy fell in love all over again.     When Yeonwoo had done hugging all seven of them, her eyes finally landed on Nancy and for a while there, Nancy saw Yeonwoo's eyes soften when she looked at her.   When Yeonwoo saw no sign of Nancy moving, she went up to her and hugged her. Nancy closed her eyes and smiled in the embrace.
"I missed you so much unnie" Nancy whispered.
"I missed you so much more," Yeonwoo said breaking the hug.    
"Okay, what did you guys bring? Bring them all out because we are eating them all tonight!" Hyebin said and everybody cheered.                   "Okay people. Time to get back to your own rooms." Jane said looking at her watch.     "That's my line" Hyebin complained.     "Who else don't want to go to school tomorrow?" Jooe said raising her hand.
No one else raised.   "What? is it just me?" Jooe said.   "It's just you," Taeha said and they all laughed.        
Yeonwoo planted a kiss on Nancy's forehead when they all stood up to leave.   "What was that?" Taeha asked.   "A good night kiss, why?" Yeonwoo asked back.   "Why am I not getting one?" Taeha complained.   Yeonwoo laughed and gave Taeha a kiss on the forehead.
Taeha pointed at her own cheek. "One more," she said and Yeonwoo kissed her cheek.
Taeha pointed her finger at her other cheek as well and now she got three kisses.   Nancy looked away.   "What about me," Jooe said pulling Taeha away.   Jooe received a kiss on the cheek.   In the end, Yeonwoo ended up kissing all her juniors on the cheek.     "Whats going on?" Lisa said appearing in the doorway.   "Giving Good night kisses" Yeonwoo replied.   Lisa came in and stood in front of Yeonwoo. "I want one too," she said.   "Jennie will be mad," Hyebin said.   "She doesn't have to know"   Yeonwoo kissed her anyway.     Only Hyebin was left unkissed.
She leaned in for the kiss she deserved.   "I don't kiss older people" Yeonwoo rejected her.
"You piece of scum!" Hyebin said pushing Yeonwoo.      
********************************************         Everyone went to their rooms. Nancy, Jooe and Yeonwoo were the last to leave.     "Nancy, can you help me hold my bags while I unlock my door?" Yeonwoo asked.
"No problem" Nancy said taking Yeonwoo's bag and going near her room's door.
Jooe followed after them.   The door opened and Nancy went inside because she wanted to.   She kept Yeonwoo's bags on the study table. She eyed the spare bed and almost wanted to facepalm.   "Unnie, what the hell happened here? Why are all the clothes here? Didn't we put them all in the closet the night before we left?" She asked remembering the night before their vacation where Jooe and her helped Yeonwoo clean her room.  
"I forgot to pack some of the stuff I wanted to bring home so I had to bring the clothes out because I was having difficulty searching for them in the closet. Its too closely packed there." Yeonwoo explained.     "But, you could at least put the clothes back in after that. Why are you like this?" Nancy asked.     "I just felt lazy okay? Can people not judge me for one second?" Yeonwoo asked kicking the chair lightly in a cute way.     "Nancy, let's go. Its a waste of time. Unnie will never learn." Jooe said standing near the door.     "Good night, Yeonwoo unnie"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter