Spill the beans!

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyebin followed Yeonwoo to her room. She only talked after she went in and shut Yeonwoo's door.
"I was with you the whole time. Why the hell don't I remember you talking to the headmaster and what paper exactly is it that you were talking about?" Hyebin enquired crossing her arms.   Yeonwoo took her water bottle from her study table and chucked down the whole content.
She avoided looking at Hyebin as she took a blank sheet of paper from her paper stack and stood at by the door, clutching the doorknob.
"ya Dabin na. I am talking to you!" Hyebin yelled.
"Hyebin na, please. Just please leave me alone.", Yeonwoo said and exited the room.   Hyebin did just the opposite and followed Yeonwoo all the way down the and at the back of the building where Yeonwoo sat at one of the many wooden benches.  
Hyebin followed suit and sat on the same bench.  
Yeonwoo briefly looked up at Hyebin and then diverted her gaze to a spot on the ground.  
They stayed in silence for several seconds.     "Why are we here?" Hyebin asked.
Yeonwoo chuckled.
"no, Why are you here, Hyebin? I told you to leave me alone."
"Yeonwoo ya, don't be like this. I am here because I care about you and I have been noticing a change of character in you. whats wrong?"   "I don't know what you are talking about," Yeonwoo said and played with the paper in her hands.
"Dabin, enough. Why did you lie?" Hyebin asked turning sterner by the passing moment.
Yeonwoo hesitated for a while.
"I am just tired, okay?" She replied.
"like you would go all the way making up a lame excuse to stop playing bottle spinning game just so you can come out here and rest? yep, I get it."
Yeonwoo laughed and playfully slapped at Hyebin.
Hyebin was not reciprocating h
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter