Found You

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 I settled on my bed looked at Joo e.
"I miss my phone," I told her.
She slowly came and sat on the bed near me.
"Its only been four days and I already miss home too," she said and played with her nails. She almost looked sad for a while.
"Soo, Joo e, which floor do the seniors stay?"   "Well, we are all mixed up. I don't know how its arranged but they mostly stay on the second floor, I guess," she said putting her index on her chin.
"Are you friends with the seniors," I asked. I was so desperate to find out the name of the senior girl and possibly be friends with her.
"Yea some of them, I guess," she replied.
I opened my mouth to ask further but was cut by her.
"So, Nancy, why do you look different. I mean, you could really be mistaken for a foreigner if you could speak English. And you are so pretty. You are going to attract a lot of attention."
"Thank you Joo e. You are really pretty too. And for the English part, I am a pretty fluent English speaker. I did most of my schooling at Ohio." I said.
"Ohio, like Ohio in  the USA?" she asked.
I noded.   "So, Joo e, do you mind showing me around. I really want to meet all of your friends."
"Let me brush my teeth and I will let you meet all of my friends. Sundays are all about hanging with friends."
She sang and ran into the bathroom.
That is one small bathroom.    
After a while, we were both out the door.
"Let's start from the second floor," I told her.
"Wow! how did you know my best friends are there too?" she asked.
"They are?" I asked.
After we finished climbing up the flight of stairs, Joo e ran and banged on the door of the first room in the series.
"Daisy? Ahin nah? open" she banged louder.
"Joo e stop hurting the door," Someone said from inside right before coming out.
"You are going to murder my new room's door too?" the girl scolded Joo e and her eyes landed on me.
"Hi" she said smiling.
"Daisy, this is my new best friend Nancy. And Na
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter