One, Two, Three. Three People Know Now Or is it more?

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was 9.30 at night and Nancy and her unnie were making the bed. It seemed like the two had already forgotten about the impromptu kiss that happened earlier that day as Yeonwoo was acting completely normal like nothing had ever happened but unknown to everyone else, Nancy was living in a world of ecstasy and she was doing an excellent job at hiding her excitement.   She wanst going to forget the kiss anytime soon. Well, that is an immense understatement, she wasn't going to forget it ever.       "Ya" Jooe called standing in the doorway. Both Nancy and Yeonwoo turned to look at her.
"Jooe, hey" Yeonwoo called.   "Nancy has been sleeping here for 4 days straight. I am here to rescue my roommate" Jooe declared. "Let's go Nancy," Jooe said coming in and taking Nancy's hand.     "She is staying here," Yeonwoo said.     "I feel so lonely downstairs, Nancy. Please let's go. Please." Jooe said ignoring Yeonwoo and looking Nancy in the eyes.   Nancy felt bad for her roommate and gave in to Jooe's wishes. "Okay" she said.     "What about me? I will be lonely too. Jooe, you can have her on Thursdays." Yeonwoo tried to compromise.   "Just Thursdays? She is my roommate and best friend. Give me four days. Today is sunday, right? so, I want Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Whenesday." Jooe argued.   "No. Just Thursdays" Yeonwoo argued back.     There was a moment of silence where Jooe opened to say something but then closed again.  

 

Nancy was having a hard time controlling her laughter. Both Yeonwoo and Jooe looked so serious as they argued.     "Yeonwoo unnie, if you want a roommate then go find one," Jooe said.
"Weren't you the one who chose not to have a roommate in the first place? And why are you attacking my roommate? You can ask Taeha unnie to come stay with you sometimes as well. She also cleans your room without complaint, right?" Jooe expressed her annoyance.   "No Jooe! Taeha unnie can't stay here." Nancy voiced her disapproval.
"I'll sleep downstairs four days a week and three days here."   "Three days downstairs, just three and four here." Yeonwoo corrected Nancy.
"Four days" Jooe countered.
"Fine. I won't help you ever with your maths or science from now on." Yeonwoo said lazily looking at her nails.   Jooe let out a cry of frustration   "Okay, fine! three days, you wicked manipulative senior. Sundays and Mondays and Tuesdays. Now, let's go Nancy." Jooe said dragging Nancy out, leaving Yeonwoo alone in her room.    
***************************************         Monday went by and Nancy didn't see her unnie. Hyebin and Yeonwoo had to go to Jaehwan's house.   At least they aren't alone, Hyebin unnie is there.         ****************************************      
"You have taken all of my heart.
I didn't know love could be this deep
I have fallen so deep no force can ever pull me up   All my life, I dreamed to someday find my prince charming
Now I finally know my prince charming is a princess   You are my captor and I am your captive
You complete me
I'll forever love you, you are the prettiest creation of god in this whole wide cosmos and beyond.
I'm in love with you and only you"  
Nancy smiled in her sleep. She didn't know why she was hearing the contents of her diary.   "Omg! Nancy, is it Yeonwoo unnie you're writing about?. God! WOW!" Jooe whispered in complete awe.     Nancy shot open her eyes.   Yes, Jooe had been reading out Nancy's diary aloud.   Nancy wished this was all her dream. "Jooe! What the hell is my diary doing in your hands?" Nancy asked, alarmed.   Jooe laughed jumping up and down.   "God, this is too good to be true," She said going out the door.   "Where the are you going?" Nancy shouted. She was already off the bed and tailing Jooe when she realised.   "Yeonwoo unnie should know about this" Jooe shouted back.   "No! Jooe wait please no!"
Jooe didn't stop as she giggled and ran in the direction of the staircase.   Nancy was panic-stricken. She wanted to kill herself for writing that down in her diary. If Yeonwoo should find out about this, she was not ready for the consequences.
Fear engulfed her entire being as she thought about how everything she has now with her unnie could be lost if Yeonwoo didn't reciprocate her feelings.   What if she rejects me completely and not talk to me ever again?   "Jooe, Please" She called after her as she started running up the stairs as well.
 
She blinked off the tears flooding her vision and ran as fast as her legs allowed. She finally caught Jooe at the top of the stairs. She clasped her arms around Jooe's knees and put her head down crying.
"Please, don't" Nancy's voice came out in a whisper.   "Let go!" Jooe yelled.   Jooe stopped struggling and her laughter was gone once she looked down at her friend. "Nancy?" she called bending down to a sitting position.   Nancy gripped Jooe's shirt tightly as Jooe sat down as if her life depended on it.   Nancy had tears all over her face and the look of terror in her eyes got Jooe frozen in place.   "I beg you" Nancy croaked out.
"What is going on?" Hyebin asked a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter