Worries a Goodnight Kiss wont Do Away

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
They stood inside the room hugging like they were long lost siblings just getting reunited.       They finally pulled away. Nancy was thankful they hugged right after the kiss. At least her heartbeat had calmed a bit now and she knew her face had recovered considerably from looking like the insides of a beetroot.     Yeonwoo gave her a playful peck on her lips. Nancy shyly darted her eyes away from Yeonwoo's. "Your... your room isn't as messy as I thought" she said, trying to get their attention someplace else.  
"Yeah, Taeha comes and cleans sometimes. I didn't even thank her" She said and sighed.  
"Why Taeha unnie? You could have called me" Nancy instantly said.     "Yeah, I would have if you weren't avoiding me like that." Yeonwoo joked.    
"It wasn't like I wanted to. I.. Jaehwan told me to stay away"
She hated mentionaing that name.    "What? Jaehwan?" Yeonwoo asked, disbelief apparent in her voice. "But when?"   "He called me before the exam. Told me you...." Nancy let out a sigh and looked down.. "he told me that if I keep going to you, you might lie and tell me you love me back just because you don't want to hurt my feelings. And.. and if that happens, your parents might leave you... as in abandon you because... because I'm a girl."
 Nancy suddenly felt her heart constrict. Why didn't she think of this before? Is everything happening just because Yeonwoo pitied her?
It terrified her. She looked up, meeting the deep brown eyes of her unnie. "You do love me, right? you were not lying when you said you love me, were you?"  
Yeonwoo couldn't form a single word.
She suddenly felt like crying. It hurt to see the doubtful eyes that were looking up at her.
She reached for both of Nancy's hands.
"What are you saying, Nancy? I'll never lie to you," she said, a tear escaping her eye. "I love you Nancy" she whispered.     Nancy nodded as she brought up her hand and used her fingers to wipe away the tear on Yeonwoo's face.
She didn't want to see tears coming out of those eyes, ever again.  
"I love you, Nancy. I've loved you for so long." Yeonwoo added.     What about Jaehwan? Did you break up already? What about your parents? Nancy wanted to ask so many things but decided to remain silent.     "I'm sorry. I...I shouldn't have asked you that"   "You should probably start packing," Nancy said as she tried to lighten the mood.  
That brought Yeonwoo back to reality. She needed to pack.   Usually, the parents come to pick their children up around 10.  
"Right. I'll pack in a minute. You should go brush and then pack your stuff too."
Yeonwoo looked around. She wanted to pack as fast as she could so she can spend the rest of the time with Nancy.
"I'll stuff everything in and leave whatever doesn't fit in my trolley" she thought.
She suddenly felt arms around her waist.
"I'll stay here and watch you pack,"
"I wish I could take you home with me" Nancy breathed out.     Yeonwoo suddenly blushed.
What the hell did I just hear?     "How.. how...how about we ask your mom to let all nine of us stay at your place for some day.. days?"
OMG! Did I just stammer? I am officially not me anymore.     "Really?" Nancy looked up with a small smile on her face.     "Yes" Yeonwoo smiled and pinched her left cheek.     "I'll go tell Jooe" Nancy said as she gave Yeonwoo a tighter hug before heading for the door.
"Nancy?" Yeonwoo called.  
"What?"     "How did Jaehwan know your number? Did he take it from you?"  
"He said he took it from my mom" Nancy answered.  
"How did he get your mother's number?"  
"I don't know unnie." she said leaving in a hurry.  
That left Yeonwoo really confused.   ****         It was only 7 and most people who had partied hard the previous night hadn't even woken up.   Yeonwoo took her clothes out of her closet and sat on her bed.
What if my mom doesn't allow me to go?
What will I do? The thought was sad enough to make her want to cry again.     **********      
Half an hour later, Nancy emerged inside Yeonwoo's room. She had brushed, bathed and she had even packed her clothes with the help of Jooe.  
She saw the clothes on her unnie's bed and heard running water inside the bathroom.   She walked to the bed remembering that Yeonwoo was lazy. She wanted to help pack.
She loved Yeonwoo too much to the point that she was actually starting to think that laziness was an appealing trait.         
When Yeonwoo opened the bathroom door, Nancy was sitting on her bed, in her hands was her framed photo from middle school.
Nancy had looked at the bathroom door when she opened it. Nancy quickly looked down at the photo in her hands. She could feel her ears turning red. Not again. ! Why did I look?.  
It seemed like Nancy had already put half of her clothes in the open trolley bag.   "Can I have this?" Nancy asked, still not looking up.  
"You didn't have to do this. I could have done it on my own" Yeonwoo said grabbing an oversized t-shirt and wearing it over the towel.  
"You can have it" She added looking at Nancy.    
"I'll go put it in my bag," She said taking the photo with her and walking out.          
******     It was 8 when Yeonwoo heard Jooe banging on Daisy-Ahin's door.
And her voice was loud and Yeonwoo's door was open. "Daisy! Ahin! wake up! Guess what, we're all going to Nancy's house. Wake up and pack"  
"Really?"   Daisy's voice was heard.        
**************      
It was 10 already and the friends had their breakfast and were gathered outside, waiting for their parents. Nayun and Jane were looking alternately at Yeonwoo and Nancy who stood separately.
All 7 of the friends were aware of what had happened between Nancy and Yeonwoo last night but none talked about it aloud.  
They said their goodbyes to everyone that went out of the dorm.
Yeonwoo was mute. She was not the type to pray to god but she found herself praying.    
Jane, Daisy and Taeha's parents were already there and they had agreed to let them go to Nancy's place in an instant.     The friends had packed their clothes separately so that they could only bring the things that they would need during their stay and the rest of t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter