A Happy Second Is Always Followed By A Sad Minute :D Don't cry Nancy

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nancy couldn't concentrate on maths.  In fact, it was not just maths, she had spent other classes daydreaming and secretly smiling. At some point of time, she worried if people noticed her behavior. But as much as she was worried about people finding out, she couldn't bring herself to stop it.   Concentrate stupid brain. It's the last class.   God, I miss Yeonwoo unnie. Whats' wrong with me? I wish we had a picture of her on the whiteboard. She internally smiled at the thought.   But wait, s**t! why didn't I think of this earlier? I could go and check out her Facebook account.   The prospect of checking out her unnie's photos on Facebook was already making her heart jump.   Nancy thought of a plan to go to the library alone. She played out different scenarios in her head where Jooe refused to let her go to the library alone.   What should I do? Jooe cant come with me. But how should I tell her to not follow me? What if she gets suspicious?  
Her trail of thoughts was cut off by the loud sound of the ringing bell.   After a while, everyone started to leave but she kept sitting until the class was half empty.   "Are you planning to sit here the whole night?" Joo e asked.
Ahin and Daisy laughed.
"Whats wrong Nancy?" Daisy asked.   "Well, I was thinking I would go to the library and look for a book"
"What book?" Joo e asked.
"Its... its just a book I'd been wanting to check out, ya know?"   "okay. let's go. It shouldn't take long." Jooe said as she turned to leave.
"Wait, I think I am also going to sit there and read"
"Are you serious?"   "What should we do? Like do you want us to c
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter