Rules Are Made To Be Broken

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"God, it took forever and a day waiting for the bell to ring," Yeonwoo said after Hyein and her bid farewell to Jaehwan. They were already near the school gate.  
"You people go on home without us. We're heading back home later." Hyebin said.     "Why?" Taeha asked.
"We are going to the library" Yeonwoo answered.        
"Ya the library is this way" Hyebin called after Yeonwoo when she saw Yeonwoo stray from the direction of the library.     "I know. We are going to the staff room first."     "Why?"     "I need to talk to Nancy's science teacher." She replied as she walked on.
Yeonwoo walked right inside the staffroom, going straight for the science teacher in question.   "Kim sunsangnim?" She called and bowed before the teacher.     "Lee Dabin, What brings you here? is there something you want to discuss?" He asked, reclining in his chair.     "I have some questions" Yeonwoo said.   "Go on.."     "I heard about the new pairing up of weak junior students with smart ones for after-school group studies. I just wanted to know if there is any way I could volunteer tutoring Nancy. The study session doesn't seem to be working well for her."     The teacher smiled.
"Lee Dabin, Nancy is doing fine there. Pairing up smart and weak students has its own benefits. The smart kids will become sharper as they are going to teach the weak ones and the weak students will also work harder this way. No one wants to be taught constantly by their fellow classmates. And moreover, I do admire your concern and selflessness but you are one of the brightest students in our school and your finals are near. I suggest you focus all of your time building yourself up instead."     Yeonwoo let out a frustrated sigh and shifted her weight to her left leg.   "So, how long will this go on? is this going to go on for the rest of this semester?" she asked.     "She will be released once she gets at least five marks more than the pass mark in the weekly tests to come." The teacher answered.     "When is the next weekly test for chemistry?"   "Next Thursday" The teacher replied.   Yeonwoo bowed and Hyebin followed suit before the two came out and headed for the library.         ************************************************     Nancy finally emerged in the reading section of the library where Yeonwoo and Hyebin were currently sat. She was with Subin. "They're here." Nancy whispered.   Yeonwoo and Hyebin stood up and approached them.  
"Dabin noona, Hyebin noona"
Subin called and bowed at the seniors. He was also red in the face. No one could tell why.   His not so quiet voice gained a lot of attention from the other occupants of the library.   "That was too loud" Nancy chided.   "Hey, Subin" Hyebin replied.   Yeonwoo didn't even spare him a glance.    
"I'll go now, Nancy," Subin said, leaving in a hurry.                 "Really? you needed him to walk you to the library too? Can you name somewhere you can go alone? Do you also make him wait out the washroom?" Yeonwoo started as soon as they exited the library. She was genuinely pissed.     "What the hell is wrong with you Yeonwoo unnie? First, you were so cold to Subin, you didn't even say "hi" and now you are accusing me of using people? I did not ask him to walk me to the library. He just followed, okay?" Nancy said, forcefully jerking her hand off of Yeonwoo's hand and crossing her arms.   She instantly regretted withdrawing her hand. Now she didn't know how she would go back to holding Yeonwoo's hand.
"Can you two not fight? I don't have any energy to reconcile you guys." Hyebin said.     The rest of the way home was silent.       
"Th.. Thank you for waiting for me. Hyebin unnie, Yeonwoo unnie" Nancy said when they went in the dorm.   "Its no problem, dear" Hyebin replied.   Nancy heard Yeonwoo say a short "bye" before climbing up.
She thought Yeonwoo looked really tired.
She suddenly felt bad for snapping at her unnie earlier.   Oh god! I hope she is not mad at me. She thought worriedly as she headed for her room.     *************************************************        
"Yeonwoo ya? who are you saving your meatballs for? Can I take them?" Jaehwan asked from across the table at the cafeteria.     "Take them. I have lost appetite." Yeonwoo said as she kept her chopsticks to the side.   "Are you on a diet again? I told you, you don't need one" Jaehwan said.   "I am not on a diet Jaehwan." she said.   "Are you okay though?"   "I am not okay, alright? I think I am really starting to hate Kim sunsangnim. I don't know why he thought after-school study sessions would be rewarding. He thinks it's alright to pair up the kids in two. I mean, he wouldn't even know if the kids spend the whole 30 minutes reading or chatting."     "Here we go again," Hyebin said and scratched her neck preparing herself for another long complain from Yeonwoo.     "Do you think its a good idea? Because I don't. Even Nancy told me she couldn't pay attention. I don't know what the hell was wrong with letting me tutor Nancy. I mean, I can make time for her. It's not like I will use up my whole time. And I know I can teach her way better than that ugly kid Subin ever would."  
"Wait. Wait. You went and told Kim sunsangnim that you want to tutor Nancy?"   "I did yesterday."She replied.   "What did he say?" Jaehwan  asked.   "Isn't it obvious, he said "no" "Oh, and I am missing out one of my favourite parts. He called me 'one of the
brightest students in the school but still declined my honourable offer."     "Do I have the permission to roll my eyes once?" Hyebin asked.     "You may roll," Jaehwan said and Hyebin and Jaehwan high fived.     "Okay. Now I think I don't hate him more than I hate our warden" Yeonwoo continued.   Jaehwan laughed.
"It's not funny. I really loathe our warden at this point. I really hate sneaky people. She just pops her head in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter