I keep seeing your face unnie

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Meanwhile, in the dorm room of Daisy and Ahin, a troubled Nancy sat with her knees close to her chest. She knew Yeonwoo lied to avoid pairing up with her again.   And it hurt her.   She was no longer paying attention to the game.   Nancy shook her head as if that would get rid of the depressing thought.   I am just gonna believe her. Maybe she isn't lying after all. Maybe it is just me who is over thinking. Besides, Yeonwoo unnie really did take a paper with her when she passed by the door a while ago.     Hyebin appeared in the room all of a sudden.     They all looked up at her.   "Hey, you guys continued without me? you guys are so mean." She joked.   "Where is Yeonwoo unnie"
What was supposed to be a muse ended up actually being said out.
Nancy wanted to cover and never speak again.
Hyebin looked at Nancy.
"She went back to her room."     "Did she actually give the paper to the warden?" It was Jane who asked the question, the answer to which everyone was curious about.     "uh.. yeah... yeah she did", Hyebin replied briefly looking at Nancy.   Joo e believed Hyebin. But the same couldn't be said about Nancy. She could deduce from the hesitant answer of Hyebin that it was a lie. And the fact that Yeonwoo didn't come back to the room with Hyebin made Nancy all the more sadder.     She blinked several times to get rid of the rapidly forming tears in her eyes.  
It hurt her more than she would like to admit.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter