I cant reach you

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Third person POV     It was Monday and Nancy walked to the school with Joo e Ahin and Daisy.
From the Dorm to the class, Nancy attracted a lot of attention as expected.
Nancy didnt mind. This wasn't new to her and she always enjoyed being the centre of attention.
At their class, the teacher made Nancy stand in front of everyone and introduce herself.
"Hi everyone, I am Nancy Mcdonnie. I transferred from Gusto Academy, Ohio. I hope we can all be good friends. Please take good care of me. Thank you."she said, earning claps and shouts and whistles especially from the boy's side.
The teacher hushed the boys. Nancy smiled, went back and sat in her seat near Jooe.
Jooe showed a thumbs up to her.    
Nancy made many friends by the end of the day.     "Should we wait for the unnies to go back home with?" Daisy asked as we walked out of the school building.
"We should. I have always wanted to walk home with them. Now that we are all at the same dorm now, I think we should walk home together everyday."
The mention of seniors made Nancy's heart jump a little. She didnt know how she'd act when she saw Yeonwoo unnie again. But she definitely wanted to make things right between them.   While they waited for their unnies, they were approached by several senior guys and some girls. Nancy shook hands and introduced herself to all the people who approached them.    
"Nayun Unnie!" Joo e suddenly shouted waving her hands wildly in the air.
"Over here" she yelled.
A laughing Nayun, Jane and Taeha  came and joined the group.   Lets see who can spot Yeonwoo unnie and Hyebin unnie first", Jooe challenged everyone.     They all scanned the crowd of moving people.
Nancy was the first to spot the tall and pale girl walking with all the grace of a goddess.
Nancy looked away. She couldnt for the life of her say that she has spotted them first.   "There they are", It was Ahin who shouted. "Yay, Ahin is the winner." Ahin declared.
"Hyebin Unnie, Yeonu Unnie, over hereee" Joo e and Nayu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter