Can We Talk About Jaehwan And His Annoying Family?

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A few days went by            
The friends united outside the school gate and were starting to make their homeward march when suddenly a very happy Jaehwan came running towards them.     "Yeonwoo ya Wait!" He called.
Everyone turned to look.   He took a moment to catch his breath before looking up at everyone.   His eyes then landing on the conjoined hands of Yeonwoo and Nancy.  
"What happened? Is samchon not here to pick you up?" Yeonwoo asked.  
"No, he is here. I was in the car but then samchon told me we can go take the pug puppy today." He said and cheered.   "That's great! You've waited too long for that." Yeonwoo said   "Yeah. And I want you to choose the puppy." Jaehwan said.   "What, the puppies are already two months?" Hyebin asked.     "Almost two months," Jaehwan said turning towards Hyebin. "Girls, I want to borrow your Yeonwoo unnie for a while," he said bowing to the friends.  
Yeonwoo felt Nancy's hand tighten around hers.     "Just Yeonwoo? What about me?" Hyebin complained.   "You.. you.. I thought you hated dogs" came Jaehwan's argument.     "I don't hate them. I just don't like them. But that doesn't mean I cannot go with you guys. I'll watch from a distance." Hyebin said.  
Jaehwan hesitated. He really wanted to go with just Yeonwoo. He had been looking forward to having some alone time with her without the distractions from her friends.    
"Okay. Let's go then, Hyebin na Yeonwoo ya" Jaehwan said a little disappointed.  
"Nancy, you're coming too," Yeonwoo told Nancy.  
"What? Why do you need my best friend? leave her" Jooe intervened.   "Jooe, chill! She will only be gone for a couple of hours." Yeonwoo said.   "If you must take her then I will be coming too," Jooe said. "Jaehwan uppa I am coming."     "Alright," Jaehwan said smiling at Jooe.    
"You kids go on home," Hyebin said to the rest of the girls.              
They were already seated inside the SUV. Jaehwan sitting with his samchon in the front with a clear look of disappointment on his face and the four girls in the back seat.     "Is it too cramped, Nancy? do you want to take the window seat?" Yeonwoo asked.   "No. I am alright." Nancy replied sending her unnie a quick smile.   God, this Nancy kid is really getting on my nerves. Jaehwan thought right before the engine started.     "So, Jaehwan uppa? Why would you choose a pug? Where are we going to get the pug from?" Jooe asked.     "Its just a 20 minutes drive from here," Jaehwan replied.
"samchon's friend's dog gave birth to four pups a couple weeks ago and I asked him to save one for me."   "It's free? Aren't pugs expensive?" Jooe asked.     "He is my very good friend and he loves our little Jaehwan. So, it's free." Jaehwan's samchon replied Jooe laughing a little.   Jooe nodded.             They finally arrived and were greeted by a middle-aged man.     "Jaehwan, my boy, you're here!"
"The puppies are waiting for you. Which one is your girlfriend who's gonna choose the puppy?"     "What?" Jaehwan and Yeonwoo said in unison.   Jaehwan blushed severely while Yeonwoo gave him a questioning look.     "She.. She is not my girlfriend," he said turning towards samchon's friend.     Jooe looked at Nancy's jealous reaction. I love love triangles. Jooe thought.          
"Aww they are all so cute. How am I supposed to choose one?" Yeonwoo said petting the pups one by one.   "Its flipping 10 minutes already. Just flipping choose one Yeonwoo" an impatient Hyebin yelled from the back.   "Nancy, which one do you think I should pick?" Yeonwoo asked Nancy.   "This one" Nancy said pointing at the one Yeonwoo was holding at the moment.  
Jooe looked and saw Jaehwan sighing and looking away.    
"Here is your new dog," Yeonwoo said handing the pup to Jaehwan.
"Now let's go drop us home."  
"Alright, Jaehwan, you'll need to feed her like four times a day until she is six months and then reduce the frequency. Buy supplies on your way home." The man said.   "Okay," Jaehwan replied.
"Thank you so much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter