Jaehwan or Nancy: Jooe expresses her thoughts

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nancy awoke to the clicking sound on the door and when she opened her eyes, the room was already illuminated with the calm morning sunlight. Plus they didn't turn off the lights last night. She blinked several times as she could see a blurry figure standing in the doorway.     When her vision cleared, she saw her roommate standing with both hands on her hips and legs wide apart with her hair going wild in every direction.
She looked displeased.   . Nancy tapped incessantly on Yeonwoo's hand that was resting around her torso in an attempt to wake her up.   "What?" Yeonwoo asked, still not opening her eyes.   "Yeonwoo unnie, wake up! it's Jooe. What do we do?" She whispered loud enough for Yeowoo to hear.     "I nearly died from a series of nightmares and sleep paralysis and I kept calling "Nancy, Nancy" thinking that you'd wake me up but when I actually woke up on my own, you weren't even there. " Jooe started in a low shaky voice.
"I was so scared and you weren't even there."     Nancy suddenly felt like crying herself. She climbed down the bed straight away and went to her friend.   "I am sorry, Jooe," Nancy said hugging her friend.   "Yes, you should be sorry," Jooe said but she felt better.   "Yeonwoo unnie, I know this was your plan. As much as I know Nancy wants to sleep here too, I know it was you who came up with this idea. I will report you to the warden now. Right now." Jooe said. "You can save yourself from this impending trouble if you agree to not persuade my roommate to stay here again."  
"Jooe, I am sorry about your nightmare but I am not at all threatened by you. Go ahead and report." Yeonwoo said as she closed her eyes and resumed sleeping.     "Let's go Nancy," Jooe said.   "Let me get my book," Nancy said and swiftly went in to fetch her book.
Yeonwoo didn't open her eyes. She almost looked like a stubborn child. The entire thing was mildly amusing to Nancy.  
Nancy closed Yeonwoo's door behind her and the two were on their way down.       "You aren't going to report for real, are you?" Nancy asked.
"No, Nancy, you actually thought I'd do that?" Jooe replied.
"It must be like a dream come true for you that your crush wants to sleep with you but it's not right to ditch me like you did. I am your roommate, not her." Jooe said.   Nancy blushed and she rubbed her cheeks with her palms in a futile way to get rid of the blush. "Don't say it like that. You make the whole thing look really dirty"   Jooe gave her a side glance.   "And what was with the "as much as I know Nancy wants to sleep here too?" Were you trying to expose me?" Nancy complained.   "So, now that mentioned it, you also want to do dirty things with Yeonwoo unnie? Wow! I thought it was just a harmless crush. Omg! I can't believe this!" Jooe said dramatically putting a hand over her chest.   "No! That's not true Jooe, You jerk!" Nancy hit Jooe's head with her chemistry book.         ***********************************************       It was 11 at night again and another sound of clicking open of the door was heard.   Both Nancy and Yeonwoo turned around from the study table to look.   "I thought it was the bad warden, but no, its someone worse" Yeonwoo stated.     "Ya!" Jooe yelled defensively.
"Nancy, It's really late. Let's go" Jooe took Nancy's pen and closed it and took her book with her.    
"Good night Yeonwoo unnie" Jooe said waving at her.   "Goodnight Nancy" Yeonwoo replied sticking out her tongue cutely at Jooe.                        
"say Jooe," Nancy called Jooe in the dark. It was already 10 minutes after they switched off the light and settled on their beds.   "What?"   "Do you think kissing people on the back of their necks is a friendly gesture?"   "Why? Did someone do that to you?" Jooe asked.   "No, I was just curious."
I know people don't really kiss other people on the neck in a friendly way.   "It really depends on how long the kiss lasts." Jooe said.   "Really? How about two seconds?" Nancy asked.   "Two seconds? Well, how about you ask Yeonwoo unnie if it was meant in a friendly way when she did that to you?" Jooe asked with an evil laugh.   Nancy widened her eyes and she abruptly sat up on the bed.   "She did not do that" Nancy denied.   "That is so cute. Your denial confirms it even more." "Nancy and Yeonwoo unnie, sitting on a tree yee K I S S I N G" Jooe sang in a low voice.   Nancy couldn't help but enjoy Jooe's cliched rhyme.   "Stop that! If someone hears, I will never forgive you." Nancy said.   "I am confused. I like Jaehwan uppa for Yeonwoo unnie. I think they are secretly in love with each other. I mean, why else would Yeonwoo unnie stay single until now? I think she is waiting for Jaehwan uppa to confess to her. She has like plenty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter