Lucky Day For Nancy

The captor of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nancy went into an empty classroom on the ground floor. She fished the hanky out of her bag.
"I wanted to return your hanky." she spoke.   "WOW! I thought I was going to get lucky today." He said taking the hanky hesitantly from Nancy.
"I wanted to talk to you about something." Nancy started.   "Is it about the note I gave you? " He asked expectantly.
"About the note, I think you're a tall, great, caring guy but I'm really sorry uppa" Nancy said.
He blinked a couple of times. He was visibly disappointed.
"I..its alright. But I just fell so hard for you. Can you just give me a chance?" He asked almost begging.   "I.. I'm sorry uppa. I'd have said yes but I have someone that I really like too. I'm.. I'm sorry." Nancy said looking down.   "He's one lucky guy," Sehun said smiling a bit as he tried to hold back tears.
He's a "she" Nancy smiled at the thought.     "But, we can still be friends, right?" Sehun asked.
"Yeah." Nancy said smiling.   "So, what did you want to talk about?" Sehun asked.
"Sehun uppa, please promise me that you won't get mad at me for asking this," Nancy said.   "I won't." He simply replied.   "You're Kai's best friend, right? I just thought you might know what exactly happened between Kai Uppa and Yeonwoo unnie. Why'd Yeonwoo unnie broken up with him? Is.. Is it because Kai uppa bullied Jaehwan? Or.. or did they break up before the bullying started?"   Nancy wanted to know this. If yeonwoo broke up after the bullying, it will mean that Yeonwoo cared for Jaehwan more than her own boyfriend and if its the other way around, Nancy would know her unnie dosen't really feel that much for Jaehwan. 
"Bullying?" Sehun asked chuckling.
"Of course, that's what they told you," Sehun said.
"Did Dabin send you here?"
"No." Nancy said.   "Why're you asking this then?" Sehun asked.   "Just.. you wouldn't understand. I just need to know. Just please tell me."   "You wouldn't believe me even if I told you the whole truth." He said looking away.
"Just please tell me."
"What exactly are you after, Nancy?" He asked.   "I just need to know this to piece things together. Please stop asking why and tell me. I beg you." Nancy said.   There was silence for a while and then Sehun sat up on on a desk and started. "You wouldn't believe this but my best friend never bullied Jaehwan. Jaehwan just played victim to expel my best friend. Dabin is just too blind to see Jaehwan's true colour. She'll never know Kai never cheated on her."   "She broke up with him because she thought he cheated on her?" Nancy asked.   "Yes. You know, Dabin is the kind of girl who cannot tolerate being cheated on. I mean, no one should tolerate being cheated on but for Dabin, it was just a serious blow to her status when news started to spread that my best friend was secretly meeting another girl.."
"It was true, my best friend talked to a girl after school but I was with him when that happened. He was simply rejecting a junior girl who sneaked in a note to him and told him to meet her at the gym class." "The next day, Dabin broke up with him and she never told him the reason. My best friend loved her so much. He'd never even think of cheating on her. Then later, people talked and we found out that it was Jaehwan who told her that Kai was cheating on her and that he saw my best friend alone with a girl in the gym...... My best friend begged Dabin. He told her he wasn't cheating on her. Dabin just turned a deaf ear to him."
"That day, Kai dragged Jaehwan at the back of our school and beat him up."
"Jaehwan deserved every single punch in his face and that kick in his stomach,"Sehun recalled with a smirk on his face..   "And you know what Jaehwan did next?" Sehun asked turning to Nancy.
"What did he do?" Nancy asked.   "He was absent for five days straight. We heard that he was admitted to a hospital. I mean, It was just two punches in the face and a kick. I mean, we all know he would recover after a good night's sleep but no, he had to go to the hospital just to show everyone that he was severely beaten up. My best friend was expelled after that." "I was furious. I couldn't contain my anger and I punched Jaehwan in the face a few days after in front of many people. He was really patient. He never tried to fight me back..
You know what he told me as he pretended to wipe the non-existent blood from the corner of his lips? he told me to not to mess with him, that I will end up getting expelled just like my best friend."     "Why'd he be such a jerk?" Nancy finally asked.   "Don't you get it, Nancy? He is after Dabin. He is just desperate for Dabin to finally come to realize he is the right guy for her. He is a snake, a spoiled brat who thinks he can rule around here just because his grandfather owns this schooll."   "I knew it.  his entire family is scheming to get Yeonwoo unnie's attention. It makes me sick. Jaehwan makes me sick" Nancy mumbled.
"what?" Sehun asked.   "Thank you uppa." Nancy said.
"wait.. are you... Nancy you like Dabin?" Sehun asked.
"What? No way. What makes you think that?" Nancy yelled.   She was now the same colour as a beetroot.   Sehun's smile got wider and wider by the passing second.
"OH my god! I can't believe this!" he said covering his mouth a little.
Nancy hid her face in her hands in shame."Shiit!" she cursed in between her teeth.   I was doomed.   If news start to spread, she didn't know how she would be able to face her unnie and she was terrified by the possibility of getting avoided by Yeonwoo altogether.
Thinking about getting avoided by her gave her a soul-gripping terror.   "uppa, please don't tell anyone. I beg you!" she said folding her hands together in front of him.
He kept smiling. "I don't know about that." He .
"Uppa please, I'd do anything you say. please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter